MayurFF Sheeshe Ka Mehal

.PINK. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

--------------------------------------------------------------

The bright moring sunlight, reaching over the mirrors. Each mirror reflecting a light back. The reflected light reaches to this girl sleeping in her sleeping mat. This beautiful girl, with her pillow covered her face, and try going back to sleep. "Jaldi utt beta , yahan Mayank wait kar raha hai fishing jane ke liye tere saath". She heard a voice say, That voice was none other than her nanny's. She gets up, throwing her blanket to the floor, and went to take a shower. After changing, she is once again in her room drying her hair. She looks around, this room was preety small, she looks at each picture of her and her nanny's. She looks at Mayank's picture. She blushed, then something catches her eyes. She throws her towel she was drying her with with, and got closer to it. She sits down, staring at it. "Jab teekh time aye ga, toh tab mein wahan hogi, mein wahan rule karoon gi apne loogo ko" She says to herself. "Nupur?" calls her nanny again for her, "Ayi' she gets up to go. When she was at her room's door, she turns around, smiling, thinking that at any day her dream will come true. She is out the door. And what we find sitting at that table is................that thing. It was beautiful, it was a diorama of a palace. A palace where u will find millions and millions of mirrors. A palace that was so beautiful, a palace that everyone dreams to rule. A palace that Nupur could go anyday to rule, after all it belonged to her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Did you like it?
I promise I will continue soon,
if you like it.๐Ÿ˜Š

Part 2: Same page
Part 3: Page 2
Part 4: Page 3
Edited by rkmnkp - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.PINK. thumbnail

She is outside n finds Mayank there. He looks at her, and smiles. They get ready to go. She is there besides him. She thinking how they were friends. They grew up together, in that village. They were best friends, they play together, fight sometimes, and then say sorry to each other, and they are friends again. She thinks about the Mayank, and thinks about how he has to play that harp. That harp he hated and his mom made him play. She thought about what he told her, that when he was just 2days old, hid father went to the war which the king send him to. 4days later, there was a knock at the door, two guard from the palace come and that her that her husbend died. She grab one by his collar.

MM:And how is that u survive? How can anyone survive?"
Guard 1: We are only the one who paly music in the palace, plez  Mam let go.

From that day his mom made him play that harp, so that he would never go to the army like his dad.
But Mayank always dreamed to be in the army, he wants to become like his dad.
Nupur was still walking besides Mayank. The pond was near. Then she sees a shadow near the tree.
"Who is there? She askes. No reply, she goes near it and then all of the sudden a dog pops up. She fells in the puddle. Mayank gives his hand to make her stand up. She didn't get it. "Someone was there, I tell u, they were spying on us." Nupur said that and Mayank said "No Nupur aisa nahi ho suckta, woh ek dog tha, aur kyun koi bother kare ga humpe spy karne ke liye, hum sirf do peasant loog hai" "Well I tell u I saw someone there" Mayank holds her hand "Agar woh tumhe harm karne ke ko shish karre ga, toh mein tumhe bacha loon ga" Nupur looked at him. "With what? Ur stupid harp" Mayank got back, leaving her hand, he looked sad "I got to go" And he left her. She was in a totall shock, she didn't mean to hurt Mayank's feelings. But she was scared, scared if anyone could kill her at anytime. But most of all, she was scared of what she just did. Hurting Mayu's feeling. He was her bestest friend, and she can't live without him. She had never said anything this bad to hurt Mayank's feeling. And now she was afraid that Mayank would never forgive her.

Next update I will describe the caracters๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by rkmnkp - 14 years ago
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
interesting
plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pm me
*~*riddhima*~* thumbnail
i just loved it is nupur a princess
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Its sounds good
plz keep it up
Faria
What an idea sir jhi! ๐Ÿ˜› Continue soon!
plz continue soon nd pm me when u update!
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
continue soon some points r not clear in this fic.
.PINK. thumbnail

Originally posted by: *~*riddhima*~*

i just loved it is nupur a princess

Of corse she is.
But there is a stoey behind why she is living like a peasant girl.
Thank u so much,
Riddhi๐Ÿ˜Š
.PINK. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

continue soon some points r not clear in this fic.

Really?๐Ÿ˜•
I thought that it waz kind of clear.
Mahak what didn't u understand?๐Ÿ˜•