Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Hey guys found a new article on arjun aka our very own

mayank.....so thought of posting it for you guys.So frnds just take

a backseat and enjoy.

Ganesha ka aagman Arjun Bijlani ke aangan

Arjun Bijlani who is making millions of female fans go week in their knees is one big bhakt of Lord Ganesha, and every year during the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi he brings the idol in his home.

"We have been bringing the idol of Ganesha since 15 years at our house. Today also I am shooting, but after the pack-up I will rush to home to bring the idol, so that tomorrow morning we can perform the puja and welcome bappa," says Arjun.

Is there any particular reason for bringing in the bappa at your home, we asked him? "There is no reason as such. We had been celebrating this festival in a grand way, and since many years. I am just continuing the pratha," he adds.

"Also there is the bonding with the lord, which makes us happy. It's not always that you wish from him, but just thank him for giving you such a beautiful life. I wish all the people a happy Ganesh Chaturthi," concludes the actor.

We didn't know that Arjun is so religious… We wish everyone a happy Ganesh chaturthi.

-Rachana Trivedi

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

twilightcrazymanggi28pisceangirlCookMySockammygurlmimzShwePoo-Sarzz-~*mishu*~Badtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new article on arjun!!!" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mimz

IF-Dazzler

mimz

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessyashika

Hey guys found a new article on arjun aka our very own

mayank.....so thought of posting it for you guys.So frnds just take

a backseat and enjoy.

Ganesha ka aagman Arjun Bijlani ke aangan

Arjun Bijlani who is making millions of female fans go week in their knees is one big bhakt of Lord Ganesha, and every year during the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi he brings the idol in his home.

"We have been bringing the idol of Ganesha since 15 years at our house. Today also I am shooting, but after the pack-up I will rush to home to bring the idol, so that tomorrow morning we can perform the puja and welcome bappa," says Arjun.

Is there any particular reason for bringing in the bappa at your home, we asked him? "There is no reason as such. We had been celebrating this festival in a grand way, and since many years. I am just continuing the pratha," he adds.

"Also there is the bonding with the lord, which makes us happy. It's not always that you wish from him, but just thank him for giving you such a beautiful life. I wish all the people a happy Ganesh Chaturthi," concludes the actor.

We didn't know that Arjun is so religious' We wish everyone a happy Ganesh chaturthi.

-Rachana Trivedi

hey dear, thanks for sharing!

@bold

They have been bringing Ganesha for past 18 yrs! He told it on SBS! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Badtameez_Dil

-Sarzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Sarzz-

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Thanks Smile

Bronze.

Goldie

Bronze.

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 6:49am | IP Logged
hmm he really seen religious... acha hai...
like his statement.. its to say thanks.

Edited by bronze12 - 24 August 2009 at 6:50am

_Monu_

IF-Dazzler

_Monu_

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
aaaww so sweeet
thanx 4 sharing

~*mishu*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*mishu*~

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 5:20pm | IP Logged