new article on arjun!!!

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys found a new article on arjun aka our very own

mayank.....so thought of posting it for you guys.So frnds just take

a backseat and enjoy.

Ganesha ka aagman Arjun Bijlani ke aangan

Arjun Bijlani who is making millions of female fans go week in their knees is one big bhakt of Lord Ganesha, and every year during the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi he brings the idol in his home.

"We have been bringing the idol of Ganesha since 15 years at our house. Today also I am shooting, but after the pack-up I will rush to home to bring the idol, so that tomorrow morning we can perform the puja and welcome bappa," says Arjun.

Is there any particular reason for bringing in the bappa at your home, we asked him? "There is no reason as such. We had been celebrating this festival in a grand way, and since many years. I am just continuing the pratha," he adds.

"Also there is the bonding with the lord, which makes us happy. It's not always that you wish from him, but just thank him for giving you such a beautiful life. I wish all the people a happy Ganesh Chaturthi," concludes the actor.

We didn't know that Arjun is so religiousā€¦ We wish everyone a happy Ganesh chaturthi.

-Rachana Trivedi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessyashika

Hey guys found a new article on arjun aka our very own

mayank.....so thought of posting it for you guys.So frnds just take

a backseat and enjoy.

Ganesha ka aagman Arjun Bijlani ke aangan

Arjun Bijlani who is making millions of female fans go week in their knees is one big bhakt of Lord Ganesha, and every year during the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi he brings the idol in his home.

"We have been bringing the idol of Ganesha since 15 years at our house. Today also I am shooting, but after the pack-up I will rush to home to bring the idol, so that tomorrow morning we can perform the puja and welcome bappa," says Arjun.

Is there any particular reason for bringing in the bappa at your home, we asked him? "There is no reason as such. We had been celebrating this festival in a grand way, and since many years. I am just continuing the pratha," he adds.

"Also there is the bonding with the lord, which makes us happy. It's not always that you wish from him, but just thank him for giving you such a beautiful life. I wish all the people a happy Ganesh Chaturthi," concludes the actor.

We didn't know that Arjun is so religious' We wish everyone a happy Ganesh chaturthi.

-Rachana Trivedi

hey dear, thanks for sharing!

@bold

They have been bringing Ganesha for past 18 yrs! He told it on SBS! šŸ˜Š

Bronze. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmm he really seen religious... acha hai...
like his statement.. its to say thanks.
Edited by bronze12 - 14 years ago
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aaaww so sweeet
thanx 4 sharing
~*mishu*~ thumbnail
he's religious cool
thanks