25th august written update

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Antra is follwing mobile ice cream stall'. And Some guy is drunk and following antra and looking at her' Ice cream guy sees her and asks what she wants and antra repats antra Ice Antra ice cream' and guy says sorry dear we do not have that flavour.. some guy comes and asks for ice cream' drunked pays and asks him to give her ice cream' and looks at her as she eats it'.

Aditya walks up to his house and vidya opens door and aditya kinnda gives her anger looks and Vidya asks again, but he walks in house on sofa and sits!!!!! And Vidya sees him tensed' and Aditya takes out his cell-phone and calls up Vidya's dad who is least intrested in talking to aditya and asks for vidya and Aditya gives phone to Vidya and she talks on phone' and her dad as usuall' does not give proper answer.. Vidya asks him to ask Commioner  but he refuses to help for antra as she is not abhishek' and Vidya and Aditya is upset!!!

Antra is leaking ice cream and Drunkard tells her leak leak.. but its not for free.. you will be good as begger and tells her you seem to have inborn skills to be begger and asks all you have to doo is change this clothes off as its neat.. and tries to take it off but antra screams and cries and Drunkard gets scared and angry.. so he drinks more and pulls her off'.😭

Both Aditya and Vidya are upset and sit quielty and roam around upset and its morning' Birds chirp.. we see andheri police station'. Aditya is requesting to make FIR as Antra is different from others she is autistic' and police man again insults if she is mad why took her outisde!!! And Sameer pulls him to goo and Aditya screams' this people are useless if this would have been any minister's dautghter they would have been restless.. and police man gets angry and screams at him' like don't teach me anything!!! We know our duties' Sameer makes things set' and all's quite for a while!!!!

Break'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Vidya is looking around for antra and asks some people if they have seen Antra and all she gets is no no and no' and Hence she is upset!!!!!!! And She finds some guy who says yes I have seen her and vidya is like kinnda happy and she asks where and he says umm.. no.. dunno.. and walks on'  Vidya is upset!!!

She goes to Vikram'. And tells everything to Vikram who is shocked!!!! And he consoles her asks her how it happened and Vidya says she took her to park.. and blames herself I shouldn't have done this!!! And Vikram asks no don't blame urself and says parents doo make mistakes like these and Vidya says she did try to look for her and some people did see her but no one bothered to look at her and overlooked at her.. No one asked her about her.. and she wonders how can no one bother to drop her at police!!!! And Vikram agrees' he says yes, this socielty is very cruel.. therefore such stuendts must always wear identity cards' and soo antra needed it too.. and VIDYA is crying.. Vikram tries o console her by holding her' and that's when Aditya comes and is shocked to see this holding and things'..

Break''''''''''.'.'''''''''''''''''''''''''

Aditya calls Vikram and Both look at him.. and Vikram leaves vidya and Adiotya enters confused.. but he tells Vikram... antra is lost and he tells him.. he know it and why is putting all blame on vidya.. thats when phone rings and its from police station.... He informs aditya they found some begger kidnapped kids and to come and see and aditya agrees...

He reaches Police station and finds no antra there and wonders if any of those kids have seen antra soo he asks all buta ll reply negatively, i.e no... and so aditya is upset.. and Police tells vikram ur friend is too weak.. and Aditya asks him if he has any kids and he laughs like devil and says he is not even married!!!!!! Police guy assk him to okay now fill FIR and they doo needfull... Poilce man says some people kids will come soon will call you then and aditya says no..I will stay here!!! and Police and Vikram explains him that is nonsense!!!. and aditya cries out allot!!!!!!!! and Vikram consoles him... 

The end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Precap: Mrs. Gupta is scolding abhi and Adi saves him and scolds Vidya for being careless for their own child!!!!

Nothing special today!!!!!Edited by shahsb_26 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theoptimistic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Missed the show today..Hmm seems to be one cheerless episode....Is the distance between both again growing up??
Maarocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Poor Adi more coming at him all at once. Losing antara and now that stupid Gupta yelling at Abhi.
skeptical thumbnail
Thanks Sejal.............since you say the epi is nothing much, I 'm not going to you-tube.
lilsprite thumbnail
Adi is so stupid to yell at Vidya - is he forgetting her sacrifice by accepting Antara and even speaking to him again after what he did? Although I have to say I love that this show is so realistic - this is exactly what would happen in real life - Adi's frustration, Vidya's initial distance, etc. Wonderful story line...Edited by lilsprite - 14 years ago
smile999 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Sejal. I hope they find Antara soon.

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update, an emotional epi and that beggar is scary, hope Antara is found soon.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
poor doll😭..poor vidya😭 n poor aditya😭

but that policeman!! omg they seriously DONT WAIT 48 hrs to file a missing persons' case for a child!!! its for adults they wait that long!!!

and omg police r not so heartless abt such a case r they???

thanx a lot 4 the awesome update😳
Edited by princessunara - 14 years ago
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx
Why is Adi blaming Vidya for everything when she is trying her best for everything
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
hehe for at least this once from yesterday onwards I have been hoping more or less that the makers will forget to be so realistic and that antara will be found pronto but I guess they dont want to make any compromises. However I do so hope they will find her sooooooonnnnn.