Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
hey everyone, today is michael's birthday
wooho, he would have been turning 51.

do go to this link
and comment:

Originally posted by: punjabi_qt26

I'll definetely join. As a one of my friends has stated Micheal was a angel in disguise. =]

good =)..lol ur friend is absolutely right😉
Originally posted by: jingjing

Thanx for loving my siggie....yup the song is really emotional n heart touching.......n thanx for provinding such rocking pictures of michael jackson😛
today is his 51st birthday...
Happy Birthday Michael...😃

awh, npp.. yeah it is. i posted a link on page two,do comment there, its a michael B-DAY thread.
Originally posted by: bestfan

CONGRATULATIONS for the new fan club. I am BESTFAN'S uncle, her net is not working & therefore she is not able to participate in the tribute for MJ. She is regretting it a lot.

As soon as her net starts working she will post her tribute for MJ.
For Bestfan MJ was the greatest entertainer of all time, somebody who challenged the status quo & created an identity which was unparalled. His devout fans will have him inked in their memory with indelible ink forever.

Juhi - Plz see Fox History as they are showing MJ's biography, songs & concerts. If you miss it there will be a repeat telecast tomorrow at 10:30am.

Bestfan is feeling extremely dejected on not being able to be a part of MJ's tribute. She will certainly make up for it once her net connection is up.

aww thank you.. and aww thanks for writting for her, it'll be fun when she comes. .. 😃
jingjing thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bestfan

CONGRATULATIONS for the new fan club. I am BESTFAN'S uncle, her net is not working & therefore she is not able to participate in the tribute for MJ. She is regretting it a lot.

As soon as her net starts working she will post her tribute for MJ.
For Bestfan MJ was the greatest entertainer of all time, somebody who challenged the status quo & created an identity which was unparalled. His devout fans will have him inked in their memory with indelible ink forever.

Juhi - Plz see Fox History as they are showing MJ's biography, songs & concerts. If you miss it there will be a repeat telecast tomorrow at 10:30am.

Bestfan is feeling extremely dejected on not being able to be a part of MJ's tribute. She will certainly make up for it once her net connection is up.

Thanks Uncle for posting bestfan's msg here..... waiting for U Sharmishtha(bestfan)....n thanx for informing about fox history's tribute to michael....i watched it....all hits of micheal jackson,michael's movie ghost,his biography n his live concern in some place...😛
😛
jingjing thumbnail
Originally posted by: babii.girl

good =)..lol ur friend is absolutely right😉

yup undoubtedly😛
jingjing thumbnail
Originally posted by: babii.girl

awh, npp.. yeah it is. i posted a link on page two,do comment there, its a michael B-DAY thread.

ok dear😛
jingjing thumbnail
Here are some rocking pics of ever rocking Michael😛

bestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank Juhi di for creating the fanclub and thanks for the pics of mj from fox history.Di i cant see the first page is there some error in it as its shutting down imediately when i open it.
DEEENCH thumbnail
can i join!!!!!!!!1
i love MJ
ever since i remember i loved him!!
love his song/dance/video everything!!!
hes birthday was just the other day!!😭😭😭