Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Shizzz its already wednesday :O Anywyas, good luck Aisha :P
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi ankit ! lol thanks =] i hope i passed .. =[
Hey, erm sure you will, you'll get 11 A* LMAOO!!!

Your school/college must be starting soon too, its nearly end of summer for you innit? :(

Cheekybum seem to be online, i guess she is watching Arsenal's game.. LOL!
Edited by kickass1 - 14 years ago
.driftingaway thumbnail
haha i dont think so =l as long as i get B's and C's im happy ! and i already know i failed french and maybe maths =[

yup school starts next week ! hopefully i'll get in
Shizz next week? That's early :O

So what's up?
.driftingaway thumbnail
yeah i know =[
nm worrying about grades and school
god i wish school would open 2-3 weeks later =l its too early !
HAHA.. LOL! Dont worry it will happen when you get about my age and go uni. You'll start in October :D

Don't think too  much about your results, it always disappoints you. I am talking from experience :) LOL!
.driftingaway thumbnail
jeez, thanks ankit. Your really helping. haha why what happened to you ? yeah thats like in 2years :X why couldnt school open in october ?!  i wish i didnt have to go college or sixthform i would love to sit at home all day. lol
HAHA... yeah school is only fun in primary, its the bestest part of school because after you get in secondary it gets boring and when its about to end it gets all stressful :( LOL!

Trust me with college its more freedom. LOL! I went 6th form for like 3 days and than left coz they still treat you like a little kid and give detention on top of that its too strict :SI had like 8 detentions in those 3 days in went to school 😆 College is best :P But its up to you to decided. BTW Where you going? School or college?
Edited by kickass1 - 14 years ago
.driftingaway thumbnail
lol ! i hated primary school aswell =l i only liked nursery lmao
yeah i get what u mean .. high school was so stressful =( i still cant believe i've left ! although sixthform isnt gonna be that different cuz its the same school still =/

im hoping to go to sixthform ! the pass rates are really high. College pass rates are really low thats why its my second option