Pavitra Rishta

For all Canadian and US Members. Please Read (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Another thing that irritates me with the epis that are aired in the US and Canada - they are always edited! We don't always get all the scenes that are shown in the India episodes!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13Gur.N.cool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "For all Canadian and US Members. Please Read (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Another thing that irritates me with the epis that are aired in the US and Canada - they are always edited! We don't always get all the scenes that are shown in the India episodes!

I agree!  If they're cutting out scenes to catch the US and Canada up to where India is, then it's just a really bad idea.  It would be better to add another episode on Thursday instead.  I actually remember one specific instance which was back around the time of Archana and Manav's engagement, there was a scene (about which I read in a written update) where they help an elderly lady on a train and then talk to each other for a bit.  I really wanted to see that on TV, only to realize that they just completely skipped it!

I was so frustrated and I began to notice that most episodes of Pavitra Rishta seemed kind of choppy when shown on TV here (in the US, and I bet it's the same in Canada as well), and the pacing seems all wrong.  They got engaged and married so quickly, and it all feels so rushed and haphazard, there was no hype, excitement, or anticipation.  These ZeeTv people frustrate me!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gur.N.cool

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I was supposed to do that erlier but I forgot. Thanks for reminding me!! I'll do it today. I think we should get More than just the US and Canada members to address the matter.

Gur.N.cool

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I agree!  If they're cutting out scenes to catch the US and Canada up to where India is, then it's just a really bad idea.  It would be better to add another episode on Thursday instead.  I actually remember one specific instance which was back around the time of Archana and Manav's engagement, there was a scene (about which I read in a written update) where they help an elderly lady on a train and then talk to each other for a bit.  I really wanted to see that on TV, only to realize that they just completely skipped it!

I was so frustrated and I began to notice that most episodes of Pavitra Rishta seemed kind of choppy when shown on TV here (in the US, and I bet it's the same in Canada as well), and the pacing seems all wrong.  They got engaged and married so quickly, and it all feels so rushed and haphazard, there was no hype, excitement, or anticipation.  These ZeeTv people frustrate me!

Actually that scene was shown in the episode I saw in Canada. The scene I noticed was edited out of one of the episodes was when Manav was getting ready on his wedding day, when Savita was dancing and taking out pics, never saw it! I really hate that ZeeTv edits out scenes and is so behind overseas. It's not fair.

mahalaxmik

mahalaxmik

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Zee continues its trned. They had done the same thing with Kasam Se They are doing it now with Pavitra Rishta and with Choti Bahu. I have already emailed them about Choti Bahu, after you bought it to our notice. Still haven't heard anything from them.

addicted2

addicted2

Posted: 31 August 2009 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
i agree! its not fairUnhappy

Edited by addicted2 - 31 August 2009 at 10:09pm

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 02 September 2009 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
this is EXACTLY what my problem is!Ouch since PR started in canada i m not able to figure out how many weeks or months is PR behind in canada from india & i was always wondering how cum if PR is 5 days in india then y is it only 4 days in canada?Confused for tht reason i've never been able to be active in this forum to discuss one of my fav showsCry I am so going to write to zee usa...thnx for the info by the way...

i have a question...thts only zee usa rite? i mean dnt we need the adress for canada one too? do u think we shud contact ATN?

Gur.N.cool

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 September 2009 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Gursharan , thanks yaar for taking up the matter . Such a relief that sumone voicede our thoughts . Thanks a ton dear .

-Shankar-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top