Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

What is Illa Gujral hiding?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

doop4

doop4

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Since this seems to be the root of the story, thought it would be interesting to discuss about it (sorry if it's been done and dusted before).

On thing that seems to be clear about her characterisation I feel is that she is extremely protective of her daughters and will go to any lengths to shield them. Could this all have to do with this?

Some theories :

1) She killed her husband and the guy who died knew about this and was threatening to reveal it to everyone hence she got him bumped off

2) Her husband had an illicit affair (before his death) which the guy wanted to bring out to the open

It must be to do with an issue that could tarnish her's and the girls' reputation. What could drive her to all this?

What are your feelings about this, guys?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nimm_oscinerd--Divzfan--Who-I-Used-2-Bea2zahid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is Illa Gujral hiding?" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

There is absolutely more than meets the eye as far as Ela Gujral is concerned, and obviously anything is possible in this fictional world of shows and possibilities. I won't be surprised if any of the things you suggested happens, but I don't think she murdered her husband and all, that would be turning her character too dark. What we do know is that the guy who got killed knew something that Ela didn't want the world to know i.e. some dark secret about her past, or the past of someone related to her..What that secret was is anybody's guess..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Divzfan--

-tanya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tanya-

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I think that was her husband or he knew a "raaz" that would hurt her, own image.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Divzfan--

a2zahid

IF-Sizzlerz

a2zahid

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Her husband had an illicit affair (before his death) which the guy wanted to bring out to the open

doop4

doop4

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Could be that she killed his husband for the shame that would be associated with him if he lived, perhaps? Don't know yaar. Hope they keep us guessing all the time!

--Divzfan--

IF-Rockerz

--Divzfan--

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 3:25am | IP Logged
i agree with tanya..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top