akashdeep's girlfriend! - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by sunandshine

That guy must be under the impression that having a GF ..rather projecting that he has a GF is cool..hence he cooked up 'cookie'😆 If the GF really existed, she would have been shown..or he would have blabbered something na!😆

yeap.😆. he seems like the type jiske pait (stomach) main kuch nahi tik sakta...
Agree With Everyone.....
Lekin Akash ki girlfriend toh jungle mein uskey saath hi hai! 😉
Originally posted by psychobalehead

I doubt Akash has a gf Forget about gf.....the guy probably hasn't gotten laid in ages. No wonder, he's so quarrelsome.

he is dam frustrated.. we need to send him to Baba ramdev

😆 😆 😆
Originally posted by pallavi25

Lekin Akash ki girlfriend toh jungle mein uskey saath hi hai! 😉

you mean that imaginary bandiriya he's always bonding with..  is show ke baad toh use koi bandriya bhi bhav nahi dene waali..😆
😆
Originally posted by gossipgurls

he is dam frustrated.. we need to send him to Baba ramdev

😆 😆 😆

Hahaha... but that Baba Ravandev is gonna love this guy... they both hate women..👎🏼..😆😆
Originally posted by Meena1

<br><br><font color="#ff0099"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hahaha... but that Baba Ravandev is gonna love this guy... they both hate women..👎🏼..😆😆</font></font><br>

Sochne ke baat hai..... I guess they like Men!! 😆 😆 aakash needs to come out of the closet now.. Homosexuality is legal in India now!! 😆 😆
Originally posted by Meena1

<br><br><font color="#ff0099"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">you mean that imaginary bandiriya he's always bonding with.. is show ke baad toh use koi bandriya bhi bhav nahi dene waali..</font></font>😆<br>😆

No yaar, I mean his GF is with him IN THE JUNGLE, supporting him every step of the way! 😉 😆 😆
So, there is a doubt that there is any cookie in the picture... 😲😛 ...
Even with his celebrity status, and his propensity to humiliate the females around him, he should've still been able to score at least the type of female who would love that sort of stuff (*edited a "bad" word)... I mean, what kind of a loser would fabricate girlfriends on national television? 🤢

dont know if she is still his GF . but on googling found a news clipping of November 16, 2007- Mid-day -article titled "Drunk Ronit Roy flirts with Dimple Kapadia".

15 Nov 2007 ... Balaji stable Suvarna Jha, Natasha Hasanandani, Karan Patel, Amita Chandekar, Akashdeep Saigal with his girlfriend Shazaan Padam-see. ...
Unfortunately, since I am a newbie cant paste a link to the article.