Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 14

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rongna

Originally posted by crazy_sunny

sure why not? cant a unidentified animal have lived in Loch ness? Any reason why there shud be no aliens?

well, because even though there are people who claim to see the loch ness monster, there are no solid proof and it could be anything and anything else rather than the loch ness monster. even the surgeon photo which was considered to be a solid proof of the existence of the loch ness monster was proven to be a fake photo. even though i really wonder whether loch ness monster really exist or not. it would be fasnicating though if it really exists.
Nothin exists in this worldOuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you believe in ghost ? (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahikhan

sure why not? cant a unidentified animal have lived in Loch ness? Any reason why there shud be no aliens?

well, because even though there are people who claim to see the loch ness monster, there are no solid proof and it could be anything and anything else rather than the loch ness monster. even the surgeon photo which was considered to be a solid proof of the existence of the loch ness monster was proven to be a fake photo. even though i really wonder whether loch ness monster really exist or not. it would be fasnicating though if it really exists.

whaddya mean, the loch ness monster or the aliens or nothing really exists?? are we talking about everything is nothing but illusion and illusion and ignorance of the people??

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

whaddya mean, the loch ness monster or the aliens or nothing really exists?? are we talking about everything is nothing but illusion and illusion and ignorance of the people??
Simple Nothing means nothing...ok you tell me have ever see anything like ghosts or something?so far we have only heard stories from our ancestors if they exzist where are they why cann't we see them?what scares them to face humans?TELL ME?Embarrassed

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Simple Nothing means nothing...ok you tell me have ever see anything like ghosts or something?so far we have only heard stories from our ancestors if they exzist where are they why cann't we see them?what scares them to face humans?TELL ME?Embarrassed

well, i have never seen ghosts or loch ness monster or aliens before. but i do know someone who said or claimed that he can see ghost. i'm not sure whether this is a make up story or reality or just mere hallucination, but that person is a kid so i don't think he's lying.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Simple Nothing means nothing...ok you tell me have you ever see anything like ghosts or something?so far we have only heard stories from our ancestors if they exist where are they why cann't we see them?what scares them to face humans?TELL ME?Embarrassed

well, i have never seen ghosts or loch ness monster or aliens before. but i do know someone who said or claimed that he can see ghost. i'm not sure whether this is a make up story or reality or just mere hallucination, but that person is a kid so i don't think he's lying.
LOL kids always lie why do you think that he is not lying?Shocked

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Simple Nothing means nothing...ok you tell me have you ever see anything like ghosts or something?so far we have only heard stories from our ancestors if they exist where are they why cann't we see them?what scares them to face humans?TELL ME?Embarrassed

yeah, kids always lie but they get easily caught if they lie, right?

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

yeah, kids always lie but they get easily caught if they lie, right?
Not really!
I mean there are few who know tricks to hide their feelings...and btw if a kid can claim to see a ghost then why cann't he lie?i don't believe thatEmbarrassed

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 3:13am | IP Logged
You will see what you believe in. Our minds create what we want to see. But is some countries the use of black magic quite common and dangerous. One of my friends got it when he went to Madagascar, so be careful sometimes. Luckily the local church there who are also engaged in fighting such black magic charms helped him. He had no where else to turn to at that place as he was a foreigner.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top