Frequent Posters

gauriiiii thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
plz  anybody post video link
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drishti...

karan mehra is a hindu but a punjabi....he is not a sikh..i dont think so...or he is not evn a cut surd
mehra's r punjabi's only
hope i helped...and the question was not at all offensive...😊

thanks for the answer!😊
Drishti... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desertrose21

ur welcome....😊
thanks for the answer!😊

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: desertrose21

and what makes it harder to search is that there is someone with exactly the same name! 😡

ok i have a question about Karan..sorry if it sounds offensive, I am just curious:

Is karan hindu or sikh? I ask because he does the pooja to the ganpati but he also always wears the kada which only sikhs wear??

oh god this is the most irritating thing happens.....jab bhi karan mehra type karo doosre wala hi aata hai and he is not even that popular........and when karan was abt to enter , even after he entered in the show ...in his articles those jrnls were using the pics of other karan mehra ...is it that hard to find his pic 😡  ......and another funny atricle title was "karan mehra of yeh rishta kya kehlata hai is entering in agle janam mohe bitiya hi kijo" 🤣 .....inn logon ko journalist banata kaun hai yaar????

Karan is a hindu punjabi. he is frm Delhi but originally he is from Amritsar. and lots of Hindus also wear Kada.

ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

oh god this is the most irritating thing happens.....jab bhi karan mehra type karo doosre wala hi aata hai and he is not even that popular........and when karan was abt to enter , even after he entered in the show ...in his articles those jrnls were using the pics of other karan mehra ...is it that hard to find his pic 😡  ......and another funny atricle title was "karan mehra of yeh rishta kya kehlata hai is entering in agle janam mohe bitiya hi kijo" 🤣 .....inn logon ko journalist banata kaun hai yaar????

Karan is a hindu punjabi. he is frm Delhi but originally he is from Amritsar. and lots of Hindus also wear Kada.

true...and not only that even the article I sent you yesterday had his name as Kiran in the title...these journalists truly need to do their homework and proofread their work!!!
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

true...and not only that even the article I sent you yesterday had his name as Kiran in the title...these journalists truly need to do their homework and proofread their work!!!

exactly yaar....but these journalists seems like publish news while sleeping
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
woo i wanna see his music video!
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i should become a journalist on karan mehra 😍

🤣