Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Jetha Lal, from Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, entertained the audiences so much that they are missing him now that he's not on the show.Recently in the show, Jetha won a trip to London. After that, he wasn't seen in the serial. Audiences are now wondering where Jetha has vanished. Has he left the serial or will he be back sometime in the future ? After all, they quite loved Jetha's 'nonsense'! The discussion on Jetha has even surfaced on a popular networking site. Naturally, producer Asit Modi decided to bring the character back. And it's being done in style - straight from the streets of London ! Jetha will be seen walking the famous streets of London, missing Daya and family. As expected, a hilarious conversation will ensue and Jetha will promise to come back to Gokuldham soon.

Click on the image to enlarge.

source - Bombay Times

Edited by ishan.k - 26 August 2009 at 8:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jetha's back ! - BT Article" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kyph_fans

kyph_fans

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Thank god im so happy that jetha is coming back thanks for the article

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Its my pleasure and welcome to the TMKOC forum !!!

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 7:17am | IP Logged
wow great he is coming back..... anyway i was so happy kal unko dekh kar and it was so cute he spoke with every one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kitne dino baad suna "Meri Koyal and Mere Kauve" LOL

P.S. kisi ne mujhe is forum main welcome nahi kiya!!!!!!!!!!! CryConfusedSmile

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Binie I had already welcomed you yesterday in the " A prank that turned real ! forum "

BTW welcome once again to the TMKOC forum. Hug Hope to see you here more often from now on !!! Smile

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishan.k

Binie I had already welcomed you yesterday in the " A prank that turned real ! forum "

BTW welcome once again to the TMKOC forum. Hug Hope to see you here more often from now on !!! Smile

hai la....maine to dekha hi nahi tha....sorry brother.....that so sweet of u that u welcomed me twice.....par yaha ka MOD kaun hai..... actully i m new here and kuch samjh main hi nahi aata toh asking u bro this silly QS....and why this forum is so thanda....show jab itna hatke hai to forum bhi to rocking hona chahiye ke nahi.......Wink

and ishan bro how do u put siggie??? could you please advice my how to do it.... and i loved ur TMKOC one and Ridz one too.......its greatttt Clap

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Hey Binnie if you have any problems then u can contact *Shruti* who is our GM. Actually even Vishlesha was in the Dev. team but she is not going to be on IF for sometime.

Even i feel bad that this forum is less active. But new members are joining soon and hope that we all have a rocking discussion here on TMKOC

If you want to add a picture siggie then you can use the code
Put the image url in between the IMG tag !!!

eg:

I hope this helps !!! Smile

Edited by ishan.k - 27 August 2009 at 11:35am

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article  Ishan!!! woo hoo when is he coming back i haven't been able to watch TMKOC for a while now.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top