Fan Fictions

~Tere pyar ke nashe me~<Rajeev ff>p-15 23/6 pg-54 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 58

Page 1
Page   of 58
Page 3 Page 58

Sur_10

Goldie

Sur_10

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammygurl

It was a nice nice...
it is my first read of naina raj fic and i loved it truly....
and no one challenges raj..is that???

I wont say much right now....update soon and please add me to ur pm list....
u have used ur name too....that is cool...=)
do write more and let me know....

Regards
ananya
thnx alot.....i wil ud soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Tere pyar ke nashe me~<Rajeev ff>p-15 23/6 pg-54 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sur_10

Goldie

Sur_10

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumaiya wahid

Hmm.....interesting. The promo was really nice. I wud luv to read further. Pls continue soon.
thnx alot i wil ud soon

Sur_10

Goldie

Sur_10

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Wow....gr8 part. Wat a cool entry of our hero Raj. Wah.....bhai ho to aisa!!!! Main bhi usse tips lungi...lol. Anyways, Vishal was really romantic wid Nandini but wid a bro like Raj he shud hav been more careful....poor guy!!! But Raj has collided wid a girl....hmm....sensing another imp entry. Pls continue soon.
thnx a bunch will cont soon

Sur_10

Goldie

Sur_10

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Part-2
He turned around and froze....there a girl was bent over the ground trying to straighten her ruffled hair and dress. Unlike him she didnt seem to have balanced herself so well. He smiled to himself....Thats why he loved marriages...so many girls to flirt with. He cleared his throat and said apologetically
"I m really sorry if I have hurt you "
"Its fine...But please dont around like that. Kisi ko chot lag jayegi"the girl had still not lokked up. Her long hair obscurred her face.
"Wo main to bas....Agar nahi bhaagta to problem ho jati"
"Mere khyaal se to aap koi problem create karne ke baad hi bhaage honge."The girl looked up, flipped back her shining hair and stood up.
Raj just stared at her. It wasnt that she was some miss universe glam doll but his heart skipped a beat.(jaise hero ki adat hai heroine ko ghoorne ki...jab tak ye scene na aye na, pata nahi koi story puri kyu nahi hotiShocked) She was dressed in a pink saari and wore virtually no make up..or jewellery. But still amongst all those heavily laden ladies, she stood out. She had arge liquid eyes and a lovely smile which she flashed at him and said
"Mai chalti hu...bahut kaam hai.."and she begun to walk away from him.
Raj was now thinking why didnt he notice her before this...he realised she was gone and turned to call her
"Hey..miss apna naam to batati jao"he said turning and praying she didnt ask him to call her Mrs.
"Kya zarurat hai....aap pata kar hi lenge"she said laughing as she stopped to look back at him
"Haan wo bhi hai par aap bata dengi to mehnat bach jayegi you see..."said Raj gaining back his composture
"Nahi aj aap mehnat kariye....mehnat ka fal meetha hota hai.."she said and suddenly a small girl came and pulled her saying,"Didi apko bula rahe hai.."she looked at him and said "bye enjoy"
Kya ladki hai...thought Raj...iska naam to yahi batayegi.....He laughed and walked away.

There Vishal was completely bluffed and didnt know what to do. Then his mother came and said
"Kya tu chopra uncle chopra uncle chilla raha tha wo to abhi tak aaye hi nahi hai"
"Oh mujhe laga..."He muttered even more irritated. "Ab aap log sagai karvane ke mood me hai ya mai Nandini ko lekar mandir chala jau or direct shaadi karke waapus aau?"
"Acha to ye baat hai....Thik hai me pandit ji se muhurat ka time puchti hu"said his mother and left.
"Is pandit ki to mai...khud to shaadi kar ke bachche paida kar liye meri sagai bhi nahi karwa raha"Vishal saidAngry
"Sabr karo...."Said Nandini
"Wahi to kar raha hu...lo a gaye the great pandit ji....namaste pandit ji..."
"Khush raho beta"said the pandit
"Ji aap rehne de tab na"he muttered. Nandini laughed.LOL
"Beta kuch kaha tumne?"Pandit asked
"Ji apka ashirawaad rahe to khushi hi khushi hai"Vishal said.
"Bahut sanskari hai apka beta"said pandit ji turning to Vishal's mother.
"Aur aap jaise logo ka antim sanskar karvane me bhi exprt hai"Vishal muttered again. Nandini was trying so hard to control her laughter that she thought 2 of her ribs must already have cracked. She elbowed Vishal who grinned.LOL
"Ky a beta zor se bolo shor me sunai nahi de raha"said pandit
"Ji ye to apka badappan hai"said Vishal loudly so the pandit stepped back
Wink"Achcha...shukriya beta...ab rasm shuru kare..."
"Thank God warna mai to sone wala tha"Vishal said again but this time pandit didnt hear him.
"Apni anguthi nikalo.....samdhi ji aiye...ye Raj kaha hai..."Vishal's mother and Nandini's mother started gathering everyone. Raj came and winked at his brother who glared back. Angry

Then he noticed that beside Nandini the same girl was standing and whispering something. She didnt seemed to have noticed him. Then his mother came and announced
"Chalo shuru karo"
(Now guys I donnu ke pehle kon ring pehnata hai...meri sagai nahi hui hai na abhi tak...still akad bakad karke Vishal aya to first Vishal)
Vishal put his hand in his pocket for the ring but it was not there...Raj held it out for him and said"Mujhe pata tha aap bhul jaoge"
He smiled and put the ring in Nandidni's finger. Nandini did the same to him andeveryone clapped.ClapClap they got up to take blessings of everyone. Then the music started playing and Vishal took Nandini to the dance floor. They waltzed gracefully. Raj asked out the first girl he saw and changed partner after every song....He was a complete flirt. But his eyes were searching the girl..he didnt know why but he wanted to talk to her.
After dinner they all sat down together and Raj said"Lets play something...girls side vs boys side...."
"Ha sure"said a chirpy girl from Nandini's family
"Kya khele?"said a guy
"Truth or dare"said someone
"OK."Raj said standing up"so sab circle banao and yes bhaiya bhabhi aap bhi khelenge so sit here"pointing to a seat. Nandini and Vishal took their seats but then Nandini called a girl named Vishakha and whispered something in her ear. She nodded and ran away.
"Ek minute ruko Raj, koi ana baki hai"Nandini said to Raj who smiled and nodded. Vishakha came back dragging the girl with her who looked uninterested. Raj smiled happily and thought"ab ayega maza"Wink
"Tum bhi khelogi.."Nandini said sternly.
"Please Nandini no...mai ...mujhe ye sab nahi ata"she pleaded
"Nakhre band karo and baitho...meri sagai pe tum itna nahi kar sakti?"Nandini said
"OK"she gave up and sat down. Raj delibrately took the seat opp to her, took the bottle and spinned it. It stopped at Vishal. Evryone hooted.
"To kahiye bhaiya....Truth or dare?"said Raj
"Tujhe to mai dekh lunga...chal truth"Vishal said
"Hmmmm....Apne bhabi ko apni kitni girlfriends ke naam bata rakhe hai?"Raj winked
"Saale shaadi se pehle divorce karwayega"
"Truth or dare"Raj replied
"3"said Vishal
"Kyu bhaiya baaki mai bata du?"
"Chup kar"
"Just joking...3 se zada gf to aap jhel hi nahi pate....gud honesty is the best policy"Raj said
"Raj mujhe Vishal pe pura bharosa hai"Nandini said
"Yahi to prob hai bhabhi"said Raj who shook his head dramatically and spinned again. This time it was some boy who was asked to copy Dharmendra...The game continued but Raj's attention was fixed over the girl opp to him who sat withher eyes fixed on the ground. She looked sad. He wondered why. Finally the bottle fixed at her. "DIDI"screamed the girls. Raj smiled and looked into her eyes as she looked up startled.
"To...truth ya dare?"he asked
"Truth"she said slowly
"Apka naam kya hai?"Raj asked. Everyone stared at him.
"Ye tu kya puch raha hai?"said Vishal laughing. Raj ignored him and stared at the girl who looked stunned.
"Sur"she replied.
"Thanku"said Raj and passed the bottle to his cousin to spin.
"Question kaha hai Raj?"Said a friend if his
"Puch to liya...aagey badho"he said. He had planned something else for her but she looked so scared that he decided to spare her. He didnt know why but he didnt want to see her getting embarassed in front of evryone. He felt odd as he had never done something like this for anyone before. Sur looked at him surprised and he smiled back, before looking away to the next bakra.
The game went on and on and everybody enjoyed alot. When it was very late and time to go home, They said their goodbyes and moved on. Raj noticed Sur standing in a corner. He went to her and and "Miss Sur....You have a very nice name...."
"Thanks"she replied
"Aur ek baat thi....aap bahut khubsurat hai...par aap muskurate hue zada achi lagti hai...pata nahi kyu mujhe aisa lag raha hai ke apko koi baat pareshna kar rahi hai....khair thats ur personal life...par use apne chehre pe mat ane diya kijiye....apse zada imp apki taklif nahi ho sakti na...so please be happy...aur agar apko meri kisi baat ka bura laga ho to sorry."
Sur stared at him dumb. Nobody had ever bothered to tell her this and this stranger was speaking like he knew her for years. He smiled and said
"Apko koi bula raha hai"
"kya"she said. Raj pointed to Nandini's mother behind her back. She turned and saw that indeed she was calling her.She turned back to Raj but he was gone. She looked around and saw that he was getting into a car. She smiled and went back to her family, pondering over his words.
That night Raj wondered what he ahd done and more importantly why he had done this......He hit himself with the pillow and went to sleep.
Ok guys dis was all fr 2day.....plz leave comments if u read dis.
temme if i shud cont
love
Sur

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetangel_25danish1golu_1677Dhara_sXoxowpdXoxobackyMahak Sinha-.Aphrodite.-

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Wow....I luv this character of Raj. And am glad dat Sur didnt behave like a typical heroine who is always over-confident of her beauty n thinks the hero is always there to flirt wid her. I liked the way she talked to Raj smilingly after the collision n didnt create a scene out of this small sweet 'takkar'.

Vishal was really hillarious. His dialogues for the pandit was so funny. That was really a wonderful scene. And it was really sweet on Raj's part to bring the ring....it shows how responsible he is!!! *sigh*

So Raj kept his word n Sur told her name herself....thats like my hero. But Sur was sad.....I hope its not sumthing big. But the things Raj told her wer amazing. 'Apki problem apse zyada imp nahi hai'......I luved this line.

Overall I luved Raj-Sur first meet. Nahi pehli mulakat me jhagra hua...nahi pyaar...nahi dosti.....it was a silent sweet memory for both of them n I really liked it a lot.

Pls continue soon n PM me when u UD.

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 5:31am | IP Logged
thanks for the pm....................

very nice part................raj's convo with sur at the beginning was very nice..................then vishal was very very funny.................liked the scene very much................and truth or dare was nice............raj asking sur her name was cute.....and his talk with her atlast was indeed lovely................

cont soon dear..................

Sur_10

Goldie

Sur_10

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Wow....I luv this character of Raj. And am glad dat Sur didnt behave like a typical heroine who is always over-confident of her beauty n thinks the hero is always there to flirt wid her. I liked the way she talked to Raj smilingly after the collision n didnt create a scene out of this small sweet 'takkar'.

Vishal was really hillarious. His dialogues for the pandit was so funny. That was really a wonderful scene. And it was really sweet on Raj's part to bring the ring....it shows how responsible he is!!! *sigh*

So Raj kept his word n Sur told her name herself....thats like my hero. But Sur was sad.....I hope its not sumthing big. But the things Raj told her wer amazing. 'Apki problem apse zyada imp nahi hai'......I luved this line.

Overall I luved Raj-Sur first meet. Nahi pehli mulakat me jhagra hua...nahi pyaar...nahi dosti.....it was a silent sweet memory for both of them n I really liked it a lot.

Pls continue soon n PM me when u UD.

Thnku sooooooooooo much....ur comments are so encouraging....actually i m not much of a romance person so mujhe ajtak love at 1st site ka funda samajh nahi aya....i wil cont very soon....
luv
Sur

Sur_10

Goldie

Sur_10

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spvd

thanks for the pm....................

very nice part................raj's convo with sur at the beginning was very nice..................then vishal was very very funny.................liked the scene very much................and truth or dare was nice............raj asking sur her name was cute.....and his talk with her atlast was indeed lovely................

cont soon dear..................
Thnx alot will cont very soon
luv
sur

Post Reply New Post

Go to top