Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by shopah0lic_xo

you should make it known to people that he is a cheater so every girl would think twice before hooking up with him...that way you'll feel better but i dont think teaching him a lesson will do anything it's just going to ruin your rep..let it go...he wasnt/isnt worth your time and effort

A lot of people knew apparently, He's hurt a lot of girls this way but none of them wanted to hurt my feelings by telling me...so they chose not to.  In the end, all of it ended up hurting me anyway....but whatever.....I'm trying to leave it all behind...

Thanks for replying =)
ok
in my opinion. i don't think u should ignore him or not pay attention to him. that means if he doesn't trust u u also don't trust him so wats the difference. and he is human being and a boy. boys have some different feelings than girls, but there must be a reason behind it. don't spoil ur relation with him in anger. and if u really love him i don't think u wana lose him. and if he is saying sorry i think its enough for girl.
u should be happy that he is still wana be wid u,
suppose if he had told u i don't love u anymore and wanted to be with some other girl instead of Sorry.
u would have hurt so much.
think one more time. if u think u love him. go for him and forgive him. its not easy as ur thinking that ignoring is bad to do........
sorry if i hurt u by mistake
All the Best.....
-mona 😊
Originally posted by monna

ok
in my opinion. i don't think u should ignore him or not pay attention to him. that means if he doesn't trust u u also don't trust him so wats the difference. and he is human being and a boy. boys have some different feelings than girls, but there must be a reason behind it. don't spoil ur relation with him in anger. and if u really love him i don't think u wana lose him. and if he is saying sorry i think its enough for girl.
u should be happy that he is still wana be wid u,
suppose if he had told u i don't love u anymore and wanted to be with some other girl instead of Sorry.
u would have hurt so much.
think one more time. if u think u love him. go for him and forgive him. its not easy as ur thinking that ignoring is bad to do........
sorry if i hurt u by mistake
All the Best.....
-mona 😊

you havent hurt me in any way...i appreciate honest opinions.
Its not that he doesnt trust me, he trusted me because he knew I am not the one to cheat...but after seeing all that with my very own eyes, its almost impossible to trust him like I used to.  there is a saying that 'trust is like a vase, once it breaks, you can always glue it back together but there will always be cracks'.  I know myself enough to know that after having my trust broken once, I wont be able to trust him as much as I did before.  I WILL doubt him everytime we're together thinking "is he cheating on me again?".  I don't want to be in a relationship where I can't trust him.

If all of his ' I Love You', ' I won't ever find anyone like you', or, 'you're the best thing that's happened to me' turned out to be fake, I dont see why his 'sorry' cant be fake.  I've found out that I'm not the only one he's cheated on.  Apparently he likes to have two girlfriends at the same time.  I've found out enough about him in the past few days to make me not forgive him.
talk to him tell him that u cheated me and now I cannot be with u

"Tell him I can forgive u but  I'll never forget u, and I have no second chance for the first mistake."

It will b stupid on ur part to play a game like that to show him that u cheating on him, to be honest he wont give a damn.
oh he knows that i'm not forgiving him and he knows i'm trying to forget him ASAP.......he knows it all, but he says "people say you never realize what something means until you lose it.  Now i know why they say that"
he's giving me all the filmy dialouges now.....its pretty pathetic.
agree with u
Losing such cheats never makes u realize nything. infact it increases more chances of being happy.
Edited by Ali - 14 years ago
I admire your strength Kruti, I know a girl whos boyfriend cheated on her and lied about her name to her as well, she went back to him after a year, i guess love was blind for her. What a shame eh, I know Its sad Im just waiting for her 2 come over with her heartbokn, he's done it to alot of girls shes no diferent.

Ignore him. Keep goin till you find that faithfull one.
well u've decided to ignore him..thats  the best decision..n i just hope he 4gets about you after getting clues 4m u that ure NOT intrested in him!..we shud never trust people again..if they were caught red-handed esp..
aww its sad tht u broke up wit him..!

i think u shud giv him a second chance..bt just b careful ..keep a distance so tht he cant cheat on u again !

evn if u dint forgiv dont think of cheatin on him ..tht makes u nd him equal !

u shuldnt give him another chance at all..cheaters are cheaters 4ever