Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu-s thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: lats55

you mean to say that show should have only romance betn Naksh, or Shava??.. then it will be the end of TRPs

Well said. Each & every relationship is analyzed very beautifully. That is why this show is rocking.
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree. Rajshri was really great yesterday. Loved how she realized that even though Akshi is not there, she has Varsha as a daughter also. And I loved how she hugged and kissed her forehead.. was so sweet. And even the scene with Nani was nice... she portrayed her emotions nicely. 😊

And I wouldn't want the portrayal of all the relationships to disappear... this show started with the beautiful depiction of every relationship. This show would be incomplete without it's roots. NaKsh and ShaVa will always be there, but it's also very important to show the family issues. 😳

-aisha
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
rajshri understood because of daadi.............i think bhabhima will handle gayatri ma..........n akshara will definately win gayatri's heart....gayatri will love akshii more than her munna............. Edited by pinky35 - 14 years ago
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu-s

Well said. Each & every relationship is analyzed very beautifully. That is why this show is rocking.

each character of this show is an integral part of the show..........
evert character has its own charm.....be it even nani,bhaniya,bhola ...............
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i culd feell rajshri's pain
superb acting by lata yesterday.👏👏
i loved the scene in wich she realised that varsha is also her daughter and kissed her forhead.
ooh i felt the pain of a mother and i hugged my mother who was sitting nearby.🤗
she understood it bcoz she was also watching it.
😳
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rajshri was fantastic..!
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I completely agree, the family knew varsha for so long so it was an easy transition whereas no one really knows akshara.it will definately be a roller coaster ride in terms of getting adjusted..
rajshri was definately very sweet..i loved how she treated varsha and her own mother..very happy!