People Living In India..Report Here Please! *Imp.* - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by desertrose21

some of the members here have made great siggys of karan..maybe they would like to send those also?

siggies and other kind of creations anyone wanna send , they can send it personally on their own behalf...like i will send my creation for his b'day to by E-Mail, infact other thread, "karan's birthday -make it big" is for this, to send creations to sbs /Tb, so they can show it to karan

abt this printing stuff......its all msges which the person who will mail will copy paste on pics or stuff or like sadia( saalekh) mentioned and get print outs and mail to sbs
Why not also give the link to Karan's BD thread here at IF, so he can come and see it personally too. This would be far easier for Karan to do that too.  If he has few minutes, he can post a message for all his fans at IF😊  You can contact telebuzz by email and ask them to give this link and message to Karan. I can certainly emil telebuzz regarding this info.  We can also post at Rajan sir's blog too and maybe Rajan Sir can tell Karan too.
Originally posted by Mallika113

Why not also give the link to Karan's BD thread here at IF, so he can come and see it personally too. This would be far easier for Karan to do that too.  If he has few minutes, he can post a message for all his fans at IF😊  You can contact telebuzz by email and ask them to give this link and message to Karan. I can certainly emil telebuzz regarding this info.  We can also post at Rajan sir's blog too and maybe Rajan Sir can tell Karan too.

exactly...keep mailing tellybuzz too...so that they can contact him and show him our b'day wish thread we will start .....πŸ˜ƒ

guys keep mailing them till they show it and mail to all the three ID's posted on first page.
Originally posted by Mallika113

what an gr8 ideaπŸ‘
charuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu where r uuuuuuuuu
Originally posted by -Saalekh-

charuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu where r uuuuuuuuu

hehehe that could be a song...πŸ˜†
this is a great idea.... i would hv loved to do it but unfortunately i live in Canada..
Thank you to those ppl living in India who is willing to do this job on the behalf of everyone else :)
charu's online na???
charuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu report hereeeeeeeeee