Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 2:07am | IP Logged
noo yaar ....i think he does have a gf .....bechare ko koi human toh milne se rahi so i think there wud b a maniquinn in his house named as cookie ........cuz only a putli can tolerate this man and listen the bakwaas he does eevryday and can still smile at him ....thts why akash luvs her very much .....cuz her mouth is alwayz shut ...LOL

Edited by Bugger - 26 August 2009 at 2:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pksanamimmunoblot....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "akashdeep's girlfriend! (Page 5)" in Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SLV3

IF-Rockerz

SLV3

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

noo yaar ....i think he does have a gf .....bechare ko koi human toh milne se rahi so i think there wud b a maniquinn in his house named as cookie ........cuz only a putli can tolerate this man and listen the bakwaas he does eevryday and can still smile at him ....thts why akash luvs her very much .....cuz her mouth is alwayz shut ...LOL

LOLLOL you are right, it must  be a cookie putla...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pksanam

rabby707

Groupbie

rabby707

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 2:51am | IP Logged
I am a member of another community and there her pic was put. Her name is Shazahn Padamseehere and is 19yrs old.

More pics of the gurl:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowdMeena1

zingaru

zingaru

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabby707

I am a member of another community and there her pic was put. Her name is Shazahn Padamseehere and is 19yrs old. 

Yeah that explains it --- 19 years old --- I'm sorry I'm sure lots of members of this forum are really young ...but she's only 19 to his 34...kabhi kabhi koi ladkiyon ko mature hone main samay lagta hai... till then they dont understand the rights and wrongs of life... bechari really must be at that stage right now.  At any rate no mature self respecting woman is going to want to be with him.  Hopefully after seeing him in action she can see what is coming to her soon (if it hasnt already come)...and wish her the best to be able to get out of the relationship as soon as possible.

Edited by shellily - 26 August 2009 at 2:59am

pksanamimmunoblot

immunoblot

IF-Rockerz

immunoblot

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 3:15am | IP Logged
^^Yeah, yeah... if indeed she is going out with him, it is probably because of she is in her "I will change and reform the loser" delusion... LOL LOL

Edited by immunoblot - 26 August 2009 at 3:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VeritaspksanamBugger

zingaru

zingaru

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by immunoblot

^^Yeah, yeah... if indeed she is going out with him, it is probably because of she is in her "I will change and reform the loser" delusion... LOL LOL

SO TRUE !!!

pksanamimmunoblot

SLV3

IF-Rockerz

SLV3

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Hai bechari....hope she watched the jungle show and understood real side of Akaash....

Originally posted by rabby707

More pics of the gurl:

Edited by SLV3 - 26 August 2009 at 3:33am

veenab

Goldie

veenab

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 4:58am | IP Logged
well maybe she is another kash type a girl....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top