Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Tafseer

yeah after all its a mother's feeling.......i can feel it4rm now...dat one day i too will be on Akshara's side.....n my mom on Rajshri's...ohhhh its a very emotional feeling.....but cant get over it.....reet hai nibhani toh padhti hi hai.....
but sach mein afterwards....ek city mein rehne se problem nahi hoti...kabhi bhi aakar mil sakte hai naa.....

sacchi yaar pata nahi kaise hoga..........
i never thought abt all this but after watching YRKKH this thought of leaving my family scares me.....
Edited by pinky35 - 14 years ago
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: agun

I had tears in my eyes watching it and remembered my Mom....I live abroad so far from my parents...and my mom is just like Rashri always thinking about me and I am her only daughter too...I love this serial so much because all the relations are so close to reality....I can see my relations in all of them especially Maheswaris

Kudos to the creatives and all the actors who poured life in to these characters

me too...same boat...but time is the best healer and fortunatly we have good means of communication with them these days...
agun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

me too...same boat...but time is the best healer and fortunatly we have good means of communication with them these days...

yes.communications are so much better now...I dont know how people who came in 70's and 80 survived
agun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Edited by agun - 14 years ago

desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lata is doing a great job 👏
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
looks like a very emotional scene😭
niveda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I had tears in my eyes watching it and remembered my Mom....I live abroad so far from my parents...and my mom is just like Rashri always thinking about me and I am her only daughter too...I love this serial so much because all the relations are so close to reality....I can see my relations in all of them especially Maheswaris

Kudos to the creatives and all the actors who poured life in to these characters

me too have the same feeling.......we r also staying abroad....but after this much years also whenever we were coming back from our vacation from our home my mom will have tears in her eyes....
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

true..
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desertrose21

Lata is doing a great job 👏

???? since you clapped for me on this post, i will be posting some emotional pictures asap😆
anu-s thumbnail
Yes it is very painful for a girl who has to leave her parents , her home after marriage . I am loved by my father very much. When i left my parent's house after bidai, both my mother & father cried for me .

In the show also, it was shown how heartbroken was vishambhar & rajshri during Akshara'a bidai.
You can relate to the incidents which occur in ur life , so much with this show. It is a very realistic show indeed.