akashdeep's girlfriend! - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
I have feeling that Akaash does not have any girl friend - he is just saying to prove that he too got a girl......unless there is a possibility of girl being deaf and dumb to react to Akaash's loud behaviour....
noo yaar ....i think he does have a gf .....bechare ko koi human toh milne se rahi so i think there wud b a maniquinn in his house named as cookie ........cuz only a putli can tolerate this man and listen the bakwaas he does eevryday and can still smile at him ....thts why akash luvs her very much .....cuz her mouth is alwayz shut ...😆 Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Bugger

noo yaar ....i think he does have a gf .....bechare ko koi human toh milne se rahi so i think there wud b a maniquinn in his house named as cookie ........cuz only a putli can tolerate this man and listen the bakwaas he does eevryday and can still smile at him ....thts why akash luvs her very much .....cuz her mouth is alwayz shut ...😆

😆😆 you are right, it must  be a cookie putla...
I am a member of another community and there her pic was put. Her name is Shazahn Padamseehere and is 19yrs old.

More pics of the gurl:

Originally posted by rabby707

I am a member of another community and there her pic was put. Her name is Shazahn Padamseehere and is 19yrs old. 

Yeah that explains it --- 19 years old --- I'm sorry I'm sure lots of members of this forum are really young ...but she's only 19 to his 34...kabhi kabhi koi ladkiyon ko mature hone main samay lagta hai... till then they dont understand the rights and wrongs of life... bechari really must be at that stage right now.  At any rate no mature self respecting woman is going to want to be with him.  Hopefully after seeing him in action she can see what is coming to her soon (if it hasnt already come)...and wish her the best to be able to get out of the relationship as soon as possible.

Edited by shellily - 14 years ago
^^Yeah, yeah... if indeed she is going out with him, it is probably because of she is in her "I will change and reform the loser" delusion... 😆 😆
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
Originally posted by immunoblot

^^Yeah, yeah... if indeed she is going out with him, it is probably because of she is in her "I will change and reform the loser" delusion... 😆 😆

SO TRUE !!!

Hai bechari....hope she watched the jungle show and understood real side of Akaash....

Originally posted by rabby707

More pics of the gurl:

Edited by SLV3 - 14 years ago
well maybe she is another kash type a girl....

Originally posted by immunoblot

^^Yeah, yeah... if indeed she is going out with him, it is probably because of she is in her "I will change and reform the loser" delusion... 😆 😆<br>

The pic seems to be 2yrs old.

I think she might have reached the "I have learnt my lesson" stage.
Edited by ishtar - 14 years ago