Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

KrutiLuvEdward

KrutiLuvEdward

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
I think the title says it all.  Just a few hours ago I broke up with my boyfriend (ex-boyfriend now) because I found out he was cheating on me.  We dated for about 8 and a half months.  Me and my girlfriends were going to have girls' time out so we went to the park and he was caught red-handed making out with another girl. 

Now He's sending me text messages non-stop.  He's calling me, but I'm not picking up his calls and all of that.......

All of his text messages are along the lines of "I'm sorry baby, I promise it won't happen again.  Give me one more chance"

A couple of my friends think I should teach him a lesson and the rest are telling me to let him keep begging and not pay attention to him.  I'm kind of stuck.  Can you guys vote on this?

If you think I should teach him a lesson...how?

My friends that think I should gave me this suggestion:

talk to him, pretend to give him another chance, and then about a week later pretend that you're cheating on him with someone...a guy friend of mine has already stepped up to take the part.

Now the thing is, If I do that, then there is no difference between me and him.  I dont want to stoop low to his level.  It's not that I'm not upset, but right now the disappointment and hurt is completely taken over by anger.  I want to think clearly and I know from reading the honest and unbiased replies from you guys, I can think better.

You can PM me if you dont want to comment here.

xo Kruti

Edited by Kruti.Luv.Edwad - 23 August 2009 at 5:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chandu39BilliCat.iTangled_25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cheater Boyfriend--HELP!" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

I think you shouldnt do the same thing as he did to you.

I mean i wouldnt and If he really liked you in the first place, he would have never cheated on you.

And also, I don't think you should teach him a lesson ( if i was in your place i wouldnt) , just don't pay attention to him...

Edited by Pianofied. - 23 August 2009 at 7:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pwincess kanziGoldenPanda.

kerstein.han

kerstein.han

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
i agree with pianofied . . .  Embarrassed

there's no way of holding on to relationship if your bf cheated.   no means of keeping him.  you must be grateful you knew everything before its too late...

don't bother him Ouch Ouch Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Knowalot2

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 1:48am | IP Logged
i guess u shouldnt talk to him at all..just switch off  d phone n if u meet him somewhr pretend like u dnt knw him...u shouldnt do what he has done to u...juz ignore him totally

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Knowalot2nisha80

fammma

Goldie

fammma

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 3:51am | IP Logged
just ignore him
Yuor totally right, if you do the same thing to him as he has done to you, than there is no difference between the two of you.
You are a better person, ignore him, blank him like you never knew him.

Move on, you will feel much better hopefully...

KrutiLuvEdward

KrutiLuvEdward

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pianofied.

I think you shouldnt do the same thing as he did to you.

I mean i wouldnt and If he really liked you in the first place, he would have never cheated on you.

And also, I don't think you should teach him a lesson ( if i was in your place i wouldnt) , just don't pay attention to him...

Thanks for replying.  After reading all the replies, I have decided to ignore him.  The text messages and calls are still on but I'm not paying much attention to them.  I dont know if it's normal but I'm actually happy that this ended and I found out sooner.  It could have been worse.  Gotta look on the bright side of things.  Trying my 110% to move on...isn't easy but then again, nothing in life comes easy.

Originally posted by kerstein.han

i agree with pianofied . . .  Embarrassed

there's no way of holding on to relationship if your bf cheated.   no means of keeping him.  you must be grateful you knew everything before its too late...

don't bother him Ouch Ouch Ouch

Thanks for replying.  After reading all the replies, I have decided to ignore him.  And there is NO WAY i'm going to hold on to this relationship.  you know how they say trust is a like a vase, once its broken it can be put together again but there will be cracks.  It was between teaching him a lesson and ignoring him.  I've chosen to ignore him and move on ASAP...

Originally posted by dream

i guess u shouldnt talk to him at all..just switch off  d phone n if u meet him somewhr pretend like u dnt knw him...u shouldnt do what he has done to u...juz ignore him totally

Thanks for replying.  After reading all the replies, I have decided to ignore him.  He's still sending text messages but he's being ignored.  It seems like he hasn't figured that out yet.

Originally posted by fammma

just ignore him
Yuor totally right, if you do the same thing to him as he has done to you, than there is no difference between the two of you.
You are a better person, ignore him, blank him like you never knew him.

Move on, you will feel much better hopefully...
Thanks for replying.  After reading all the replies, I have decided to ignore him.  Surprisingly I DO feel better maybe because somewhere in my mind I know that if I hadn't found out, it could have gotten a lot worse.

fammma

Goldie

fammma

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 9:31am | IP Logged
wish you all the best girl!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Knowalot2

KrutiLuvEdward

KrutiLuvEdward

Posted: 25 August 2009 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
^^^^^  Thank you!  =)

Post Reply New Post