Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Personally, I really liked the Kans Vadh episode in Jai Shri Krishna. We had been waiting for it for soooooooooo long and it has totallty paid off with Meghan's superb acting and facial expressions!Clap And I don't know about all of you, but I felt so sad when it showed Meghan remembering Kans's cruelty to Devaki's children, and how he kept remembering Kans killing them one by one as he looked at the face of Kans.AngryAngryBroken Heart 

But one thing I was disappointed at was that JSK did not show Kans's sabha seeing Krishna in different forms when he entered. The background song was really melodious and nice, but I soooo wished that Krishna showed his different roops like how the Sagars showed in the previous Krishna serial. I was especially looking forward to seeing Meghan as Lord Vishnu,SmileCry like Swapnil was shown...
Here's the song from Old Shri Krishna where Krishna shows his different forms...if you want to skip the beginning of the song, just see from 1:20 onwards...

Here is the rest of Kans Vadh from Old Shri Krishna if anyone's interested...
Kans Vadh Episodes: enjoy!

Timing: (actual Kans Vadh is from 7:50 onwards, after Krishna and Balram defeat the fighters Kans sends)

Continuation: (from 0:00-3:15 is fighting between Kans and Krishna, and from 3:15 onwards, Krishna kills Kans; this episode also includes Krishna's reunion with Devaki and Vasudev, and their emotional words to each otherBroken Heart)

Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 24 August 2009 at 9:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachi_poorvi--sanchita--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kans Vadh Episode from Old Shri Krishna" in Jai Shri Krishna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 9:55am | IP Logged
thanks lalitha for the vdo & the detailed description of kans vadh from SHRI KRISHNA of RAMANAND SAGAR

swapnil as LORD VISHNU is looking very very divine

i will watch the vdo

yes it wud hv been great if that scene was shown in JAI SHRI KRISHNA ,in which everyone getting darshan of SHRI KRISHNA in different forms !!!!!

desichica

IF-Dazzler

desichica

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged
i agree lalitha...OLD JSK executed that part very well...i also like BRC's Mahabharat Kans Vadh as well....and the way how they showed Krishna's Narayan form!!!! It wud have been nice if the same technique was applied with Meghan as well!!!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

thanks lalitha for the vdo & the detailed description of kans vadh from SHRI KRISHNA of RAMANAND SAGAR

swapnil as LORD VISHNU is looking very very divine

i will watch the vdo

yes it wud hv been great if that scene was shown in JAI SHRI KRISHNA ,in which everyone getting darshan of SHRI KRISHNA in different forms !!!!!

You're welcome Sita.Smile

I was soooo looking forward to seeing Meghan in Vishnu avatar. I hope JSK shows him in that form later on at least, maybe during the gurukul episodes or something.Smile

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desichica

i agree lalitha...OLD JSK executed that part very well...i also like BRC's Mahabharat Kans Vadh as well....and the way how they showed Krishna's Narayan form!!!! It wud have been nice if the same technique was applied with Meghan as well!!!

JSK should show Meghan in Vishnu's form sometime at least, because in Dwapar Yug, Lord Krishna showed his Vishnu roop many times to his devotees. It would be a nice experience for the actor as well.Smile

One thing I found funny about Swapnil and Meghan as Krishna's in both serials: during Kans Vadh in the Old Shri Krishna serial, Swapnil's hair/wig was messed up (a lot) to make it look like he really did fight while in this serial, not one tendril of hair escaped from Meghan's wig.Wink What are the Sagar's trying to imply? That Shri Krishna was super careful with his hair (like most guys) even during fights that it never got messy or out of place?LOL  Would have loved to see Meghan with messed up hair...Wink

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

JSK should show Meghan in Vishnu's form sometime at least, because in Dwapar Yug, Lord Krishna showed his Vishnu roop many times to his devotees. It would be a nice experience for the actor as well.Smile

One thing I found funny about Swapnil and Meghan as Krishna's in both serials: during Kans Vadh in the Old Shri Krishna serial, Swapnil's hair/wig was messed up (a lot) to make it look like he really did fight while in this serial, not one tendril of hair escaped from Meghan's wig.Wink What are the Sagar's trying to imply? That Shri Krishna was super careful with his hair (like most guys) even during fights that it never got messy or out of place?LOL  Would have loved to see Meghan with messed up hair...Wink

Lol JSK's full of Seacrests... look at Akroor's jewelry, for instance LOL Meghan probably borrowed super-glue infused gel from him Wink Swapnil looked even hotter with the messed up hair Heart So seeing Meghan that way would've probably been nice... But then again the fight scene in the old show was much longer; this one was barely a minute so how messy could he get Tongue
But on a more serious note, yea the different visions of Krishna RS showed in the older version (inspired by Tulsidas's doha "Ja ki rahi bhavna jaisi, prabhu murati dekhi tin taisi") made for a very poetic and beautiful scene; would've liked to see it in JSK as well. However, they have tended to remake scenes from the old version but place them in a different order than they were originally shown (like Holi being shown during the Dhriti years), so they might come up with a different situation to add in such a scene soon enough.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Lol JSK's full of Seacrests... look at Akroor's jewelry, for instance LOL Meghan probably borrowed super-glue infused gel from him Wink Swapnil looked even hotter with the messed up hair Heart So seeing Meghan that way would've probably been nice... But then again the fight scene in the old show was much longer; this one was barely a minute so how messy could he get TongueTrue (and agree 100% with the red highlighted partWink)
But on a more serious note, yea the different visions of Krishna RS showed in the older version (inspired by Tulsidas's doha "Ja ki rahi bhavna jaisi, prabhu murati dekhi tin taisi") made for a very poetic and beautiful scene; would've liked to see it in JSK as well. However, they have tended to remake scenes from the old version but place them in a different order than they were originally shown (like Holi being shown during the Dhriti years), so they might come up with a different situation to add in such a scene soon enough. Like I said, they'll prob show this scene with Meghan in Gurukul or something, showing Sudama his Vishnu roop. Either way is fine with me.Smile

prachi_poorvi

Goldie

prachi_poorvi

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Thanks lalitha di!!! for the video!! Big smile Big smile Big smile

To every person different roop of krishna is seen ...this shud have been shown on JSK.. its really interesting Clap ......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top