sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Can smeone tell me whether neel is still part of the serial? Is viraj going to come back to him?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krisshhna thumbnail
hi.,
Jeevan saathi  is ending on 04.09.09.I
as far neils part he had proved that he wasnot behind attacks on ishwar.,He left viraj saying he always wanted her to be happy.
 after that the story took a different turn.,and u might probably be aware of that(.If u are not let me know I shall write it.,if u really want it in a nut shell).u can also see the episodes and try to understand.
 But neil and viraj are not coming together since   in the story viraj is pregnant with ish war's
child.
  I think  now viraj and ishwar would be united(They have been separated for a short while due to misunderstanding created by viraj's father).
 Anyway I liked neils part because inspite of all difficulties the character remained positive and did only good.
layna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it's ending and that's a good thing because since neil left it became boring.he was supposed to come back but the producers gave us a dhoka.sorry for the people who like viraj and ishwar and JS, i didn't mean to hurt you.
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@krishna: Tnx

@lanya: Tnx .

Actually, I really liked Neel and also liked the concept very much. But when neel left, the show got really boring. His comeback was gud but then he and Viraj werent togethr so it wasnt fun. No offence meant to ishwar-viraj fans