Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hazelgirl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
well i believe aliens r like ghosts.Once who see it they belive.
Well althiugh i haven't seen any..but i belive.well we just know till the milky way..there r other galaxies rather thousands of them...so u never know. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
isn't it strange that alien sightings are reported only in devpd countries like the US etc???

seems even aliens not intersted in third world countries like ours πŸ˜‰ or perhaps people here have to much to worry about on the ground (like where their next meal is going to come from) that they dont get the time to stare up into the heavens!
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail

Hmmm well all I can say is that I am sure Earth isn't the only planet  with life! The universe is soo vast and still expanding that it may take a long time and effort to find all life forms. Even though we haven't found life yet doesn't mean that there is no life! There is still so much we don't know yet! It is very much possible another "Earth" exists somewhere! So we really can't say aliens don't exist! For all we know, maybe they look like humans or could possibly even be greenπŸ˜†!! We must be aware that we still haven't found technology that is advanced enough that will help us find life forms very fast! This will take a while and we must be patient. Till then,we have to open our minds and accept the idea something could be out there.😊

~Monica~

hazelgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: winnie_pooh

isn't it strange that alien sightings are reported only in devpd countries like the US etc???

seems even aliens not intersted in third world countries like ours πŸ˜‰ or perhaps people here have to much to worry about on the ground (like where their next meal is going to come from) that they dont get the time to stare up into the heavens!

very trueπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Naina_Manam thumbnail
Well, I would believe in aeliens because we all already know that there are nine planets found and there is thought to be one more. So what would be use of so many planets if nobody existed on them?

So yes I do belive in aeliens!
hazelgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: naina_manam

Well, I would believe in aeliens because we all already know that there are nine planets found and there is thought to be one more. So what would be use of so many planets if nobody existed on them?

So yes I do belive in aeliens!

well said nainaπŸ˜›
usachick821 thumbnail
have u guys heard of something called the panspermia theory??? i says that life on earth probably came from another planet, and since bugs were the first form of life (that we could see on land and water), then other forms of bugs or "aliens" could possibly exist in another part of the universe, and could have existed in places like mars and stuff... so yea i do believe in aliens... πŸ˜ƒ Edited by usachick821 - 18 years ago
Angelic_J thumbnail
I don't say i don't believe it but I won't fully believe it until I have full proof u knowπŸ˜ƒ
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i do. its just that nobody has learned more into space and everything and in the Quran it says something about worlds not world. my sunday school teacher said it means about the jinns and angels. i don't know why, i believe her and all, jinns could be aliens too.
i just believe in them, thats all.
Edited by zhasan2 - 18 years ago
Morgoth thumbnail

Originally posted by: usachick821

have u guys heard of something called the panspermia theory??? i says that life on earth probably came from another planet, and since bugs were the first form of life (that we could see on land and water), then other forms of bugs or "aliens" could possibly exist in another part of the universe, and could have existed in places like mars and stuff... so yea i do believe in aliens... πŸ˜ƒ

yeah, i found out abt the theory after reading "Deception Point" by dan brown. πŸ˜†

but, it does make a lot of sense.

imo, it'll take a long time for humans to give up their egotistic ideology of earth being the only planet "blessed" with life.

Edited by MysticaMagic - 18 years ago