Jetha's back ! - BT Article

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Jetha Lal, from Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, entertained the audiences so much that they are missing him now that he's not on the show.Recently in the show, Jetha won a trip to London. After that, he wasn't seen in the serial. Audiences are now wondering where Jetha has vanished. Has he left the serial or will he be back sometime in the future ? After all, they quite loved Jetha's 'nonsense'! The discussion on Jetha has even surfaced on a popular networking site. Naturally, producer Asit Modi decided to bring the character back. And it's being done in style - straight from the streets of London ! Jetha will be seen walking the famous streets of London, missing Daya and family. As expected, a hilarious conversation will ensue and Jetha will promise to come back to Gokuldham soon.

Click on the image to enlarge.

source - Bombay Times
Edited by ishan.k - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyph_fans thumbnail
Thank god im so happy that jetha is coming back thanks for the article
Ishan. thumbnail
Its my pleasure and welcome to the TMKOC forum !!!
binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow great he is coming back..... anyway i was so happy kal unko dekh kar and it was so cute he spoke with every one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kitne dino baad suna "Meri Koyal and Mere Kauve" 😆

P.S. kisi ne mujhe is forum main welcome nahi kiya!!!!!!!!!!! 😭😕😊
Ishan. thumbnail
Binie I had already welcomed you yesterday in the " A prank that turned real ! forum "

BTW welcome once again to the TMKOC forum. 🤗 Hope to see you here more often from now on !!! 😊

binie thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishan.k

Binie I had already welcomed you yesterday in the " A prank that turned real ! forum "

BTW welcome once again to the TMKOC forum. 🤗 Hope to see you here more often from now on !!! 😊

hai la....maine to dekha hi nahi tha....sorry brother.....that so sweet of u that u welcomed me twice.....par yaha ka MOD kaun hai..... actully i m new here and kuch samjh main hi nahi aata toh asking u bro this silly QS....and why this forum is so thanda....show jab itna hatke hai to forum bhi to rocking hona chahiye ke nahi.......😉

and ishan bro how do u put siggie??? could you please advice my how to do it.... and i loved ur TMKOC one and Ridz one too.......its greatttt 👏
Ishan. thumbnail
Hey Binnie if you have any problems then u can contact *Shruti* who is our GM. Actually even Vishlesha was in the Dev. team but she is not going to be on IF for sometime.

Even i feel bad that this forum is less active. But new members are joining soon and hope that we all have a rocking discussion here on TMKOC

If you want to add a picture siggie then you can use the code
Put the image url in between the IMG tag !!!

eg:

I hope this helps !!! 😊
Edited by ishan.k - 14 years ago
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the article  Ishan!!! woo hoo when is he coming back i haven't been able to watch TMKOC for a while now.
binie thumbnail

thanks a ton brother 😃..... and i hope u dont mind if i use your siggie???😊

Ishan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: binie

thanks a ton brother 😃..... and i hope u dont mind if i use your siggie???😊

no i wont mind for sure !!!😊