Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

Veritas

IF-Dazzler

Veritas

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by immunoblot

^^Yeah, yeah... if indeed she is going out with him, it is probably because of she is in her "I will change and reform the loser" delusion... LOL LOL<br>

The pic seems to be 2yrs old.

I think she might have reached the "I have learnt my lesson" stage.

Edited by ishtar - 26 August 2009 at 10:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali10pksanamimmunoblot-PoisonIvy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "akashdeep's girlfriend! (Page 6)" in Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

immunoblot

IF-Rockerz

immunoblot

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishtar

^^Yeah, yeah... if indeed she is going out with him, it is probably because of she is in her "I will change and reform the loser" delusion... LOL LOL<br>

LOL... haan... That is why the dominant perception is that cookie sirf khayalon aur khwaabon mein hai... LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pksanammcm226

mcm226

IF-Sizzlerz

mcm226

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Decoder

Originally posted by coolbird

dont know if she is still his GF Ouch. but on googling found a news clipping of November 16, 2007- Mid-day -article titled "Drunk Ronit Roy flirts with Dimple Kapadia".

15 Nov 2007 ... Balaji stable Suvarna Jha, Natasha Hasanandani, Karan Patel, Amita Chandekar<WBR>, Akashdeep Saigal with his girlfriend Shazaan Padam-see. ...

Unfortunately, since I am a newbie cant paste a link to the article.

I know Shazahn and she is not his gf. She has a young bf. Akash uncle worked with her mom in a music video and are close. He is more mommy friend. Wink
thanks MayaTongueBig smile...........that means koi cookie-cuckoo nahi hai,yeh serif khayali cookie bake ki hai Aakash ne taaki show me aakar yeh bata sake ke uski bhi koi GF haiLOL warna agar sach bata deta ke koi ladki usko ghaas tak nahi daalti to sab uska mazak banate ke 36 yr old ho gaye ho but abtak koi GF bhi nahi,shadi-waadi n bachhe to door ki baat haiWink.......u know uske super-ego ko yeh baat hurt karti na,isliye yeh cookie-shookie ka zikar kar raha tha woApproveLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gossipgurlspksanamimmunoblot

mcm226

IF-Sizzlerz

mcm226

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 10:16am | IP Logged
ROFL
Originally posted by ishtar

OMGROFL.................she have learnt her lesson but yeh sahab bahadur 36 saal ke hokar bhi koi sabak nahi sikh rahe life seOuchConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali10pksanamimmunoblotMeena1

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 10:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mcm226

mcm226

IF-Sizzlerz

mcm226

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged
^^^ yes,u r right Meenz...........jisko tricycle chalana nahi aata,jo apneaapko kid bolta hai yeh wakai uske bas ki baat nahi hai.................uske bas ki baat bas baat-bebaat ke chillana,aurto ki insult karna n faltu ki bakwaas karna,apneaapko prince samajhna n baakiyo apna ghulam yehi haiThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

anjali10

sunandshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sunandshine

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Bechari bacchi ka bachpana hai...Confused else, Akash would have threatened her that 'Be my GF, else mein teree gardan marod doonga'Ouch

mcm226

anjali10

IF-Rockerz

anjali10

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunandshine

Bechari bacchi ka bachpana hai...Confusedelse, Akash would have threatened her that 'Be my GF, else mein teree gardan marod doonga'Ouch

ROFL ROFL and then she would have said "mai aapse sehmat nahi hoon" Disapprove Dead Angry ..

LOL LOL LOL

mcm226

Post Reply New Post

Go to top