plz help

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sistu

IF-Dazzler

sistu

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Can smeone tell me whether neel is still part of the serial? Is viraj going to come back to him?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "plz help" in Jeevan Saathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sistu

IF-Dazzler

sistu

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 1:57am | IP Logged
sme1 plz reply

krisshhna

krisshhna

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 2:16am | IP Logged
hi.,
Jeevan saathi  is ending on 04.09.09.I
as far neils part he had proved that he wasnot behind attacks on ishwar.,He left viraj saying he always wanted her to be happy.
 after that the story took a different turn.,and u might probably be aware of that(.If u are not let me know I shall write it.,if u really want it in a nut shell).u can also see the episodes and try to understand.
 But neil and viraj are not coming together since   in the story viraj is pregnant with ish war's
child.
  I think  now viraj and ishwar would be united(They have been separated for a short while due to misunderstanding created by viraj's father).
 Anyway I liked neils part because inspite of all difficulties the character remained positive and did only good.

layna

Goldie

layna

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
it's ending and that's a good thing because since neil left it became boring.he was supposed to come back but the producers gave us a dhoka.sorry for the people who like viraj and ishwar and JS, i didn't mean to hurt you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShiMona_Maurya

sistu

IF-Dazzler

sistu

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 4:31am | IP Logged
@krishna: Tnx

@lanya: Tnx .

Actually, I really liked Neel and also liked the concept very much. But when neel left, the show got really boring. His comeback was gud but then he and Viraj werent togethr so it wasnt fun. No offence meant to ishwar-viraj fans

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top