.:Ravjot'sGallery:.[Rati/teddy/req...p144][o] (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

RV !!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Sidoo!!!!!!!Shocked

thats my 1st  expression  n now

RV !!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Angry
Maine kya kiyaShocked

thats my 2nd oneee LOL LOL
I liked the first one betterLOL

1STly m sooooo shocked u opened up a gallery ?? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Cookie made meCryLOLLOL
n 2nd expression u didnt told me Angry Angry  n now m 4 pg behinddddddd Cry Cry 
m not talking wid u no RV !! *hmph*
I'm soryCry It was really late at night and I was so sleepy. It's not my faultUnhappyLOL

but i cnt resist myself frm commenting to ur creationss LOL
1st the banner ROFL ROFL " cookie made me do this" PS is rgt u made it sound so bad Shocked
It's supposed toLOL
oieeeeee we all r very thankful to PS for blackmailing yaaa ROFL 
thankoo PS varnaa we have missed to see amazing creations from RV !! Embarrassed
Oye stop thanking her!LOL

seriouslyyy  i nevaa knew u made those alll Shocked Shocked
I didShocked
mann they r loadsssssss Shocked
I was really boredShocked
n also they r FANTASTICCC Shocked
LiarShocked
i love them especially the liness u wrote in them =D

the girl one which i told u yesterday is the BEST one Clap  Clap Clap  Clap Clap
SUPERBLY blended Star Star Star
Aww thanks SidooEmbarrassed Means a lot coming from youEmbarrassed

n nowwww aviss ?? Shocked Shocked Shocked
No avis firstShocked
u make them too ?? Shocked Shocked
YeahShocked
m double shocked nowww Shocked some1 call 991or 999 watevaa the ambulance no. isROFL
The number is 911Shocked What's the emergency?ShockedROFL
they r WOW !!!  Clap Clap Clap Clap
Thanks SidooEmbarrassed
OMGGGGGGGG m sooo happy .. u did it PS !! Big smile very gud m soo proud of yaaaaaa Big smile
Why are you proud of here?LOL Oh yeah blackmailing. Never mind

n oiee RV u betta kipon updating it Angry LOL no lazy wazyyy LOL
But I like being lazyUnhappyLOL
dont even try to hide again too.. i, Aslam bhai or PS will alwayss post here everyday so that ur gallery can beee activeee alwaysss LOL LOL LOL
muahahahahahah
SpammersLOL

OO  yea i fgt to congratsss ya LOL
Sidoo you forgetful childLOL
CONGOOOOOOOO Hug
Thank juuuuuuuuHug
i know this one will be ahit !!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile 
Says youLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".:Ravjot'sGallery:.[Rati/teddy/req...p144][o] (Page 6)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priya-

congrats glad u opened a shop ThanksEmbarrassed

love the ph and puppy sigs most ur puppy is really cute Thanks for liking them and my doggyEmbarrassed He's getting famous on I-FLOL

Originally posted by -Samiya-

Wow!! You opened a gallery! Cookie made meUnhappy
Congrats Ribenaaa!! Hug Thanks StarBig smile
LOVELY creations :) Thanks for liking them =)

Originally posted by Little Foot

Congo shongo! And your creations are great man!Tongue

MANDY! Meri bachiHug Thank juEmbarrassed

Originally posted by ashmii

i cannot belive u opened a gallery and my comment is on the 5th pageStern Smile and i find out the day after u opened itShocked I was really sleepyUnhappy And Cookie gave me a time limit so blame her for picking the time when you were sleeping

RavsssssssssAngrygo awayCry

AsmaaaaaaaaaShocked I'm sorryCry ILYCry

*EDIT* i shall edit it 2morw coz i gt college 2morw need to sleep! Have fun at schoolShocked Don't get yourself suspendedShocked

omgd 5th pageStern Smile I like the number 5Smile

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima93

Ahhhh! Ravs! You made a gallery and never told me?!?! Shocked Not cool! Hmph. *Dost...dost na raha* Unhappy I didn't tell anyone thoughUnhappy

LOL! JK! I still love you! I knew it!LOL But OMG! Congratulations on your first gallery! *squishy hug* ThanksEmbarrassed Now I can find all your wonderful creations on here! Yay! So far I LOVE ALL OF THEM! Don't know which one to chose! Ermm LOL But I will definitely use one soon! And thats a promise! Aww thanks for liking them Garima. So sweetEmbarrassed

Good luck for you gallery Ravs! ThanksBig smile

--Garima Embarrassed

Originally posted by Anhdara13

*shocked muh*

*blinks furiously*

*mouth drops open*

*rubs eyes*

Is it true? Is it real? OMG, Ravzie, you made a gallery???? Yes it's true Radz. And did I ever tell you how much I love your reactionsLOL

*faints*

You already know how much I love your work. So I'm just thrilled now everyone will get to see how talented you are! And I can bug you for siggies here
This is a gallery, not a shop so no requests *hmph*, and on the CC, and through PMs. *cracks up* Damnit I can't say no to youROFL

Love,
Radz

Originally posted by Manusha_LuvSD

Ravzy..congrats on ur gallery...love ur creations...keep it up.......

ManushaBig smile ThanksEmbarrassed

Originally posted by limaSDude

Wooooooooo
Ravzy cousin!!! Lima cousin!!
Congo on your new shop!!! Big smileThanksBig smile
So glad I got family discount!! LOLLOL Cool Darn itROFL
Keep rocking!! :) I willCool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13-Garima-

BittuJi.

IF-Rockerz

BittuJi.

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Ravz! How dare u didn't tell me about this?! AngryBroken Heart I am a broken heart now Cry u heart-breaker! Broken Heart yehi izat rehgayi thi humare dosti ki tumhare dil mein?! Broken Heart
okay, now i'll stop over acting... and get to the point ROFL

And the point is that YOU HATE ME!! Broken Heart (I still remember that... ROFL... and I'm going to have to sort this matter out with you! Unhappy)

Oooohhh... but no matter how much you hate me, I still love your creations LOL

Premeer Day Dreaming Oh those evil people Day Dreaming They look even more evil in your siggies Day Dreaming I hate hate hate them.... (in a good way tho LOL)
Awesome work Ravz!

hehe... li'l bahu... i'm not very fond of them... but they look good in your siggies =)

and I love the ArMan avis... so cutteeee! especially Sushi Blushing

Awwwwww! Tommmyyyy!!! He look's sooo chweetttt in di's siggy!

Love your work Ravzy! Keep making more... oh and can I request if ure open? LOL

shabo24

IF-Sizzlerz

shabo24

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 8:20am | IP Logged
You.....you....you...... CHEESE STICK!

How come you didn't tell me? And don't tell me I didn't ask - you are supposed to tell me these things! I better get PM"s for updates. *grr*

FINALLY A SHOP! At least for me. ROFL Awesome creations, keep making them. :D

--shabz

*edit*

WHO DARES STEAL MY MUFFY! MY TOMMY! HE IS ALLLLLLLL MINE! *hides him under her bed*

Edited by shabo24 - 25 August 2009 at 10:18am

PrInCeZz07

IF-Rockerz

PrInCeZz07

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Heyyy
How are you?
OMG i havent spoken to you in ages LOL
Shocked Shocked Shocked I think im not the only one but everyones shocked you opened a gallery. Yayyy PartyParty finally you made one. Thanks soo much for making one but you should have made one ages ago LOLLOL 
Thanks mimz you finally persuaded, or shall is ay forced her to make one LOL Yayyy. When it comes to persuading or forcing someone to do something no one can beat you in that  LOL
wowww ShockedShockedShocked  didnt know that you were sooo awesome at making creations. why have you been hiding your work since sooo long. AngryAngryAngry There all  so amazing. ShockedShocked I still think im dreaming that im seeing your creations gallery LOLLOL  Keep up the fabulous work, and im sure this isnt going ot be your onyl creations gallery youll have 100's more to come!!!!
PartyParty CONGRATS On your gallery PartyParty
Cant wait to see more and more incredible creations. (update sooner than soon LOL)

oh and can you pm me pretty please each time you update

Love
Hummy Heart

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shivani-

Ravz! How dare u didn't tell me about this?! AngryBroken Heart I didn't tell anyone about itStern Smile I am a broken heart now Cry u heart-breaker! Broken Heart yehi izat rehgayi thi humare dosti ki tumhare dil mein?! Broken HeartI'm sorryUnhappy
okay, now i'll stop over acting... and get to the point ROFLYes you should ROFL

And the point is that YOU HATE ME!! Broken Heart (I still remember that... ROFL... and I'm going to have to sort this matter out with you! Unhappy) I don't hate you. Stop being a drama queenROFL

Oooohhh... but no matter how much you hate me, I still love your creations LOLThanks LOL But I don't hate youLOL

Premeer Day Dreaming Oh those evil people Day Dreaming They look even more evil in your siggies Day Dreaming I hate hate hate them.... (in a good way tho LOL) I know what you meanDay Dreaming
Awesome work Ravz! ThanksEmbarrassed

hehe... li'l bahu... i'm not very fond of them... but they look good in your siggies =)

and I love the ArMan avis... so cutteeee! especially Sushi BlushingYou're a Sushant fan too?ShockedShockedROFL

Awwwwww! Tommmyyyy!!! He look's sooo chweetttt in di's siggy!

Love your work Ravzy! Keep making more... oh and can I request if ure open? LOLI'm don't do requestsCool But if you really want one then fine. You somehow made me feel guilty with the first line of this post ROFL

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabo24

You.....you....you...... CHEESE STICK! Cheese stick?ROFL

How come you didn't tell me? And don't tell me I didn't ask - you are supposed to tell me these things! I better get PM"s for updates. *grr* Cuz I didn't go on that much yesterday so I didnt get a chance to PM you? And yes yes I'll send you PMs. Calm down child ROFL

FINALLY A SHOP! At least for me. ROFLYou and like 5 other people ROFL Feel special ROFL Awesome creations, keep making them. :D ThanksEmbarrassed

--shabz

*edit*

WHO DARES STEAL MY MUFFY! MY TOMMY! HE IS ALLLLLLLL MINE! *hides him under her bed* Cookie, the girl who convinced me to open this gallery. And he's MINE not yours or hersLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top