PR- Written + Vid/Pix - August 24th

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Written Update For Monday, August 24th , 2009

Video + Pics Update (Magnificient):  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1238827

By: Navii - Hope you guys enjoy! For Any Info On The Episode PM Me!

[Archana see's Manav talking to a man in a very tense way] She then see's the man's face and says," This is that man who was trying to ruin my reputation but, why is he talking to Manav?". The man says," What are you saying sir?". Manav says," Stop acting. What I am saying and who I am talking about you know very well. That poor girl...". The man says," Poor girl.. she is the number 1..". Manav says," Don't say anything about Archana!". [ Archana see's that Manav is getting ðŸ˜¡ and ðŸ˜¡ as he talks to him] Manav says," I know very well. How you trapped her and took her to that disgusting place. Who told you to do that? Who told you to take her to that place?". Archana says," Listen!". [ Manav looks the other way and the man runs away/ Manav is mad! 😡/ He runs after the man but someone get's in the way] Archana comes up to Manav and says," That man...". Manav says," Let's go". [ They both get into a auto the feeling is very awkward] Archana says," That man you were talking to?". Manav says," Yes, he is the same man who tried to trap you. I know him from before. Maybe, from that time that you didn't even know him. The first time I saw him was in my garage. He was talkign about ruined some girl. When, I saw that he asked for a lift from you. I knew you were the girl he was talking about. Then, I followed you're taxi and reached the house. I helped you through the back door. Today, when I saw that man. I couldn't help myself. I wanted to find out who wants to ruin you! But, I guess his fate was lucky that he was saved". Archana replies," May I say something?  I am trying to forget all that happened. Some questions are better not answered because we only get pain from the answer". Manav says," I understand where you are coming from. But, I cannot forgive those people whom tried to ruin you're honour. They made you cry! The made you feel pain. I can NEVER forgive them". [ Back At Sulochana's House - The Next Morning] [ The are all in a rush] Sulochana says,"Varsha give you're dad his tea and give Manju her's too". [ Varsha is upset that she has to give Manju tea] Varsha says," Vashali, are you ready. I have to leave in 10 minutes". Vaishali says," I will be done in 5". [ Manju is in her room] Manju is thinking to herself," This watch has been stuck here forever. It isn't moving! I won't go outside til 9 am or else they will give me 10 things to do!". Varsha says," Sister-in-law! You're tea". [ She keeps knocking on the door] Manju replies," I still have to take a shower and get ready for work. I also, have to get Punni ready". Punni says," But, Dad got me ready a long time ago". Varsha hears this and says," There is no need to make up lies. You can come out and don't worry we won't give you any work to do". [ Manju yells at Punni and comes out] Manju comes to Varsha and says," You had to make me tea one day and you are already fed up?". Varsha says," You already took a shower and got ready? SUPER FAST YAAR!". [ She ðŸ˜† ] [ Manju get's ðŸ˜¡ ] Varsha continues," Leave it! Why are you making my mood bad? If you don't want to do work then don't. There is no need to do such Drama!". Manju says," You say I am doing a DRAMA? Anyways, ever since Archana has left I do all her work". Varsha replies," If you would have to do as much work as Archana. Then, you would take the house on top of you're head. Anyways, ever since Archana left me, mom or Vaishali do all the work! If by accident we tell you to cut some food. Then, you will take so much time with it. So, you won't have to do any other work! In the time, you do one thing. Mom, does 4! You do less and show more!". Manju says,"You have said enough!". [ Sulochana has heard everything and goes outside ] Sulochana's husband says," Only a few days of work and already lots of fighting!". Sulochana says," What can we do. Poor Archana used to do all the work! Now, everyone has the burden of work that they can't carry. At least, now they will find out the importance of Archana!". Manju says," Have some shame! You don't even see this house until 8 o'clock! Then, you talk about all the work you do! Don't make my mouth open. If I start talking then it won't be good for you". [ Varsha look outside to see if anyone heard anything ] Her phone rings and she says," If you want the tea then it is right here!". Manju then taunts," WOW! What a expensive phone! Her office is a little too nice to her". Sulochana's husband says," Leave this! What is, is! Oh, I was thinking we should call Archana to dinner. Before, the dinner we called them. But, not all of them could come! That  way, we can meet Archana too". Sulochana says," Good idea! I will call them right now!". Sulochana's Husband says," Why call? When you can just go there?". Sulochana says," How can I go there all of a sudden?". He replies," It's ten times better then calling. Our Archana will be happy too if you go there yourself". 

Break!

Sachin comes in out of no where and says," Where is you're cream shirt Manav?". Manav says," Atleast knock! You're sister-in-law is here...". Sachin says," Sorry!". Archana replies," No, it's ok!". Sachin replies," Oh, I had to tell you something! Yesterday, all day long my friends just kept talking about you! Everyone was saying you were looking beautiful! My friend Sachin was saying you look just like Madhuri Dixit". Archana is shy and says," Sachin..😳". [ Manav is getting jealous] Sachin continues," You don't believe me look at these photos". [ Everyone looks at them including Manav] Sachin keeps going and says," You should go in movies. You will be AMAZING!". Manav says," Ok, that's enough Sachin". Sachin replies," Did I say anything wrong? Tell me Manav that Archana  is beautiful. You have a big confusion. I will clear it right now! VANDU! [She comes] Tell me is Pakoa more beautiful or Archana?".
[ They Keep Questioning ] A confused Manav says," Mom!". [ THEY ALL START TO 😆] Sachin says," Today, you're real wedding starts. Manav lied to you for the first time". Savita comes in and says,"Why are they laughing?". Sachin says," Manav said you are the most beautiful in this whole house!". Savita says," So, What's wrong with that? My only son knows I am the most beautiful! When, I was young. I was so beautiful. Everywhere they used to talk about my beauty! [ She then starts comparing herself to actresses and how she got many offers to be in movies but she didn't have time / Everyone 😆][ Someone whistles outside there window. Sachin goes and checks to see who it is/ It is some man][ The man is telling Sachin to come outside but Sachin is saying no because everyone is at home/ He still goes / The man is telling him that he has to pay back money that he lost gambling right away. Sachin claims he can't get that much money. The man says he doesn't care and he should have thought about that before he played] His friends says," We have 5,000 you have to get the rest". Sachin replies," Atleast, you did one thing". [ Sachin then tells them that all of this should not get to his family or else he will get in trouble] [ Sachin goes to Savita] Savita says," What's wrong? Why are you sad?". Sachin says," I have to talk to you about something". [ Savita see's Archana working] Savita says," Archu! You do so much work. Even after so much that happened in the wedding". Archana replies," Let bygones be bygones. This house is now mine. Believe me, I am not mad at anyone!". Savita says," After, hearing these things my heart is relieved. If you're mother forgets these things then it would be very good". Archana replies,"Mom, believe me. You have put a cover on all of this for so long..". Savita says," No, that's what you think. You're mother still mad at my Sachin. Look, you're mother in the wedding took care of everyone. Gave everyone big gifts and gave my Sachin only 501 Rupees. Since, then he is very mad. He says that everyone got something expect for him. I told him that don't get mad you're sister-in-law is very nice. She will get you a big gift! Look, tell you're mother. To get Sachin a Ganpati Pendant of gold". [ Sulochana is hearing all of this ] Savita continues," Sachin, doesn't have a job right". Archana says," Pendant...". Savita continues," You know why I am telling you this because if I tell Sulochana she will feel bad right. Just a small ganpati of gold. Oh, tell me what should we make for dinner?". [ Archana is feeling Awkward] [ Sulochana comes in] Savita see's her and says," Sulochana come, come, come!".

This Concludes The Episode!

[/MEMBERS]

COMMENT AND PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON

IT WOULD MAKE ME 😃
Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago
thanks for the update. savita is so evil
thanks!!!

wow...another devar addicted to gambling
Awww to Manav and Archu's scene, glad they were honest with each other 😳

The scene with Sachin, Vandu, ArMan and Savita 😆 This was jokes!!

To the last scene 😡 Savita is crossing her limits!
as always, thank you for the update, and taking the time to make it detailed.
nice.. thanks for the update!
Thank you very much..........
Savita is going crazy!

Thanks for the update :)

Not happy with Savita.....but Manav & Archu were cute.