~Tere pyar ke nashe me~<Rajeev ff>p-15 23/6 pg-54 - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
grt part
pls cont soon ab wait nahi hota.bahut hi achi chal rahi story.
waiting eagerly for nex ud.please cont so soonnnnnnnn.
ab pehle ki tarah jyada time mat lena plssss
Originally posted by sumaiya wahid

Sweet part.THANKU Raj is so nice😍.HAAN WO TO HAI HI He always pulls Vishal's leg.....n its so funny. And in the car also he got his Bhabhi on his side. And amongst all this he noticed that Sur had sum problem.....now thats my allrounder champ!!! I really luv his personality.Arre yahi to humare raj ke jalwe hai...

Liked Raj n Sur's convo in the flight....the way he was telling her not to take the pills.....there was so much concern n care in his voice....(though I cudnt hear him...hehe)I can understand dear....now wanna knw how he finds out Sur's problems n get her out of that.uske liye thoda wait karna padega

Pls continue soon.i wil try
Originally posted by spvd

very sweet part...............Raj's char is too very nice...............n funny too................liked the way he teased vishal..................n now nandini too is taking Raj's side.................vishal will be losing against 2.............sur n raj's convo was nice...............raj is taking extra care as well more interested in sur................cont soon dear..............
thnku soo much dear...i wil try 2 post d nxt part quickly
love
sur
Originally posted by pinky901

grt part
thanku...pls cont soon ab wait nahi hota.bahut hi achi chal rahi story.thanku again
waiting eagerly for nex ud.please cont so soonnnnnnnn.i wil try
ab pehle ki tarah jyada time mat lena plsssssorryyyy....majburi thi
hi dear
is fic ko bhi continew kardo if possible

Part-6
After a few hours' sleep Raj woke up. sur was still asleep under the influence of the sleeping pill.Her head was on his shoulder and he felt very warm and comfortable with her beside him. He remembered that sad look inher eyes and felt really bad and looked at his watch...There were still a couple of hours before they would arrive at their destination.He looked around for something to pass his time and spotted Sur's bag which was open. He leant and picked it up it zip it but spotted a novel in it.At first he hesitated but then it looked nice and interesting so he picked it up and started reading. It turned out to be a tragic love story. He had just reached the interval when Sur stirred . He was alert as he had been extra careful not to move much. Her eyes opened and she looked around a bit confused and scared. Looking closely he realised that she was sweating and tears were flowing down her face.He had been so engrossed in her book that he had not noticed  that she was having a nightmare.
"Sur"he said gently.She looked up and he saw raw terror in her eyes. She hugged him really tightly.He was very shocked but stroked her hair reassuringly to calm her down. After a few moments Sur realised what she had done and akwardly broke off. He removed his arms from around her and said
"Are you ok now?"
"Y..Yes"she stammered as the blanket fell away. She looked  very uncomfortable. Raj thought of saying something to break the strange silence but Sur beat him
"Vo..I am sorry..mai bas thoda...I mean mujhe ek"
"Bura sapna aya tha..."Raj completed her sentence as he offered her some water. She gulped it down in one go and thanked him.
Sur:"Kya hua aise kyu dekh rahe ho bura sapna hi tha, khatam ho gaya, mai thik hu ab"
Raj:"Kya dekha tumne Sur?"
Sur's face went blank as she stared at his determined face. She couldnt draw her gaze away from those deep honest eyes of his. She felt as though he was staring into her, at her bare soul...Nobody had ever caught her like that... She kept looking into his eyes and when he didnt break the silence she said
"Vo umm...bas mujhe thik se yaad nahi"
Raj laughed and said"Jhooth...tumhe achi tarah yaad hai k tumne kya dekha...Mujhe to aisa lag raha hai ke koi bura haadsa hua hai tumhare sath jise tum bhul nahi pa rahi ho..."
Sur was dumbstruck this time as well but recovered quickly this time as she avoided his eyes.
"Tum mujhse itne sawal kyu poochte ho?"
Raj:"Tum jawab jo nahi deti"
Sur:"Tumhare sawalo ke jawab hai hi nahi mere paas...Khair kabhi kabhi tumhari harkato se lagta hai ke tum koi psychiatrist ho"
Raj:"Nahi mai koi psychiatrist nahi hu par psychology ki kaafi kitabe padhi hai mene"
Sur:"Achcha to apko ye shauk bhi hai?"
Raj:"Shauk nahi hai actually college me ek ladki patani thi jo psychology ki student thi to bas ussey impress karne ke liye thoda homework karna pada.."he chuckled
Sur laughed as well."To kaam bana?"
Raj:"Haan almost ban hi gaya tha par uska bhai a gaya bich me...big boxer type guy...bahut maar padi thi"
Sur started  laughing again and Raj looked at her making a face
"Mai yaha tumhe apni dukh bhari toote dil ki kahani suna raha hu aur tum has rahi ho!"
Sur tried to control her laughter and said
"Vo bas...tumhe ladkiyo ke piche bhagne ke alawa koi kaam nahi hai?"
Raj:"Mai kaha ladkiyo ke piche bhagta hu, ladkiya hi mujhpar fida hai"
Sur:"Purana dialogue..."
Raj:"Ye nahi puchogi ke maine us ladki se kya kaha?"
Sur:"Acha maar khane ke baad bhi us ladki se baat karne ki himmat thi tumme?"
Raj:"Bilkul thi...maine kaha ab samajh aya tum psycho ki student kyu ho...ghar me pagal bhai jo hai, hospital ka kharcha bachana hoga"
Sur stared at him and he winked. She shook her head and said
"Raj you are such a-"
"Big flirt"Raj said imitating her voice"Jaanta hu par ab kya kare..life to ek baar milti hai, usey enjoy karo. BTW ye novel kafi interesting tha...I liked it...Par itni tragedy bardash ho jati hai tumse?"
Sur looked down at the novel which he was holding. She took it back and placed it in her bag.
Raj:"Ummm I hope you dont mind ye tumhara bag khula tha aur mai band kar raha tha to mujhe dikh gaya, socha time pass kar lu"
Sur:"Ofcourse not its ok...par life me tragedy hi to hoti hai...Ye koi film thodi na hai k end aate aate sabkuch thik ho jaye?"
Raj:"Aisa nahi hai...end tak hamesha sabkuch thik hota hai... humari galti hoti hai ke hum us end ka intzaar hi nahi karte...ussey pehle hi haar jaate hai...zindagi vaisi hi hai jaisi tum usey dekhna chahte ho- khushi se ya gham se"
Sur:"Baatein achi kar lete ho...par kabhi kabhi intzaar karne ka koi maksad hi nahi bachta"
Raj:"Maksad? Apni life ko importance dena hi sabse bada maksad hai jine ka...bhagwan ne hume itne pyaar se bana kar is duniya me bheja hai...agar hume uski kadar nahi hogi ko koi aur kyu humari kadar karega?"
Sur looked up at him and said
"Tum bahut acha sochte ho Raj...kabhi mat badalna...hamesha aise hi rehna"
Raj was surprised to hear this from her and smiled and nodded as he couldnt think of an answer. Just then they heard the announcement that the flight was about to land and started gatehring their stuff and put on seatbelts.
Raj:"Sur tumhe flight land karte waqt darr nahi lagta?"
Sur:"Nahi to...isme darne wali kya baat hai?"
Raj:"Nahi wo films me heroines aksar apne sath wale ka hath pakad ke baith jati hai na to maine socha tum bhi..."
Sur:"Raj"
Raj:"Arre mazak kar raha hu chill..."
The flight landed and they checked out of the airport with their luggage. Sur stopped outside the airport and turned to Raj
"Kaha rukoge?"
Raj:"Pta nahi hotel book nahi karwaya...actually mai London pehli baar aya hu na...ek kaam karo tum to apne ghar hi jaogi na, mujhe seminar ki jagah ka address samjha do, mai vaha jata hu, rooms honge waha par"
Sur:"Raj you can also stay at my house mujhe nahi lagta ke tumhe is time par yaha koi room milega"
Raj:"Nahi Sur I'll be fine...mai har baar aise hi karta hu mujhe adat hai I'll manage"
Sur explained him the address and hailed a taxi for him.
Sur:"Raj agar koi problem ho to just call me...You have my number...I'll be there"
Raj:"Sure see you tom bye tc"
They shook hands and the taxi went away. Sur looked around and hailed a cab for herself as well and set off towards her flat. Even after being MD of such a big company she lived in a 2 bhk flat. Money and luxury never attracted her.Mr.Khanna had often offered to buy her a mansion but she always refused saying that she needs only one room to sleep.
She reached her flat and unlocked it and checked the mail she had recieved. Then she took a bath and was watching TV thinking of calling up Raj when her phone rung.
Sur:"Hello"
Raj:"Hi its me Raj"
Sur:"Haan Raj bolo room mila?"
Raj:"Nahi"
Sur:"Mene pehle hi kaha tha"
Raj:"Arre tension ki kya baat hai mujhe ek do ache hotels ke naam bata do mai dhoondhta hu"
Sur:"Acha? Ek kaam karo tum wahi ruko"
Raj:"Kyu?"
Sur:"Just wait for me mai 10 minute me aati hu"
Raj:"Sur par tum kaise  abhi raat ho rahi hai hai-"
Sur:"Bye Raj"
Sur ran down to her car and within 15 minutes she was at that place where she saw Raj drinking coffee chatting with some foreigner girl. She smiled and walked upto him and tapped his shoulder from behind.
He turned and said"Itni takllef kyu ki maine to bas address mange the"
Sur:"Chalo"
Raj:"Kaha?"
Sur:"Mere ghar.Tumne try kar liya hai aur mai tumhe bata du ke ye busy season hai hotel mahino pehle book ho jate hai to agar aap sadak pe raat nahi guzarna chahte to please come with me. Agar tum sadak pe raat gizarna bhi chahte ho to bhi you are coming with me kyuki mai tumhe aisa nahi karne dungi. Are you convinced ya thoda lecture aur du?"
Raj stared at her and said"are you sure about this? I mean you live alone and-"
Sur:"Yes ye London hai India nahi aur mujhe self defense ati hai so you dont worry. Now shall we?"
Raj:"OK I am coming..."
Sur drove them to her house and when they entered Raj was very happy.
Sur:"Ye tumhare standard se kaafi chota hai but thats it"
Raj:"No its so cool...Its really beautiful...Ye painting tumne khud banai hai?"
Sur:"Yeah... khali time me banai thi"she went and stood beside Raj where he was standing looking at a beautiful scenery. He smiled and said
"You never told me ke tum ek artist bhi ho"
Sur:"I am not an artist...bas thodi bahut karti thi..."
Raj:"Thi matlab? ab nahi karti?"
Sur:"Nahi ab chod di hai..is deewar pe lagane ke liye kuch nahi tha isliye ye laga di...ab waqt nahi  milta kaam se"
Raj:"Tum bhi na...itna acha talent hai to usey use karo...Khair thats ur wish, where do I keep my things?"
Sur:"That room...chalo mai dikhati hu tumhe"
Raj:"Ye acha hai...Thanks Sur"
Sur:"Thanks ki koi baat nahi hai...you be comfortable aur kuch chahiye ho to mujhe bula lena"
Raj:"Ok par tum kaha ja rahi ho?"
Sur:"Khana banane"
Raj:"Tumne abhitak khaya nahi?"
Sur:"Nahi wo mujhe bhookh nahi thi...Par ab tum a gaye ho to kuch banana hi padega na"
Raj:"Iska matlab agar mai nahi ata to aj aap bhuke pet so jati?"
Sur:'Mai tumhare liye kuch bana rahi hu mujhe sach me kuch nahi khana"
Raj:"To mai akele dinner karne se raha rehne do dont make anything"
Sur:"Raj please kuch kha lo mai to-"
Raj:"Mai kha lunga if you give me company"
Sur:"Acha baba thik hai batao kya khaoge?"
Raj:"Jo bhi adhe ghante se pehle taiyar ho jaye"
Sur laughed and asked"anything spicy ya simple?'
Raj:"Simple...please 9 course meal mat taiyar karna cuz raat ko heavy khaya nahi jata mujhse...ok?"
Sur went to kitchen to cook something for them while Raj was in the bathroom. He came out wearing his night suit and went to the kitchen where Sur had prepared pasta for them and was just garnishing it when she noticed him standing againt the kitchen door with his arms folded across his chest looking at her. His wet locks almost fell into his eyes.She smiled when she  noticed him and he smiled back.
Raj:"Ban gaya?"
Sur:"Hmm...Kuch samajh nahi a raha tha isliye ye bana liya mene I hope you like it...Varna hotel se kuch mangana padega"
Raj:"Lag to tasty raha hai...lao mujhe do"
He carried their  plates to the dining table and placed them there. She sat down opp to him on the small table meant for 4 people and started to eat. Raj took the first bite and said
"Sur agar mujhe pata hota ke tum itna acha khana banati ho to mai kabhi tumhare ghar ane ke liye mana nahi karta"
Sur:"Sach me thik bana hai na?cuz ye mene kafi time baad banaya hai..."
Raj:"Its perfect...Par shayad ek cheez ki kami hai"
Sur:"Kya?"
Raj:"Music"
Sur:"what?"
Raj:"Where is your cd collection?"
Sur:"Waha music player ke paas rakhe hai"
Raj got up and picked up the cds, looking through them. He selected one, having piano tunes and played it. A melodoius tune came out of the speakers and he sat back on his chair, satisfied. Sur smiled and said
"Tumhe music pasand hai?"
Raj:"Kisko nahi hota?Music ki baat hi alag hai...apne emotions ko saaz dekar jitni achi tarah express kia ja sakta hai na,uska koi mukabla nahi hai. Dont you think so?"
Sur:"Haan...baat to sahi kahi tumne"
Raj:"Mujhse achi tarah to tum ye janti hogi...tumhara naam jo Sur hai"
Sur:"Yeah...lao apni plate do, khatam ho gaya na? you want more?"
Raj:"No Im full...plate mai khud le jaunga thanks"
Sur walked to the kitchen and came back with a brick of ice cream, which she sliced placed in his plate. He was leaning back on his chair with his eyes closed and listening to the calm music.
Raj:"Arre wah! Ice cream wo bhi chocolate wali! Sur I love you for this"
Sur looked up with a strange expression at his words but he was busy with the icecream. She realised that this was just a gesture of friendship and smiled. After they were finished, Sur spoke up
"So, anything else Raj?"
Raj:"No mam apne waise bhi kafi takleef uthai hai huamre liye so ab aap bhi relax kijiye aur hum bhi"
Sur nodded and went to the couch to pick up her bag and when she turned she found Raj standing behind her. She was a liitle startled. He knelt and held out his hand as a new track started on the cd
"May I have the pleasure of dancing with you mam?"

End
dats all fr 2day...i think ye abtak ka sabse lamba part hai...temme kaisa laga nd comment pplease
sorry fr d delay
love
sur
grt grt prt dear
thanks for continew
u r jus a grt writer
the part was very well written . each n every dialogue is very nice
luv the way deir friendship is going on
pls jaldi continew karna.
waiting for mystery eagerly
bye
tc

hey dear twas very lovely n cute.................raj is really quite a lovely char....................n also funny.................the psychology convo was brilliant..........................that too his reply to the gal after getting beaten up made me to laugh...............all the scenes were lovely...................even a second he doesnt leave to flirt...................cont soon dear................
Awesum part dear. I luved the way Raj understood Sur n her nightmare. And he also made her laugh trying to distract her from that.....that was really sweet n only he can do that!!!

Achha hua Raj ko kahin aur kamra nahi mila....hehe. Their dinner session was nice.....n quite chocolaty....hehe. Now Raj aska for a dance....hmm...w8ing for that. Pls continue soon.
Originally posted by sumaiya wahid

Awesum part dear.thnq dear I luved the way Raj understood Sur n her nightmare. And he also made her laugh trying to distract her from that.....that was really sweet n only he can do that!!!vo to hai hi...apna Raj jo hai

Achha hua Raj ko kahin aur kamra nahi mila....hehe. mere hote hue kaha se mil jata?Their dinner session was nice.....n quite chocolaty....hehe.hehe glad u liked it Now Raj aska for a dance....kuch to ladko wali harkte karega na.hmm...w8ing for that. Pls continue soon.i wil try
thnq sooo much fr commenting!!!Edited by Sur_Singhania - 14 years ago