Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi !!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was really awesome. The Gokuldham society members were mad at Bhide just because of Tappu's mischief LOLLOL And Champaklal dancing with Popatlal and then going somewhere elese while dancing was also very funny to watch. Also in the preview they showed Jethalal in London. I think we will get to see more of him in the upcoming episodes. But really miss the comic chemistry between Daya and  Jethalal. Hope he comes back soon to Gokuldham society. What do you think guys ???

Also wishing all the members of the forum HAPPY GANESH CHATURTHI !!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Ganesh Chaturthi !!!" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 3:38am | IP Logged
first of all I m really sorry for making seprate thread for Jethalal's coming thing.... actully i have not seen this thread before otherwise i wont do it!!!! Sorry agaain!!!!Cry Unhappy

and about Ganesh Chturthi it was very good to see..... Poor BHIDE..... but tapu was so sweet he accept it,..... and sab logo ne bahot enjoy kiya.... I love that Popat and Dadaji's jugalbandhi too.... even Mr and Mrs Bhide was also very good..... Madhavi to already bahot achha dance karti hai..... and ek baat to manani padegi ke gokuldham society sare festival's celebrate karti hai....chale NAVROZ ho ya Jain Paryusan..... the team of TMKOC deserve this ClapClapClap

even i read it somewhere that Gokuldham Society is going to arrange HASYA KAVI SAMMELAN during Ganesh Utasav.... so its going to be fun jab ye sab kavita ke jariye apna badla lenge......LOL

BollyGuide

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 8:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top