Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ambodidi

ambodidi

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Confused I can't understand how the entire family stood to one side and let Dadi saa attack Anandi's parents and blamed Anandi for everything and break off all relations with her and her family. What Dadi saa is doing is wrong, it is unforgivable. How can a girl see her sasuraal as her home if there's always a fear of being thrown out of it? But how can everyone, even Shyam who got a rakhi from Anandi stand quietly without doing anything? They all need some spine. I saw in the precap for tomorrow that Jagya will say he's leaving the house, but why isn't anyone else saying anything?Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No one stood up to Dadi saa today" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

truebluemoon

truebluemoon

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I thought the same when Daadisa declared Anandi had to leave the house. Shyam could have taken Suguna into confidence and then told Daadisa that he would leave if Anandi is thrown out. Other than Bhairav, everybody just stands like its the biggest sin to oppose Maasa.
Acc. to Hindu mythology, its a sin to bear injustice just as much as it is to do the crime. All spineless people seem to be born or married into Maasa's household!

Anandi's parents should consider this unacceptable marriage null and void and concentrate on making Anandi study further. When Jagya grows up, he can marry Anandi the right way!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_senAmor.regallapiyualka_dkmystery_

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by truebluemoon

Anandi's parents should consider this unacceptable marriage null and void and concentrate on making Anandi study further. When Jagya grows up, he can marry Anandi the right way!
You are right....
i think thats what the creatives should do now...instead of all these athyachaars..they have to plot some defense for anandi....with continuing with her studies...

MonMad

Goldie

MonMad

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

Originally posted by truebluemoon

You are right....
i think thats what the creatives should do now...instead of all these athyachaars..they have to plot some defense for anandi....with continuing with her studies...

Very well said, but in a village why village even in cities in India divorcees or woman who have separated from their husbands are treated differently, and not with respect.  No many come forward to marry such woman.  The mindset of people is still very very narrow.  Anandi's parents cannot even dream of separating Anandi from Jagya and his family.  It is not them but the society and their comments that will harass them forever.  Moreover other men in the village will think Anandi is public property once they get to know that she is separated from her family...........Cry  All these thoughts are easier said then done......especially in India not just in rural India, but also its urban counterpart.  It is a little better in the urban areas than rural, but the mindset requires a serious change.................................Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AraamAmor.~samy~RockChicGirl

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

If someone could stop a child marriage because of this serial then why cannot they empower those child brides life after marriage......and put atleast a coma for their post marital torture/worries!!!!! 

Edited by ammoos - 26 August 2009 at 4:19pm

Ashiyana

Goldie

Ashiyana

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

The reason Ghena, Sugna, Shyam didn't say anything is because it is not their fight to fight against Dadisa. They see the injustice but it is not their place to say anything. Sumitra, Bhairav (being her inlaws) and Jagya (being her husband) has the rights to fight against the injustic. Sumitra tried but doesn't have enough courage to fight against and stand against Dadisa.  Jagya will/is take a stand against dadisa and bring his wife back home.

As for Anandi's parents.. They do not have a good finacial status and are not well educated.  They like all parents want their daughter to be well setteled in her in-laws home.  Also they do not want their daughter to leave her in-laws home because Anandi and Jagya both are coming of age where they easily attracted to the opposit sex.   As we saw previously that Jagya is easily manipulated.  Anandi's parents  fear is justified. 

I really hope that Bhairav comes home soon and takes care of this! He is the only one that has ever stood firmly against Dadisa and he is the one who will bring her back.

Edited by Ashiyana - 26 August 2009 at 5:54pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Araamdisha_senFAMSAmor.MonMad~samy~RockChicGirlAreYaar

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
for once i thought that anandi's mother, who has more courage than her hubby would give sugna's example to dadisa... it would not have eased the situation but would have given dadisa food for thought!
someone should make dadisa realise and remember how they felt when sugna's in-laws, both past n present, refused to take her back...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AraamRockChicGirlAreYaar

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
i agree...but then that i guess would have incensed dadisa more. anyways i wish someone reminds her after suguna's incident she doesnt have much izzat left anyways. and when she didnt kick out suguna how can she treat anandi the way she is treating? anyways i guess at present no one really can stand up to dadisa. shyam and basant already tried. now its more upto sumitra, jagya and bhairon. jagya is a kid and sumitra has no guts so its left to bhairon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Araam

Post Reply New Post

Go to top