Pavitra Rishta

For all Canadian and US Members. Please Read (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
We are like a month behind in Canada, the episode that aired tonight was the one where Vinod encouraged Archana to meet Manav.

I hate being so far behind. I wouldn't have mind if it were a couple days, or even a week but a month. Zee always does this, the only thing that we are up to date with is Sa Re Ga Ma, everything else we are behind! Another disappointment is that PR is only aired Sunday to Wednesday, while in India it is aired Monday to Friday Cry 

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 06 September 2009 at 9:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gur.N.cool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "For all Canadian and US Members. Please Read (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gur.N.cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Gur.N.cool

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

We are like a month behind in Canada, the episode that aired tonight was the one where Vinod encouraged Archana to meet Manav.

I hate being so far behind. I wouldn't have mind if it were a couple days, or even a week but a month. Zee always does this, the only thing that we are up to date with is Sa Re Ga Ma, everything else we are behind! Another disappointment is that PR is only aired Sunday to Wednesday, while in India it is aired Monday to Friday Cry 

yea we are a month behind now, and the same is happening with choti bahu. they should revamp the channel here as well, like they have done in India. what's the point of showing Hindi News, After Hours and all these other things, when there are other channels which specialize in just that. Why can't they just focus on their dramasAngry.

And plus I haven't got any response from them on this issue, why can't they just tell what they plan to do!!

Kitkat

Groupbie

Kitkat

Posted: 08 September 2009 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
It is like this with all Zee shows.  Star plus shows you are right on time.  I do not know why they do this with most of the Zee shows, like Maayka, Shree

Post Reply New Post

Go to top