Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

live_life

IF-Rockerz

live_life

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 10:28am | IP Logged
If you are based in Mumbai, then you can drop it to our office there by post. : Someone has to drop it off at the Mumbai office in India.

Or if you are based abroad, please send it to us thro mail. : I think the person meant email.

Also if you have a share of questions to ask, please complie that and send it too: .Guys we need to compile all our questions and put it in one thread

Do you guys want me to mail to her to tell Karan to personally viist IF to look at his birthday thread for creations?
Or do you guys want to individually email it to her?

The mailing ID is on Karan's birthday thread
:))*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "URGENT::TELLYBUZZ'S REPLY (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by live_life

If you are based in Mumbai, then you can drop it to our office there by post. : Someone has to drop it off at the Mumbai office in India.

Or if you are based abroad, please send it to us thro mail. : I think the person meant email.

Also if you have a share of questions to ask, please complie that and send it too: .Guys we need to compile all our questions and put it in one thread

Do you guys want me to mail to her to tell Karan to personally viist IF to look at his birthday thread for creations?
Or do you guys want to individually email it to her?

The mailing ID is on Karan's birthday thread
:))*

how will we compile all our questions together??

live_life

IF-Rockerz

live_life

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Maybe we can make a new thread and put all our questions and they can print it out and send it to the Tellybuzz's office in India.....btw who is doing all the mailing?

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 10:43am | IP Logged
yeah dats wat i was bout to ask..........how to compile n where to compile.....do we have to write in dis forum only???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bharti

live_life

IF-Rockerz

live_life

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 10:46am | IP Logged
The email says that we have to mail it to their office in India Or over the net.

We should all put our questions, letters,messages that we want to give him in one thread

Then i can copy them in my email and mail it to them. How does that sound?
They are awaiting that mail so they could do a cover on him....

nobody's exited?Confused

Edited by live_life - 25 August 2009 at 11:13am

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
You can do that  Live-life. But the easiest method is to start a BD thread for Karan few days before his BD at IF and send the link to telebuzz or Karan himself can check it out and post messages.  Everyone can post wishes, creations, etc right here   and karan can see all at the touch of a buttonLOL  No need to run to post offices or anything like that.   That's what we did in Ramayan forum and it worked great! This is my opinion onlySmile

Annie4Juhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Annie4Juhi

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Really we can send but how n whereeeee?????

live_life

IF-Rockerz

live_life

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika113

You can do that  Live-life. But the easiest method is to start a BD thread for Karan few days before his BD at IF and send the link to telebuzz or Karan himself can check it out and post messages.  Everyone can post wishes, creations, etc right here   and karan can see all at the touch of a buttonLOL  No need to run to post offices or anything like that.   That's what we did in Ramayan forum and it worked great! This is my opinion onlySmile

that's a relli gud idea.......Tongue
makes everything a lot simplerLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top