.:Ravjot'sGallery:.[Rati/teddy/req...p144][o] (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 151

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

ooooomyyygooodinesss !! Stern Smile Hello to you tooStern SmileROFL

Maaa as we promised u made me a siggy so i came to comment CoolROFL The deal was I make you one so you make me one. I have yet to recieve one from youStern SmileROFL ok seriously what the hell are u trying to do with us by making those SUPER ADOWABLEEE siggies Stern Smile Truth be told they're actually all for meStern Smile No seriously ROFL i will kill u if u make more like these ya know Stern SmileROFL Yes I realised that on MSN and now I'm scared for my lifeStern SmileROFL i mean its like soo awwwwww.. n i hate going awww but u are making me go awwww Stern SmileROFL sorry i think i kinda confused ya LOL I'm always confused so it's okROFL anywayss 1st and 2nd one is soo awww-ish *there i go againROFL* i love it soo much :) Thanks SidooBig smile 1st one realli colourful and cute cute Stern Smile 2nd one is good aswell.. when u showed me on msn that teddy made my health get better in like 1 sec Big smile i wish my docs were teddybears Stern SmileROFL That would be awesomeShockedROFL

Rati ones HOILAAAAAAA !! RV that is the best siggy u have ever made ShockedShocked Really?Shocked Aww thanks Sidoo =) its PERFECT !! are u seriously trying to kill me by these amazingg siggies Stern Smile I'm innocentStern SmileROFL ok i know its weird but coz ur 1st rati is soooo beautiful i dont wanna go to the next siggy and comment on it Stern SmileROFL Then don'tStern SmileROFL its like i am magnetized with her siggy ( i am not sure if that word exist or not Stern SmileROFL It seems like a real word so lets keep itROFL) the brightness, the effect and especially the blending is AWESOMEE THREESOME !! as there are 3 pics i went with threesome LOL 2nd one i got no words now Stern Smile its gawjuss but i like i lil less than the 1st one CoolROFL 1st one's better?LOL and coming to the reqs they are MINDBLOWING !! the cricket one i think this is the 1st time i am seeing ur siggy that has a long text in it ROFL First time someone gave such a long textROFL feels weird for some reason Stern Smile Does it? all of them are amazingg RV !! I bet everyone loved theirs Big smile Big smile Well that's what they said but I think they're lyingROFL the text banners i already told ya that i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE it soo soo much :D the colour and everythingg MARVELLOUS !! Cool ThanksBig smile I actually liked those ones too. I'm getting better at itCool

ok i can see sth now BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing I bet I know what it isStern Smile abhi kissi aur siggy par comment dena toh koi chance bhi nahi hai BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing OFCOURSE my sanaya siggy BlushingBlushingBlushingROFL I knew itStern SmileROFLROFL thankyouu thankyouu so much maa Hug  Np betaBig smile love ya alot Hug she looks super diva-licious in it Day Dreaming You found the picLOL i am in LOWEEEEEEEE with it BlushingBlushing hayeeeeeee Day DreamingDay Dreaming lalalalalalalalalalalalalaDay Dreaming*dances in mary has a little lambStern Smile*ROFL Why that song?Stern SmileROFL

Originally posted by -Pooji-

wow ravz.
beautiful updt
teddy sigg sooo  cute
thanks for pm

Thanks Pooji and np =)

Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

YO DUNGAR#2! Cool Dungar #1Smile

I've stopped being lazy and decided to comment here after all. *mumbles* You never use my ideas. NO Ian sig. NO text i suggested. Unhappy *sobs silently* Cuz you didn't send me pics and that text didn't go with the siggyStern Smile

Btw..i had a Mcflurry yesterday. It was good. Approve You brought that up to make me jealous didn't youStern Smile You evil childStern Smile

You obsessed with teddies these days or what? Stern Smile Yes cuz Chotu Motu's been kidnapped by my brother and I miss himUnhappy Honestly. Theres teddies in ALLLLL your updates..err..the last two. but..whatever. They looked cuteBig smile Wacko --->> The rolls eyes emoticon is weird on IF, don't you think? *sighs* Yeah it doesShocked Kind of like youSmileROFL I jokeLOL

But OMG. Tanu's cat sig is just ADORABLE. Ebil cat. Cool Me like. I thought it suited Tanu moreErmm But now that you mention it, kind of like you too

The other requests were purdy too...Approve ThanksBig smile

OH. My. Gosh. You're OPEN? Whhaat? Shocked I'm always openLOL Well...i'm gonna come back and post my request then. Stay open until i post my request. Stern Smile FineStern Smile You love me so you'll do that. Apparently.

OH and...almost 150 pages! =] Yay. Cool right, khoti? Big smile Yes it is gadhi =)
Well..add me to your PM list. I want a PM everytime you update. Stern SmileOkStern Smile

-Jot. Cool

Originally posted by shininggal2008

Gorgeous updates as ever!

Thanks =)

Originally posted by -Preeti-

Shameless What did I do nowStern Smile
Meet me at MSN I don't wannaStern Smile... the news i wanted to give u was different and Gagan waala was something totally unrelated. and Yes you often gimme boring khabars and give her the intrested scoopsAngryLOL Hey! I gave you news about Jot! That wasn't boring now was it? *hmph*
And Me Inspired YouShockedShockedShocked As strange as it sounds, yes. Am shocked and am sharmaoingBlushing Hayyyeee am so honouredLOLLOLLOL MN pics remind you of ME? Matlab otherwise u dont remember me kya?Ermm I never said thatStern Smile You're jumping to conclusions

Anyways
Me loved your Update. RP Sigs are WOW and also the Requests are Just so Good. ThanksBig smile That Teddy is co Cute, from where did u get that teddy ka Pic From the internet =) ...Its as Cute as MEApprove
Wink Says youROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.aishhh.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".:Ravjot'sGallery:.[Rati/teddy/req...p144][o] (Page 150)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Madiha.

IF-Dazzler

Madiha.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Awesome update :D

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aish129-

I didn't end up editing my reserved place last time but I don't even remember where that was so leave it Stern SmileROFL It's ok I have 932842 spots in your thread that I have yet to unreserveROFL OMGG teddy sigs Embarrassed awww seriously they are so CUTE Embarrassed  Thanks[:D Credit goes to the teddies for being cute=) ROFLThat makes me wanna come hug you Hug Yes, you, not the teddy ROFL Why me?Stern Smile Okay wait you AND the teddy Stern SmileROFL
I am confused since it's Friday night and I'm not very comprehensive Stern Smile It's now Saturday eveningBig smile Well for me anywayLOL But I'm unreserving every single spot I've jamaoed in shops and you are the first so that better make you happy LOL I feel specialCool And good luck with thatBig smile
And OMGOMGGG the Rati oness she is one heck of a GORGEOUS girl Embarrassed Yes she is =) I totally LOVE your blending and how the texture/colouring on the first thing came out LOL  Thanks =) It was starting to piss me off cuz I kept erasing too muchROFL
e And the texture on the second Day Dreaming I don't remember itBig smileROFL
Holy sheeeett okay here we go here comes the usual round of requests Stern Smile I'm known for em no?LOL I LOVEEEE the Abhay Surbhi one Embarrassed the different colourings in the same sig look beautiful <33 I have no idea who they are but thanksBig smileROFL Oh wait I just saw which one you were talkin aboutLOL Thanks =)
Req for Reeno is awesome I'm sure she loves/will love it (: ThanksBig smile I was happy with that one =) AND OMFGGG I wish I could chori Janu's banner reqs Unhappy jo bhi hai LOL they are simply perfect (: ThanksBig smile I think they're headers? I dunnoROFL I got better at em over time and I was actually happy with those ones =)
I simply adoree how the ones for Aisha and Pooja turned out Embarrassed Aww thanksBig smile It's so unfair they are requests..ahh here I go again LOL OMGG and I'm 100000% sure Sid LOVES his Sanaya sig to death LOLLOL Yeah he doesLOL Anything with Sanaya makes him happyROFL you know the way you do the overlay text is beautiful! ThanksBig smile
Ahhh that last one OMGGGGGGGGGGGG Shocked That light texture, the frame thing and the picture itself is just so adorable!...x Thank youBig smile
It came to an end Unhappy Yes it did *nods*Anyway whatever.. LOL I'm excited for your new shop!!!!! Big smile I'm notROFL 
And that means we have to finish this one soon Embarrassed and you better have an update ready for the next shop cause I'm waiting for it Cool It's in progressCool
loveyou<33  see I actually managed to long comment ROFL Seeing as you're on a mission to unreserve everywhere, that's pretty impressiveLOL Thanks though =) It made my dayBig smile 

Originally posted by -Sky-

Fantastic update Ravjot!
The teddy ones are amazing. I love them!
Thanks so much for the request! It's awesome! = D

Thanks ManishaBig smile Glad you liked it =)

Originally posted by 268143

all the siggies r gr8 ..... the teddy 1s luk so cuteStar

Thank you =)

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

OMG!!! Thank you so much for my reqs, Ravjot, they're beyond beautiful!Hug You're just amazing, thank you so much! Def using them for a long long time in my shop, Koti Koti Dhanyavaad!

Np =) Glad you liked emBig smile Credit goes to you too of course for the colour combo you suggested cuz i was totally blankLOL That made my job easier =)

Originally posted by -Fatima-

damn gorgeous update all reqz r stunning but cat one nahiiiiiiiiiiii me is hell scare of catz  ):

Thanks FatimaBig smile I don't like cats eitherLOL I'm more of a dog person =)

Originally posted by aisha_1992

wooooww one page left
oohhh congo yaara

senorita

ThanksBig smile Credit goes to you too for all the comments you've posted =)

Originally posted by yulZ

OMGGGGG RV :O:O:O:O:O:O

149 pg ?? Congratss yarrrrrr Hug new shop here she comes Cool

Thanks SidooLOL

Originally posted by Ashlesha09

I thought of being regularEmbarrassed but again I missedOuch It's ok you're here nowBig smile but anyways first of all

Congratulation on finishing up this gallery and soon we'll see a new one and will try to be there, right from first updateBig smile, atleast I hopeErmm. Thank you =)

Anyways

I loved the update alot, I actually love your freebies alot which more on such random things than celebs.  Celeb ones confuse me cuz I dunno who to make em on and what not ROFL Both teddy siggys were just so cute the one with specs, awww I loved that, how cool is heCool I know right?Cool and your textShockedROFLROFL, just amazing, loved the modified version from apple to teddyROFL. ThanksBig smile Bhav thought of itLOL

Rati sigs are gorgeous, loved the differnt blending style, I really like the second oneSmile. Thank you =)

Then request, OMG you take hell amount of requests, sorry but seeing you around never thought that you could do this much workROFLROFL I know my kaamchor image is being ruinedROFL I'm so disappointed with myselfROFL but indeed so much work yaar, so kudos for that and by you so extra kudosROFL. ThanksROFL
I loved all the requests, loved the colouring of Shilpa one and cat one, awieeee cat is so cuteDay Dreaming. ThanksBig smile Glad you like em =)

And then the text headers, I have always loved your text headers, seen them in many posts like birthday threads to be precisedLOLLOL and loved them always. You have?Shocked Thank you =) That makes me happyLOL

I so loved the Pak team one as well

All the others one are beautiful as well

ahh thats for nowCool
Hope to see next update soon with more such cool teddysDay Dreaming I'll tryCool

Ashlesha

Originally posted by Madiha.

Awesome update :D

Thanks =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
150 Cool Chal now where's the next one Stern Smile

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Not posted yet?LOL I need to think of a super cool name for it. Wanna think of one for me?ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
you should be giving me half the credit for everything Stern Smile goshh the things I do for you Stern SmileROFL
and no I'm not good with names ROFL but I'm still waiting Smile

-Pooja-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Pooja-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
My replies are in blue !Big smile
sailor moon was awesome show ! i use to rush from school as i didnt want to miss any episode LOL Same here!ROFL wonder why they ended it abruptlyErmm I knowStern Smile It was sooo goodStern Smile Except at the time i was too little to understand that they stopped showing it so I never noticedROFL hahah ! very very true i figured out later as i read through the comics and saw why it ended LOL don't knw why they would ruin a good show like into something totally out of my imagination Ermm

yay ! my request came sooo pretty ! love the coloring to the textures you used di ! its seriously beautiful ! Embarrassed  using it right now !  thanks di ! its really really pretty ! ThanksBig smileI wasn't sure if you're like it or notLOL I was happy with that one =) it's very very pretty and yes am extremely happy with it Big smile  and the entire update is beautiful specially the Rati ones are beautifully made love the work ! brilliant use of coloring textures pics amazing Thumbs Up  thanks again di for  making the my request soo nice and its gorgeous ! Hug Thank youuu and npBig smile Maybe since you like it so much you'll make an avi for me?ROFL Man I love your avis =) sure di anytime !Tongue hmm.. in fact soon very very soonWink and thank you for liking the avis means lot as coming from you  !Embarrassed

P.S - waiting on next gallery !Big smile

AttractiveAdya

IF-Sizzlerz

AttractiveAdya

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Hey  Great  work!  I  really  like  your  work...Pls  do  pm  me  when  you  update  your  gallery  and  yes  I  would  be  commenting  short  more  often  so  pls  don't  mind.

--Adya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top