Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maria_awan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: rkmnkp

She is outside n finds Mayank there. He looks at her, and smiles. They get ready to go. She is there besides him. She thinking how they were friends. They grew up together, in that village. They were best friends, they play together, fight sometimes, and then say sorry to each other, and they are friends again. She thinks about the Mayank, and thinks about how he has to play that harp. That harp he hated and his mom made him play. She thought about what he told her, that when he was just 2days old, hid father went to the war which the king send him to. 4days later, there was a knock at the door, two guard from the palace come and that her that her husbend died. She grab one by his collar.

MM:And how is that u survive? How can anyone survive?"
Guard 1: We are only the one who paly music in the palace, plez  Mam let go.

From that day his mom made him play that harp, so that he would never go to the army like his dad.
But Mayank always dreamed to be in the army, he wants to become like his dad.
Nupur was still walking besides Mayank. The pond was near. Then she sees a shadow near the tree.
"Who is there? She askes. No reply, she goes near it and then all of the sudden a dog pops up. She fells in the puddle. Mayank gives his hand to make her stand up. She didn't get it. "Someone was there, I tell u, they were spying on us." Nupur said that and Mayank said "No Nupur aisa nahi ho suckta, woh ek dog tha, aur kyun koi bother kare ga humpe spy karne ke liye, hum sirf do peasant loog hai" "Well I tell u I saw someone there" Mayank holds her hand "Agar woh tumhe harm karne ke ko shish karre ga, toh mein tumhe bacha loon ga" Nupur looked at him. "With what? Ur stupid harp" Mayank got back, leaving her hand, he looked sad "I got to go" And he left her. She was in a totall shock, she didn't mean to hurt Mayank's feelings. But she was scared, scared if anyone could kill her at anytime. But most of all, she was scared of what she just did. Hurting Mayu's feeling. He was her bestest friend, and she can't live without him. She had never said anything this bad to hurt Mayank's feeling. And now she was afraid that Mayank would never forgive her.

Next update I will describe the caracters๐Ÿ˜‰

arre nupur na but aisa to hota hai friends mein
maria_awan thumbnail

Nupur got home. She was eating lunch, and told her nanny that they didn't catch any fishes. Then all of the sudden the door's flew open, they both looked, her nanny stood up to protect her, But there waz no one there,

Nanny: I will fix that door tommorrow,
Nupur:Ok.
It was 6:00, and Suklaji came. He was her teacher, he thought her things about her kingdom, he told her that she was the true princess, He give her lessons, and told her about the king and queen. She always enjoyed his lessons, and wished that she could go and rule her kingdom right now. Shuklaji was a knight, and then he ran away with her, because when she was borned her parents got killed by their enemies, and her mother gave her to Shuklaji, the trust worty knight, and he hided her, and make everyone think that she was only a peasant girl, and he tolg her that her nanny this old lady will take care of her. Well after the lessons, she went to her room to go to sleep. She kept thinking about Mayank. Well he ever forgive her? It was a moonless night. Nupur is thinking,
"Even if someone is watching nanny's cottage, waiting for the right moment to attack, they wouldn't get to me, yeah I know that they are trying to get me. Thats why they cut open the door, so they could come in the night, and get me, I should go"
She got up, and changed her pajamas, and went outside. Her nanny was slepping, so she carefully ran away to Mayank's cottage. She saw a watch guard with a flashlight. She slowly passed him, and knock on Mayank's door. Mayank opened the door, looking sleppy. He rubbed his eyes.
Mayank: Nupur?
Nupur:Haan
Mayank: Tum yahan?
Nupur:Mayank chalo mere saath mein tumko kuch bata na chahati hoon.
Mayank:Iss waqt?
Mayank: Nahi, kal subah baat kare ge.
Nupur: Plez plez Mayank, mere liye yeh bohat important hai.
Mayank:Ok
So they snicked down to the cows barn, not letting the guard see them. That barn was cover with hay, so much hay, the cows were in the other side. Nupur sat down on a big pile of hay,
Mayank:Kya hai, Nupur?
Nupur: Remember meine aaj subah, tumko yeh kaha tha ke...............
Mayank: Nupur please,
Nupur:Sorry Mayank, mera yeh matlab nahi tha. Mein darr gayi thi.
Mayank:Really? Kisse?
Nupur:Mayank mein tumko ek secret batana chahati hoon.
Mayank folded his arms.
Nupur: Mein iss liye darri thi kyun ke mein samji ke woh loogo ne mujhe dhoodh liya, woh mujhe marr dale ge, mere parents ki tarah.
Mayank: What?
Nupur:Mayank mein true princess hoon.
She tells him everything.
Nupur:Abb yeh tumpe depend kar ta hai, ke tum mujhpe believe karro yaan nahi,
Mayank was in shocked,

Tell me if u liked it
Lina๐Ÿ˜‰

it was great lina
maria_awan thumbnail

Part 4

M:No Nupur mein tumpe believe nahi karta, becuz the real princess is Gunjan.
N:No, yeh nahi ho suckta. Mein-
M:Nupur plez, mein jaa raha hoon.
N:Mayank tum mujhe believe nahi karte?
Mayank looks at her. A tear is falling down her face.
M:Plez Nupur. Roh toh matt
N:Nahi Mayank mera duniya ka best friend mujhpe believe nahi karta.
She runs back home. Mayank runs after her. She goes to her nanny. She is awake.
Nanny:Kya hua Nupur, aur tum kahan gayi thi?
N:Yeh Gunjan kaun hai? Aur app sab ne mujhe usske barre mein kyun nahi bata ya?
Nanny:Nupur, Gunjan sirf ek set up hai. Kissene usski shakal nahi dekh-
N:App sab ne-
She goes crying to her room. Mayank snick in there.
M:Nupur, plez mein tumpe believe karta hoon.
N:Nahi Mayank, mujhe akela chorr do.
M:Nupur plez I am sorry.
Nupur looks back. It is hard for any girl to not accept Mayu's sorry, his cute face. Nupur wipes her tears.
N:Mayank plez mujhe uss mehal mein le jao. Mein yahan reh na nahi chahti.
M:Par tum-
N:Mayank tum abhi bhi mujhpe believe nahi karte?
M:Ok Nupur. Kab?
N:Abhi
M:Par abhi itni raat ho gayi.
N:Mayank mein kuch nahi jhanti.
N:Theeke.
Nupur smiles.๐Ÿ˜Š
        ---------------

Nupur and Mayank goes in a auto. 
M:Pata nahi maa kya kahe ge, letter toh likha hai meine.
N:Dun worry Mayu.
Mayank looked at her. He loves the way she calls him Mayu.๐Ÿ˜ณ
In the way, the auto gets out of petrol.
N:Bhaiyya, yahan koi cheeze miley gi? Jahan hum jaa suckte hai?
Auto wala: Sirf ek bike miley gi
M:Kahan?
Auto wale:Wahan ek store hai.
They go to the little Dhabba.

Ok guyz these waz the update. Hope you liked it. Do comment.๐Ÿ˜‰
Lina

really nice and pm me when u update it ๐Ÿ˜‰
.PINK. thumbnail
Thanks Maria
will pm u.
FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i thought that i am u frd.......

close one......

but desi girl!!!!!!

u hid this ff from me........

u never pmed me regarding this........

but i want pms now...........
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

--------------------------------------------------------------

The bright moring sunlight, reaching over the mirrors. Each mirror reflecting a light back. The reflected light reaches to this girl sleeping in her sleeping mat. This beautiful girl, with her pillow covered her face, and try going back to sleep. "Jaldi utt beta , yahan Mayank wait kar raha hai fishing jane ke liye tere saath". She heard a voice say, That voice was none other than her nanny's. She gets up, throwing her blanket to the floor, and went to take a shower. After changing, she is once again in her room drying her hair. She looks around, this room was preety small, she looks at each picture of her and her nanny's. She looks at Mayank's picture. She blushed, then something catches her eyes. She throws her towel she was drying her with with, and got closer to it. She sits down, staring at it. "Jab teekh time aye ga, toh tab mein wahan hogi, mein wahan rule karoon gi apne loogo ko" She says to herself. "Nupur?" calls her nanny again for her, "Ayi' she gets up to go. When she was at her room's door, she turns around, smiling, thinking that at any day her dream will come true. She is out the door. And what we find sitting at that table is................that thing. It was beautiful, it was a diorama of a palace. A palace where u will find millions and millions of mirrors. A palace that was so beautiful, a palace that everyone dreams to rule. A palace that Nupur could go anyday to rule, after all it belonged to her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Did you like it?
I promise I will continue soon,
if you like it.๐Ÿ˜Š

Part 2: Same page
Part 3: Page 2
Part 4: Page 3

Great start dear.Lovely๐Ÿ‘.I loved it.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

She is outside n finds Mayank there. He looks at her, and smiles. They get ready to go. She is there besides him. She thinking how they were friends. They grew up together, in that village. They were best friends, they play together, fight sometimes, and then say sorry to each other, and they are friends again. She thinks about the Mayank, and thinks about how he has to play that harp. That harp he hated and his mom made him play. She thought about what he told her, that when he was just 2days old, hid father went to the war which the king send him to. 4days later, there was a knock at the door, two guard from the palace come and that her that her husbend died. She grab one by his collar.

MM:And how is that u survive? How can anyone survive?"
Guard 1: We are only the one who paly music in the palace, plez  Mam let go.

From that day his mom made him play that harp, so that he would never go to the army like his dad.
But Mayank always dreamed to be in the army, he wants to become like his dad.
Nupur was still walking besides Mayank. The pond was near. Then she sees a shadow near the tree.
"Who is there? She askes. No reply, she goes near it and then all of the sudden a dog pops up. She fells in the puddle. Mayank gives his hand to make her stand up. She didn't get it. "Someone was there, I tell u, they were spying on us." Nupur said that and Mayank said "No Nupur aisa nahi ho suckta, woh ek dog tha, aur kyun koi bother kare ga humpe spy karne ke liye, hum sirf do peasant loog hai" "Well I tell u I saw someone there" Mayank holds her hand "Agar woh tumhe harm karne ke ko shish karre ga, toh mein tumhe bacha loon ga" Nupur looked at him. "With what? Ur stupid harp" Mayank got back, leaving her hand, he looked sad "I got to go" And he left her. She was in a totall shock, she didn't mean to hurt Mayank's feelings. But she was scared, scared if anyone could kill her at anytime. But most of all, she was scared of what she just did. Hurting Mayu's feeling. He was her bestest friend, and she can't live without him. She had never said anything this bad to hurt Mayank's feeling. And now she was afraid that Mayank would never forgive her.

Next update I will describe the caracters๐Ÿ˜‰

I loved this part ,Superb part dear.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Nupur got home. She was eating lunch, and told her nanny that they didn't catch any fishes. Then all of the sudden the door's flew open, they both looked, her nanny stood up to protect her, But there waz no one there,

Nanny: I will fix that door tommorrow,
Nupur:Ok.
It was 6:00, and Suklaji came. He was her teacher, he thought her things about her kingdom, he told her that she was the true princess, He give her lessons, and told her about the king and queen. She always enjoyed his lessons, and wished that she could go and rule her kingdom right now. Shuklaji was a knight, and then he ran away with her, because when she was borned her parents got killed by their enemies, and her mother gave her to Shuklaji, the trust worty knight, and he hided her, and make everyone think that she was only a peasant girl, and he tolg her that her nanny this old lady will take care of her. Well after the lessons, she went to her room to go to sleep. She kept thinking about Mayank. Well he ever forgive her? It was a moonless night. Nupur is thinking,
"Even if someone is watching nanny's cottage, waiting for the right moment to attack, they wouldn't get to me, yeah I know that they are trying to get me. Thats why they cut open the door, so they could come in the night, and get me, I should go"
She got up, and changed her pajamas, and went outside. Her nanny was slepping, so she carefully ran away to Mayank's cottage. She saw a watch guard with a flashlight. She slowly passed him, and knock on Mayank's door. Mayank opened the door, looking sleppy. He rubbed his eyes.
Mayank: Nupur?
Mayank: Tum yahan?
Nupur:Mayank chalo mere saath mein tumko kuch bata na chahati hoon.
Mayank:Iss waqt?
Mayank: Nahi, kal subah baat kare ge.
Nupur: Plez plez Mayank, mere liye yeh bohat important hai.
Mayank:Ok
So they snicked down to the cows barn, not letting the guard see them. That barn was cover with hay, so much hay, the cows were in the other side. Nupur sat down on a big pile of hay,
Mayank:Kya hai, Nupur?
Nupur: Remember meine aaj subah, tumko yeh kaha tha ke...............
Mayank: Nupur please,
Nupur:Sorry Mayank, mera yeh matlab nahi tha. Mein darr gayi thi.
Mayank:Really? Kisse?
Nupur:Mayank mein tumko ek secret batana chahati hoon.
Mayank folded his arms.
Nupur: Mein iss liye darri thi kyun ke mein samji ke woh loogo ne mujhe dhoodh liya, woh mujhe marr dale ge, mere parents ki tarah.
Mayank: What?
Nupur:Mayank mein true princess hoon.
She tells him everything.
Nupur:Abb yeh tumpe depend kar ta hai, ke tum mujhpe believe karro yaan nahi,
Mayank was in shocked,

Tell me if u liked it
Lina๐Ÿ˜‰

Lovely part,Very well written.

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Part 4

M:No Nupur mein tumpe believe nahi karta, becuz the real princess is Gunjan.
N:No, yeh nahi ho suckta. Mein-
M:Nupur plez, mein jaa raha hoon.
N:Mayank tum mujhe believe nahi karte?
Mayank looks at her. A tear is falling down her face.
M:Plez Nupur. Roh toh matt
N:Nahi Mayank mera duniya ka best friend mujhpe believe nahi karta.
She runs back home. Mayank runs after her. She goes to her nanny. She is awake.
Nanny:Kya hua Nupur, aur tum kahan gayi thi?
N:Yeh Gunjan kaun hai? Aur app sab ne mujhe usske barre mein kyun nahi bata ya?
Nanny:Nupur, Gunjan sirf ek set up hai. Kissene usski shakal nahi dekh-
N:App sab ne-
She goes crying to her room. Mayank snick in there.
M:Nupur, plez mein tumpe believe karta hoon.
N:Nahi Mayank, mujhe akela chorr do.
M:Nupur plez I am sorry.
Nupur looks back. It is hard for any girl to not accept Mayu's sorry, his cute face. Nupur wipes her tears.
N:Mayank plez mujhe uss mehal mein le jao. Mein yahan reh na nahi chahti.
M:Par tum-
N:Mayank tum abhi bhi mujhpe believe nahi karte?
M:Ok Nupur. Kab?
N:Abhi
M:Par abhi itni raat ho gayi.
N:Mayank mein kuch nahi jhanti.
N:Theeke.
Nupur smiles.๐Ÿ˜Š
        ---------------

Nupur and Mayank goes in a auto. 
M:Pata nahi maa kya kahe ge, letter toh likha hai meine.
N:Dun worry Mayu.
Mayank looked at her. He loves the way she calls him Mayu.๐Ÿ˜ณ
In the way, the auto gets out of petrol.
N:Bhaiyya, yahan koi cheeze miley gi? Jahan hum jaa suckte hai?
Auto wala: Sirf ek bike miley gi
M:Kahan?
Auto wale:Wahan ek store hai.
They go to the little Dhabba.

Ok guyz these waz the update. Hope you liked it. Do comment.๐Ÿ˜‰
Lina

superb part.very nice dear.
commented on all the parts.Pls pm me after update the next part.