Kkavyanjali- 27th update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi everyone,
I amjust writing a small gist of what happened in todays episode(27th jan).I have exams even then i couldnt wait myself from updating😆. Its very short....adjust plz😉
Recap: Kkavy comes back to home. In party he sees Anjali(Natassha). he follows her car....and reaches Rizvi road. Kkavy's bro tell Amrita that Rizvi road is very dangerous and ppl who go there will never come back. Kkavy reaches that road but suddenly anjali's car is missing somewhere. He gets down the car....he sees one hand (it was sort ofburnt) and episode ends.

Todays episode starts with the same seen where kkavy sees that hand....an old lady(beggar) .He gives her money andmoves towards his car butas he turns suddenly  the lady is disappeared. He goes home. There were some comedy sequences in his house. He will be seeing Anjali everwhere(his imagination). Next day  he takes his brother and starts searching for yellow car. He finally gets one yellow car and he will be very happy. He goes to house only to find that she was not Anjali. He sees one fat girl eating.... That fat girl asks him for coffee and he agrees. His bro tells him that why did u agree for coffee, he replies that he didnt want to break her heart( so sweet of him😳....I liked it👏). He sees Anjali in some shop but she hides herself on seeing him and goes away from there.
His granny asks him to participate in skiing competition. He participates and while skiing he sees anjali and he goes behind her leaving the competition. Even she is skiing.He goes and stands in front of her. His leg slips off anjali holds his hand to save him but both of them fall. A board was put up there...something like Limit region (donno properly). Episode ends.

thanx a lot for the review😛
Mere_pyaar do u watch this serial???