Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

grt prt sur dear

pls cont soon

wait nahi hotaaaaaaaaa

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow very nice parts...................raj is sweet, flirt but good hearted guy..............liked the way raj n sur conversed.............sur has some painfu; past n i think now raj will make her forget it n love on n be happy..............cont soon dear..........
Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sumaiya wahid

Wow....lovely part. Raj, Vishal, Sur n Nandini in the same shopping mall. Accha hua Vishal n nandini ko space dete dete Raj aur Sur ne bhi akele tym spend kiya n they knew each other better. The way Raj told her abt Sonia...it was gud. At least she came to knw not always its the guy's fault. I luved this convo btwn them. But Sur ka ek past hai jiske bare me janne k liye main ab betaab hu.,,,hehe. Ye Vishal kyun wrong tym pe aya??

Khair I luved Raj's dialogue that said Nandini will also knw Vishal's true colours...hehe. He is an awesum bro.....(but I absolutely dont want him as a bro...hehe).....he went wid Sur so that Vishal n Nandini can spend sum tym 2gether....awe....so cute!!! N the way he extended the hand for frndship saying he's not proposing or flirting...it was lovely. Am glad that Sur can c the sensitive n caring side of him. N I really like Raj's character...he's funny, sensitive, hardworking, playboy, serious...everything (mostly he's Rajeev...hehe).

Pls continue soon.

Hiiii
thnku soo much for d comment... M glad u liked it.I m soo sorry I mnot able to ud...wil try my best...
love
Sur
Sur_10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky901

grt prt sur dear

pls cont soon

wait nahi hotaaaaaaaaa

Hi Pinky
I m soooooo sorry for d late uds par kya karu these xams na...aur meri typing speed bhi kitni slow hai...😕😕 
Mai koshish karungi jaldi ud karne ki..thnx a bunch for d comment
LoVE
Sur
Sur_10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spvd

wow very nice parts...................raj is sweet, flirt but good hearted guy..............liked the way raj n sur conversed.............sur has some painfu; past n i think now raj will make her forget it n love on n be happy..............cont soon dear..........

Thnku dear for ur comment....Ya u r on d right track...Raj ko dekh ke vese bhi kon apne dard yaad rakhna chahega..sigh...😆..
I wil try 2 ud soon
LOve
Sur
golu_1677 thumbnail
pls cont soon such  sweet part
Sur_10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: golu_1677

pls cont soon such  sweet part

thnx a lot hers d nxt part
love
sur
Sur_10 thumbnail

Part-5
The day of the marriage creeped nearer and nearer and both the houses blossomed with joy. Both Vishal and Nandini were very excited. They used to talk on phone for hours without break.... Everything was perfect.
Finally, the D day came and Both the parties reached the venue. Raj was busy pulling Vishal's leg at every available opportunity...
"Bhaiya Bhabhi abhi tak nahi aayi hai...Kisi ke sath bhaag to nahi gayi na?"😉
Vishal:"Dekh tu chup kar ja"😡
This time Nandini came without much delay, causing Vishal's heart to jump with joy. She looked very nice in a blood red lehanga. But Raj is still here
"Bhaiya Bhabhi ne ghunghat pehna hua hai...Check kar lijiye vahi hai na ya kisi aur ko bhej dia jaise filmo me ho jata hai.."😆
Vishal:"Nautanki apni bakwas band kar ye meri Nandini hi hai... Mai ussey nahi pehchanunga kya?"😳
Raj:"Wah Bhaiya aap to abhi se-"Raj stopped in mid sentence as he saw that with Nandini another girl is climbing down the staircase...And its none other than our sweet Sur who is looking awesome. Her long hair were loosely tied and spread over her shoulders, she was dressed in that same sari she and Raj had bought together. Hers was probably the simplest jewellery in the whole gathering but sh literally shone out. She was holding Nandini's hand and concentrating on her feet so that she wouldnt trip over. Raj kept staring at her with his mouth slightly open. Then somebody collided with him and he came to his senses. He shook his head and muttered to himself"Beta Raj...Baaki ladkiyo ko ghur...ise patana tere bas me nahi hai...she is too good."😕
All the ceremonies started but Raj's gaze frequently flipped to Sur. She caught his eye and smiled and he smiled back sheepishly. He signalled her that she was looking very nice, and she returned the compliment.When everything was over and it was the time for bidaai, Vishal found that his shoes were missing(of course). He looked at Raj who was supposed to take care of this matter of shoe stealing but we know what Raj was busy in.
"Jiju"Said a cousin of Nandini"Chaliye nikaliye paise varna hum apko bhabhi ko nahi lejane denge"😉
When he heard Nandini's name, Vishal quickly took out his wallet and gave all the money. Everyone laughed and finally it was time for Nandini to go. She cried a lot hugging her parents and Sur.Sur gently disengaged her from herself and wiped off her tears. Raj was watching all of this
"Nandu...meri baat sun...Tum bahut khushnasib ho ke tumhe Vishal jaisa pyaar karne wala pati aur family mili hai...Inka khyal rakhna...aur apna bhi kyuki tum in sab ke liye bahut maayne rakhti ho...Ye jo rishte hote hai na inhe sambhal ke rakhna padta hai...varna pata nahi kab tut ke bikhar jaye...apni is nayi duniya ki shuruat haste hue karo, rote hue nahi..cmon give me a smile now..."
Nandini smiled at Sur and saw that tears were there in her eyes as well. They hugged each other again and Sur took Nandini by her hand and led her to Vishal. She joined their hands and said
"A very happy married life to you both"and hugged them. They got into the car and Raj started driving. He was happy about his brother but something bothered him...The raw pain he had seen in Sur's eyes was different...It wasnt just the bidaai and going away from her sister..It was something else..Something unnerving and he was sure Nandini had noticed it as well. He planned to talk to his Bhabhi after a few days. Vishal noticed Raj was very quiet and hadnt said a single word until now.
Vishal:"Raj tu thik to hai? Itna chup chup kyu hai aaj? Na abhi tak tune mujhe tang kiya, na shadi me kisi se flirt kiya...bas chupchap khada tha"
Raj:"To kya mai chup nahi reh sakta? Tax lagega?"
Vishal:"Nahi wo bas tujhe gaaliya dene ki bahut aadat pad gayi hai. Tujhe sharafat suit nahi karti"
Raj:"Lo karlo baat...dekha Bhabhi mai itna masoom hu aur ye Bhaiya apko mere baare me kya kya keh rahe the"
Nandini:"Sahi keh raha hai Raj...Vishal aap to aise hi bechare ke piche pade rehte ho"
Vishal was stumped and stared at his wife and brother and said to himself
"Ab to tu gaya..Ye tera bhai kam tha jo biwi bhi shuru ho gayi"
Nandini:"kuch kaha aapne?"
Vishal:"nahi Bhagyawaan ab to mere bolne ke din gaye"😆
Raj laughed and they reached home. Nandini was welcomed by everyone warmly. After all the ceremonies were over, everybody went to sleep, exhausted. Everyone xcept Raj....He changed into his nightclothes and sat on his bed, switching the bedlamp on and off, thinking
"Kitni alag hai Sur sab se....itna saaf dil, itni khubsurat...itni badi company ki MD...kya kami ho sakti hai usey? Ye mera bhram hai ya sach me uski ankho me koi unkaha dard chipa hai...jis tarah se usne aaj bhabhi se baat ke..apni umar se bahut badi lagti hai ye mujhe...aur ye mujhe kya hota ja raha hai...Sur ke sath rehna mujhe acha kyu lagta hai? Maine aajtak kisi ladki se dosti nahi ki...unhe sirf use kiya par us din Sur se mene kya keh diya? Aisa lagta hai ke kuch rishta hai mera us ladki se..uski takleef bardash karna to dur sochkar hi dard hota hai...mujhe kisi ke liye aisa pehle to feel nahi hua..par shayad humara rishta dosti tak hi thik hai..mai Sur jaisi ladki ki zindagi ke sath nahi khel sakta...Mai koshish karunga ke uske chehre pe hamesha ek muskaan bani rahe..."
Raj dozed off to sleep thinking about Sur.
In her house Sur was also thinking about Raj as she removed her jewellery....
"Ye Raj mujhe aise kyu dekh raha tha? Mai iske sath zyada free to nahi ho gai? Acha ladka hai..caring, sweet and truthful...dil ka saaf...jo bhi ladki isse shadi karegi, wo bahut lucky hogi...mai uski dosti zarur nibhaungi. bahut kam dost hai mere...Raj pehla insaan hai jise maine apne karib aane dia...2 mulakaato me wo mujhe itna acha laga..thanku God for giving me such agood friend"
She changed into her nightclothes, took out a sleeping pill from a box,took it and fell into a deep drug induced sleep as a routine.
Next day Nandini made halwa for breakfast. All the members of the house were happy for the new bride and loved her. For Vishal's mother, Nandini was the daughter of the house. She wouldnt let her do the household work and they would talk for hours. A week had passed and everything was great in Nandini's life. Vishal was very loving and caring and so was the rest of the family. They left for their honeymoon in Paris.
 Then Mr. Malhotra(Vishal's father) one day called Raj and told them that they have been invited for a prestigious seminar in London. He wanted to send Vishal there but sinec he was away, Raj should go. Raj agreed and started packing. He always wanted to attend this seminar as only selected business personalities were invited. His mother blessed him and he left for the airport. While checking in, he collided with somebody and saw that it was Sur! At first he couldnt belive his eyes and thought he was having hallucinations..😕But then she spoke and Raj was convinced that it was really her.
Sur:"I m so sorry Raj...lagta hai hum hamesha takrate hi rahenge...Hello? Why are you staring at me like this? Say something!"
Raj came to his senses and smiled thinking what to say now to explain his stupidity.
"Wo tum ekdum se a gai na..I got confused...Kahi ja rahi ho?"
Sur:"Haan London me ek-"
Raj:"seminar attend karna hai, right?"
Sur:"Right par tumhe kaise pata?"
Raj:"kyuki madam humari manzil ek hai"
Sur:"kya"
Raj:"I mean mai bhi wahi ja raha hu...whats ur flight number?"
Sur told him the flight number and it turned out to be the same...they boarded the flight and adjusted seats so they were together.
Raj:"Acha hai chalo now company to mil jayegi..."
Sur:"hmmm"
Raj:"tumhe akela rehna pasand hai kya?"
Sur:"aisa kyu puch rahe ho?"
Raj:"kuch nahi bas tum logo se jaldi mix up nahi hoti na...shadi ke functions me bhi akeli rehti thi.."
Sur:"mujhe bhid me rehna acha nahi lagta..aur mai zyada logo ko janti bhi nahi tumhari tarah...so shayad mujhe akela rehna hi pasand hai..par tum to hamesha centre of attention me rehte ho"
Raj:"Ab kya kare meri personality hi kuch aisi hai na ke sab meri taraf khiche chale aate hai"
Sur smiled and they talked for sometime after which dinner arrived. After dinner Sur took out her sleeping pill from her bag and Raj stared at her.
Raj:"Tumhari tabyet thik nai hai?"
Sur:"Thik hai...ye to neend ki goli hai"
Raj:"Sur dont take this ye achi cheez nahi hai"
Sur:"janti hu par iske bina mujhe neend nahi ati"
Raj:"you mean u take this everyday?"
Sur:"I have to Raj....aise mat ghuro mujhe kuch nahi hota isse..mai saalo se leti a rahi hu...adat pad gai hai"
Raj:"jab leni shuru ki thi tab to nahi thi n adat...u shouldnt have started this...its bad for health"
Sur:"Mujhe kabhi kisi ne roka hi nahi...."
Raj didnt say anything as she gulped it down with a glass of water...He felt that his first impression about her was right as he saw her doze off with her head on his shoulder. Something was there which she was hiding from the world under her smooth calm and strong personality. He covered her with a blanket and closed his eyes.
End

k guys dats all for 2day...comments chodo na plz acha hai ya nahi....I wil try 2 ud soon. If u want u receive pm wen i ud, send me a buddy request...

love
sur

Edited by Sur_Singhania - 14 years ago
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sweet part. Raj is so nice😍. He always pulls Vishal's leg.....n its so funny. And in the car also he got his Bhabhi on his side. And amongst all this he noticed that Sur had sum problem.....now thats my allrounder champ!!! I really luv his personality.

Liked Raj n Sur's convo in the flight....the way he was telling her not to take the pills.....there was so much concern n care in his voice....(though I cudnt hear him...hehe)....now wanna knw how he finds out Sur's problems n get her out of that.

Pls continue soon.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
very sweet part...............Raj's char is too very nice...............n funny too................liked the way he teased vishal..................n now nandini too is taking Raj's side.................vishal will be losing against 2.............sur n raj's convo was nice...............raj is taking extra care as well more interested in sur................cont soon dear..............