Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Gur.N.cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Gur.N.cool

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Please read this, it's Very IMPORTANT!!!

Guys those of us who live in Canada and the US, we know that Zee TV airs Pavitra Rishta only 4 days per week here. But in India it is aired for 5 days per week!

And already the show had started 2 weeks later in Canada and the US and now we are falling behind by a week each month. And if this keeps happening eventually we will fall months behind from the Indian episodes. And it wouldn't be fun at all for us at the forum to discuss the show. And also we don't get any 1 hour specials or anything!!

So please I request all of you to go on this page of ZEE TV's website where you can provide them with your feedback. In the comment box, ask them to show Pavitra Rishta for 5 days a week as it is in India.

http://www.zeetvusa.com/zeetvusa/feedback.aspx

Also you can email them at:

[email protected]

Here is an example of what you can write on their website and in your email:

Hi, i'm a big fan of your show Pavitra Rishta. But I have realized that that in India the show is aired for 5 days per week, while here it is only shown for 4 days per week. Hence we are falling behind from the Indian episodes, and it's no fun to watch the episodes when they are telecasted that late. So please do it for 5 days a week. Otherwise I might as well cancel my subscription and watch it online.

Guys it will be very appreciated if you guys do this. And if you guys get any response from them, do share it with all of us on this thread. Or if you have any suggestions about what else I can do about this issue post them as well.

Thanks
Gursharan

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Hasina_SonaQueen_GHTaddicted2msindpndnt-Ankita-minioo1Gauri22bharadwaj_kdevashree_hblackdaughterMillerrr88knumnumMitesh.Pneela226.Mandy.Jess.MP_Radhashabo24samiya.Fallen Angel-Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "For all Canadian and US Members. Please Read" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 9:43am | IP Logged
This is great! Thanks for this.

Edited by blackdaughter - 24 August 2009 at 9:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gur.N.cool

punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Thanks For Informing Gur! Months behind is not a good thing = [

Gur.N.cool

rashi77

Goldie

rashi77

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Good idea, I'll do it tonight!

Gur.N.cool

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Going to write to them now! It is unfair that we only get PR four days a week while in India it shows 5. I also hate that we are so far behind. I hope that changes with our letters.

Gur.N.cool

neela226

IF-Rockerz

neela226

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
i emailed them. it is so unfair we are so behind in this show just like how we are behind in mayka

Gur.N.cool

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
We are always so behind it's so frustrating. I wouldn't mind being a few days behind but weeks. I remember at one time, we were months behind and then all of a sudden we started catching up. Hopefully, Zeetv will hear us out and catch us up. I'm loving the episodes in India, right now in Canada we are now seeing Manav and Archana's wedding

Gur.N.cool

kkushi06

Goldie

kkushi06

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
i noe its very unfair..cz be4 pavitra rishta was like only 3 weeks behind in da U.S but now its almost like a month behind cz dey only show us da show 4 times a week.....i hve no funn watching it on t.v b/c if i wait till da episodes air on telvison den its nt fun 2 discuss abt da show on india forum as i will hve no idea wat dere discussing n rite now all i do is watch it online..but den its nt fun 2 watch  it on t.v tht sumtimes i dnt even bother watching it on televison as i've seen it be4...so itz very irritating n annoying.....it feels unfair 2 me!!!!!

Gur.N.cool

Post Reply New Post

Go to top