Mahavir Hanuman

   

--Mahavir Hanuman Episode Discussion Thread--

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Joined: 20 August 2008

Posts: 43873

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys, let's discuss the daily episodes here and/or post the updates of the episodes as well.Big smile Have fun and I hope you all enjoy the show!Tongue

StarJai Mahaveer Hanuman!Star



Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 24 August 2009 at 11:36am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "--Mahavir Hanuman Episode Discussion Thread--" in Mahavir Hanuman forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Joined: 01 September 2005

Posts: 26369

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 1:35am | IP Logged
thanks lalitha for this thread
 
the show is great
 
the actors r doing a great job esp the actress playing anjana & the child actor playing hanuman !!!!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Joined: 01 September 2005

Posts: 26369

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 1:35am | IP Logged
 
kapishwar tells hanuman that RAM NAME CHANT was coming from his heart
 
hanuman was confused & returns back
ANJANA ask shanuman where he was
hanuman tells the RAM name chant story
anjana mata thought that hanuman was making stories
she showed her anger at hanuman for doing mischiefs at night hours too & goes away
hanuman was lost in the chant of RAM name coming from his soul
 
shivji tells parvati & nandi that hanuman will meet RAM at the time when negative powers wud b at their peak ,when the monsters power wud b ruling the earth then TO FINISH all those monsters HANUMAN will meet RAM !!!
 
Anjana mata is worried for hanumanji
as hanuman was going wilder day by day ,he was so mischevious
 
kesri & anjana were worried for hanuman ,how to keep hanuman in discipline
 
kapishkunjer & his wife (anjana matas parents) suggest kesri & anjana to send hanuman to gurukul
 
hanuman hears this & out of anger he says to anajan tht sh edidnot love him & she now didnot want to make himeat the food with her own hands ,hanuman was hungry for past 2 days as he only wanted to eat from anajan matas hands
kapishkunjer says -----------hanuman ,at gurukul ur mother wont come to make u eat
 
hanuman out of anger goes to a deep forest in the near by kingdom
that forest was very very sacry & there a monster lived
the king of that near by kingdom BALWANT  was an enemy of kesri
 
BALWANT wanted to kill kesri ,so he hired a monster EKAKSH to destroy the kingdom of kesri
 
hanuman meets EKAKSH in the forest ,hanuman ate the food of ekaksh
 
ekaksh was furious & tried to eat hanuman
but hanuman killed ekaksh
 
kesri when comes to know that hanuman went to the forest of near enemy kingdom
kesri immediately runs to save hanuman
 
kesri crossed a dangerous bridge to go that jungles in search of hanuman
 
kesri saw hanuman killing ekaksh
 
kesri was so happy & proud that he was father of such a powerful son
 
kesri hugged hanuman
 
hanuman asks kesri that why did he come to the jungles ,he shd hv not come
 
kesri says= when son is in danger then its fathers duty to help out the son & emotional hug of father-son takes place
 
anajan was in tears to see kesri & hanuman safe
 
anajan runs like mad to hug hanuman ,she even ran on the dangerous bridge to hug hanuman
kesri tells hanuman that anajana also had not eaten anything for past 2 days as hanuman didnot eat
 
hanuman got tears
 
then at the stubbornness of hanuman ,a rishi from KAPIL MUNI ASHRAM was called to teach hanuman at the palace
 
but hanuman tied that rishi to a tree out of his mischeviousness
 
finally it was decided that HANUMAN wud go to GURUKUL OF MATANG RISHIS ,that GURUKUL was run BY KAPIL RISHI !!!
 
hanuman first protested it but when kapishwar made hanuman understood
 
hanuman agrees to go to gurukul !!!
 
 
very nice & emotional episode TongueClap
 
hanuman with his parents scenes were great Clap

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Joined: 20 August 2008

Posts: 43873

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

thanks lalitha for this thread
 
the show is great
 
the actors r doing a great job esp the actress playing anjana & the child actor playing hanuman !!!!
 
You're welcome Sita.
 
Yes, this show is so interesting and taken so nicely.Clap I too like the actors who are playing Anjana Mata and Bala HanumanBig smile, the child playing Bala Hanuman is sooo cute and is doing a great job for his age! I also like the actor playing Shiv...he looks very peaceful.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Joined: 20 August 2008

Posts: 43873

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

 
kapishwar tells hanuman that RAM NAME CHANT was coming from his heart
 
hanuman was confused & returns back
ANJANA ask shanuman where he was
hanuman tells the RAM name chant story
anjana mata thought that hanuman was making stories
she showed her anger at hanuman for doing mischiefs at night hours too & goes away
hanuman was lost in the chant of RAM name coming from his soul
 
shivji tells parvati & nandi that hanuman will meet RAM at the time when negative powers wud b at their peak ,when the monsters power wud b ruling the earth then TO FINISH all those monsters HANUMAN will meet RAM !!!
 
Anjana mata is worried for hanumanji
as hanuman was going wilder day by day ,he was so mischevious
 
kesri & anjana were worried for hanuman ,how to keep hanuman in discipline
 
kapishkunjer & his wife (anjana matas parents) suggest kesri & anjana to send hanuman to gurukul
 
hanuman hears this & out of anger he says to anajan tht sh edidnot love him & she now didnot want to make himeat the food with her own hands ,hanuman was hungry for past 2 days as he only wanted to eat from anajan matas hands
kapishkunjer says -----------hanuman ,at gurukul ur mother wont come to make u eat
 
hanuman out of anger goes to a deep forest in the near by kingdom
that forest was very very sacry & there a monster lived
the king of that near by kingdom BALWANT  was an enemy of kesri
 
BALWANT wanted to kill kesri ,so he hired a monster EKAKSH to destroy the kingdom of kesri
 
hanuman meets EKAKSH in the forest ,hanuman ate the food of ekaksh
 
ekaksh was furious & tried to eat hanuman
but hanuman killed ekaksh
 
kesri when comes to know that hanuman went to the forest of near enemy kingdom
kesri immediately runs to save hanuman
 
kesri crossed a dangerous bridge to go that jungles in search of hanuman
 
kesri saw hanuman killing ekaksh
 
kesri was so happy & proud that he was father of such a powerful son
 
kesri hugged hanuman
 
hanuman asks kesri that why did he come to the jungles ,he shd hv not come
 
kesri says= when son is in danger then its fathers duty to help out the son & emotional hug of father-son takes place
 
anajan was in tears to see kesri & hanuman safe
 
anajan runs like mad to hug hanuman ,she even ran on the dangerous bridge to hug hanuman
kesri tells hanuman that anajana also had not eaten anything for past 2 days as hanuman didnot eat
 
hanuman got tears
 
then at the stubbornness of hanuman ,a rishi from KAPIL MUNI ASHRAM was called to teach hanuman at the palace
 
but hanuman tied that rishi to a tree out of his mischeviousness
 
finally it was decided that HANUMAN wud go to GURUKUL OF MATANG RISHIS ,that GURUKUL was run BY KAPIL RISHI !!!
 
hanuman first protested it but when kapishwar made hanuman understood
 
hanuman agrees to go to gurukul !!!
 
 
very nice & emotional episode TongueClap
 
hanuman with his parents scenes were great Clap
 
Thanks a ton for this update Sita! The epi was soooooooooooo nice! My fav parts were Bal Hanuman's naughty anticsLOL and in the end, the emotional hugs between father/son and mother/son!Day Dreaming I also liked the part where Shivji was explaining to Parvatiji and Nandji about Hanuman's future meeting with Lord Ram.Big smile

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Joined: 01 September 2005

Posts: 26369

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 10:01am | IP Logged

thanks lalitha Smile

& yes as rajnish said tht the conversation netween hanuman & ekaksh was hilariousLOLLOL
 
the HANUMAN-KESRI bonding was superb
the actor playing KESRI looks so down to earth & it seems KESRIJI was such a calm father ,all time KESRIJI tries to save hanuman from the thrashings of ANJANA MATA !!! & uptill now KESRI JI has never shouted even at HANUMAN !!!!Big smile

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Joined: 01 September 2005

Posts: 26369

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 2:45am | IP Logged
the scenes in which pawan dev & Hanuman r shown flying in the sky with jet speed are just awesome ,the sound at tht time makes us feel as if some super jet is flying in the sky ,the special affects r really nice !!!Clap
 
the song natkhat hai tu ,bada payara hai tu
par sabki aankhon ka tara hai tu
(u r mischief also but innocent ,u r the apple of our eyes )
 
this song anjana mata sings is very very nice !!!Clap
 
 


Edited by sita11 - 27 August 2009 at 2:46am

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Joined: 20 August 2008

Posts: 43873

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

the scenes in which pawan dev & Hanuman r shown flying in the sky with jet speed are just awesome ,the sound at tht time makes us feel as if some super jet is flying in the sky ,the special affects r really nice !!!Clap
 
the song natkhat hai tu ,bada payara hai tu
par sabki aankhon ka tara hai tu
(u r mischief also but innocent ,u r the apple of our eyes )
 
this song anjana mata sings is very very nice !!!Clap
 
 
 
Yes, I looove the special effects in this serial!Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
*Mahavir Hanuman Banner Contest - Voting Round* hrkansagara 9 1305 04 April 2010 at 2:42am
By bee5
*Mahavir Hanuman - Banner Contest*

2 3

hrkansagara 18 1565 14 November 2009 at 11:31am
By hrkansagara
Mahavir Hanuman Members Slambook

2

_rajnish_ 14 1404 13 November 2009 at 1:21am
By hrkansagara
Mahavir Hanuman [Episosde-20] 7th November Update ali35 1 626 08 November 2009 at 12:29am
By hrkansagara
~*~Mahavir Hanuman Creation Palace~*~

2 3 4 5

..RamKiJanaki.. 35 7813 09 October 2009 at 8:46pm
By ..RamKiJanaki..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.