25th August Written Update

Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys,

Sorry the update isn't as detailed as usual but there wasn't much happening it was all Birwa based and I didn't have any energy in me to write the whole thing.

Here is a brief update

• Taru is proud of the way Maulik dealt with the Kanji situation
  • Santo getting ready she has took much make up on, Ba says I will get you ready.
  • She comes down looking pretty.
  • The party Birwa's boyfriend is introduced. Akshat
  • Kanji asks for Nanaji's help.
  • Santo sees Birwa kiss Akshat on the cheek.

Detailed update!

Bandini starts with Maulik and Taru. Taru is like you down a good job Maulik, I wasn't sure if you would be able to handle it but you did. I want to see how he learns to find a diamond, what you said is true I am just stalling till dad comes back, to tell him hiring them is useless. Taru is like all the know is how to steal they are better of in jail.

Birwa is getting ready when Ba walks in saying she is looking very nice, but Birwa is like I wonder how Santo is looking, Champakali is helping her get ready. Santo is like I need to look beautiful, she has too much make up on (too much blusher and lipstick is all over the place to be precise) Champakali tells her she is looking really pretty. Santo feels like it is too much and then Champakali leaves and Ba and Birwa enter, they are shocked. Birwa is like what have you done and what are you wearing, are you coming like this. Santo is confused. Birwa tells Ba to get Santo ready.

Living room Birwa talking to Bapuji when Santo comes down she has changed her Sari and she has less make up on (but there is still a lot of make up on plus I preferred the first sari She does look pretty ahh if only DM was here to see her.😳) Birwa is complimenting her, and Bapuji is saying what a good job Ba has done and Santo is looking very nice, Just then comes Taru, asking them where they are going? Santo tells her she is going to Birwa's friends party with her after I said no. Bapuji you said no cause she was going alone but now she is going with her mother. Birwa is like lets go and they leave. Taru why did you send her, she doesn't even understand English.

Outside Birwa is teaching Santo how to speak English better, and say Thanks (LOL😆 Its like teaching my mom to type in short form!) instead of Thank you and how to say How are you? When she meets some one, Santo is like which friend's b'day is it and why are you so exicted to come here. Birwa is like because it's my friend's b'day.

At the party, Santo asks Birwa why she is in Indian clothes but everyone else is in western. Birwa is like I wanted to look different. Then random people ask who Santo is and say she is looking very pretty and go and meet here. They compliment here and she speaks in English.

Birwa meets her friend Parul who tells her that she has given the letter to who it needed to reach, the rest is up to you. She asks where that person is. A guy in his room getting ready. He has the book and he finds the letter, it's a love letter and reads it. He kisses Birwa's name, he is like I love you to Birwa. Parul comes and says Akshat, everyone is waiting for you downstairs. He hides the letter and comes down.

Everyone gives him gifts and he spots Birwa, they have a moment. He compliments her. She is like I want you meet my mother. He meets her and wishes him and she is like she is like my friend. Santo is like where is your mother? He is like in kitchen as usual. Lets go and play a game.

They go to play a game they all sit down Akshat tells Birwa to sit next to him when some else comes and sits in between, Santo is like we will sit here. They are playing pass the parcel. It stops at Birwa and Akshat is like this was a trail round now we will start properly. It stops at Santo. She has to do a task, she can't read the chit. People are like she is illiterate. Santo is like I need to tell you all something and she tells them she can't read or write but I am very lucky as Birwa is the one teaching me and I can now read a bit, she has to say a story or something she is told to do something and she says a rhyme.

Champakali goes to Santo's house and says that Santo has sent Goal Papdi for them. Monghi is like hurry up and finish your work and eat to Nanaji, he is like this job needs a lot of patience. Then comes Kanji, I have come to learn this form you, Nanaji invites him in and Champakali leaves, he is I need to learn how to find diamonds in ten days and I need you teach me. Nanaji it is not possible in ten days. Kanji tells him about what happened between him and Maulik but he needs to learn in ten days. Kanji is like I have to learn for the people of my village.

Back to Akshat's birthday he is cutting the cake. He feeds Birwa the cake and Birwa puts cake all over his face. Santo is looking for Birwa, a girl asks her where is Birwa and the girl is like she went over that way to the room, Santo is like she must be getting ready for the dance, the girl is like what dance aunty. Santo is like isn't this a surprise for Akshat, she is like there is no dance. Santo is like Birwa lied to me, Santo is like what is going on with Birwa.

Birwa and Akshat are in his room, he is like I have a surprise for you close your eyes like in the movies. Birwa closes here eyes, he gives her a gift. Did you see what I got you. He is like no but it will be the best. He got Birwa a figure of two doves. She is like thanks but he is like that won't to I want a kiss, please there isn't anyone around. Birwa gives him a kiss and Santo sees this (shock horror😆)   

Episode ends

I will give this episode a 3/10. Birwa's secret wasn't that great and her having a boyfriend seems like a filler to me. No DM again, no Khemi, no Hiten or Toral. I would rather watch Kaddu and Shaskank which reminds no Kaddu as well for a while, what happened with her receiving gifts from a stalker or did I miss something. Hoping Bandini picks up soon and moves, Hiten and Khemi's story forward by explaining where Khemi is why aren't they looking for her even if she doesn't want to be found she would call to say she is safe?? DM return soon please!!!

Use the like button if you have liked this post.

Thank you Nikita for taking the time and having the patience to write the whole update for what seems to be a very boring episode.  Now Mother Santu will be in Birwa sudharofy mode. She has gotten fooled twice by Birwa now. Wonder what she is going to do about it. She definitely cannot stop Birwa from going to school.
Thank You first for watching this painful episode and then writing about it. meri taraf se taaliyan.
I am surely going to miss watching this episode. dekho kal kya hota hai.

haha. birwa has a boyfriend....😆...i thrt the secret myt b summut else...oh well
Thanks Niki for your update and your patience😃  Now I don't need to watch the episode.
I still watched the episode even though it is not up to the usual standards but I liked the humor in the parts were Santo was getting ready and how pretty she looked afterwards (like you all I wished that DM could have seen her) and your right it needs to pick up soon but I have faith that it will. They can only do filler stories for so long before they start to lose viewers.

I did watch after all, and Santu (Aasiya) looked absolutely gorgeous. Just like what Taru said, like a film heroine😃  If DM saw her like this, he would be completely stumped. That his chokri could look this sophisticated😆 Her sari, make-up, hair style,  all were lovely.  Aasiya is one awesome looking Mrs. Mahiyavanshi.  She looked like she belonged with all the upper crust ladies. Even her English was quite good.   DM will be thrilled when he comes back, that is if Santu doesn't go back to her traditional sari style!

Thanks for the update Nikita! 😊

Bandini is getting boring and boring day by day!
And I think all serial makers are trying to follow Baalika Vadhu by picturising love story of very young people. Birwa and her friends are hardly of 13-14 and they are having a romance. Give us a break folks, this is not done.

I have decided not to watch Bandini till DM comes back. Till then I'll read stories only from here! ðŸ˜•
Thanks for the update. It was a real boring episode I guess the story will only move forward once DM is back but hte question is when? Has anybody seen this promo on utube which says 'Bandini Last episode - Exclusive HD' which shows Tarulata giving Santu the divorce papers along with a stamp pad and Santu is just about to stamp that with her thumb.

Whats all this will DM sign the divorce papers in the future episodes?????????

I think DM and Santu should just forget about the divorce and pay more attention on solving other issues like the Jamkhambatya project and the acid incident during the Jammastami festival and finally Birwa

What u say guys ?
thanks for the update seems like a boring epi