Fan Fictions

AR - Accidentally In Love - *Chapter 2* - Page:4 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

scorpio95

Goldie

scorpio95

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 7:02am | IP Logged
nice promo!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GEhsaas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR - Accidentally In Love - *Chapter 2* - Page:4 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-midnightsun-

IF-Dazzler

-midnightsun-

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 3:21am | IP Logged
lovely!!!!

GEhsaas

GEhsaas

GEhsaas

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Chapter : 1.2 - Accidentally In Love

Atul had grinned to see me wince.
"Stay," Atul had said, "I'll take you around to meet the gang."
I'd gone cold. I'd told him I should go get some feminine Indian clothes instead.

I look at the lightening darkness outside the window, wonder what I'd have said to them, Atul's gang, if I'd stayed. It may have gone a bit like the time Abhi had brought his aunt's dog over, I imagine. He'd been looking after Duke while his aunt was in hospital; he's called me up and asked if he could bring him round. 'He's looking so morose' he'd said. They'd been at the front door moments later, a determined Abhi, a mournful Duke. 'He's very well behaved,' he'd said, and patted him on the back. 'Aren't you, Duke Buddy?'
Duke Buddy had stared into the distance.
"Come on, be a good boy and shake paws with Ridzie, Dukey"
Dukey had whimpered, tucked his tail between his legs and crawled under the bed.

I'd have to meet them at some point of course, Atul's gang. It was part of the deal. New place, new friends, new life; I'd have to meet them all, I'd have to be a person again. Someone definite and describable, someone who smiled when introduced and shook hands and went through the motions with a few minimal outward signs of pleasure. At very least, I'd have to be someone who didn't crawl under a bed.
It wouldn't be easy .

Another movement in the window makes me look up again; I follow the reflection of a housekeeping staff member emptying bud vases and polishing tabletops in the alcove adjacent to mine. Behind him, another young man trundles up with a tall cart filled with flowers. There are buckets of gladiolas and lilies and daisies, and ferns and roses, exotic greens and much, much more. I sit back in my sofa, watch as he replaces the vases on the coffee tables with fresh sprigs, inhale with gratitude the fresh scent that wafts my way.

"Ma'am?"
I turn around with a start; there is someone behind me, holding a tray. On it is a mug of steaming hot chocolate, a slice of cake, and single pink bud, a corner of a newspaper. I swing my feet off the table, tell him there's a mistake. "I didn't order anything."
He places the tray down anyway. "Compliments of the manager," he says

I study the tray. It has been painstakingly put together; there are tiny drops of dew on the rosebud. A steady stream of steam rises from the mug; its surface is foamy with whipped cream. I pick it up, take a sip. It is heavenly. The night manager behind the front desk is on the phone; he smiles,reveals his dimples, as he catches my eye.

The newspaper, fresh, crisp, beckons me. India tri - the partly visible headline reads over a partly visible picture. I unfurl it to reveal a blue-clad Sikh sportsperson, with a matching blue mini turban, leaping in midair, his face and body taut, a dark ball poised to fly from his fingers.
India Triumphs! Bhajji spins victory! The headline over his head declares. I feel a surge of pride. Unaccountable for I have no idea who Bhajji is and the exact victory he has spun, but it is uplifting. I shake out the paper and find myself sucked into breathless, giddy story, then the one beneath it, and the ones inside. The news, alien,colourful,over-the-top with puns and clichs, is a riveting nonetheless. I am lost in a brash story about Saina Nehwal, the new wunderkind who's apparently setting a scorching pace, when a movement makes me look up.

"May I?"
It is the night manager, a cup of coffee in hand, apparently asking my permission to join me in my alcove. I'd rather he didn't, but cocoa and cake are still warm in my belly. I watch as he sinks into the chair opposite me, loosens his tie, stretches out his legs. "Ahhh, that feels good."

I watch him shut his eyes and lean his head against the backrest of the chair, then stretch his hands and massage the back of his neck. "Thanks for the cake." I say
"You're Welcome"
"On your break?"

He opens his eyes. I like his eyes, I think; they are friendly and BLUE ! "Better" he says "my shift just got over now."
"That must feel good."
"You're from America?"
"Is it that obvious?"
"We get a lot of American guests. But your accent is a little different"
"It's Minnesotan"
"It's cute."

He's sitting up, I realize. He moved his chair closer to mine; his eyes are no longer impersonal. The sun, now bold and bright outside the window, dispels the magic of the earlt morning. It outlines the speck of dirt on the coffee table the housekeeping staff left behind.
"So what brings you to India?" Armaan the night manager asks.
"northwest KLM," I reply

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
(Audio Disabled)

http://www.zshare.net/video/64831475b4118ef5/

Coz my job is writing, whether good or bad. and your job is reading and liking/disliking it. So there's no use if I write something and you dislike it. So I need your opinion.

Thanks for tolerating it.
Keep Smiling :)
Take Care
GEhsaas Smile

Edited by GEhsaas - 13 December 2009 at 6:24am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Chiefguestzesty.me@Angel@mansibhartiscorpio95Armaan_Rajprernawaghraytopsyturvy23searchoffriends-Nina--Aliya-

Armaan_Raj

IF-Dazzler

Armaan_Raj

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 4:48am | IP Logged
           Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ehsaas-------just love it-----------mind blowing yaar.Smile--u r too goodClap Clap Clap Clap---------------plz come soon yaar.i rally miss u sweet friend-------------how r u now?---------r u well now na?----continue soon.Big smile 

GEhsaas

@Angel@

@Angel@

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Hey Ehsaas..!!

Wonderful Chapter!! ClapClap
Just Loved It!!
Thumbs Up!! Thumbs Up

Love the way you write.... Smile
Keep Up The Good Job!!

Love
@Angel@

P.S.: And yeah, Continue Soon!!
Will be waiting for the next update....

GEhsaas

scorpio95

Goldie

scorpio95

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 9:46am | IP Logged
great part!

GEhsaas

searchoffriends

IF-Rockerz

searchoffriends

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 5:04am | IP Logged
hey sanju baby
firstly finally an update after soo long , you were like maid us wait for ages for this part ,
but still after reading the part i can say that it was worth waiting
wow sweety loved the part a lot ,
 it was great , i truely loved it , you wrote it soo well, i really liked the way you have presented and penned it down ,

please next time update soon , don't make us wait for this long ,

waiting for the next part
till then take care and thanks for the pm
lots of love
simi

Edited by simi2 - 02 October 2009 at 5:05am

GEhsaas

teenorchid

IF-Sizzlerz

teenorchid

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 11:58pm | IP Logged