Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: zainab25

SARA, I think I am in love with you and your comments. 😲

All I want to say is, get a life STALKERS! It's too short to spend it stalking. Next thing you know, you're dead.

Kahin toh humein buri nazar na lage .🤣

I agree with Anu, we shouldn't be giving reasons for the stalkers, they find reasons to stalk. So far, judging by the number of views of our CC, I doubt we are getting stalked, but I have noticed that some CC's have alarmingly huge numbers and its not as scary as it is sad.

There is a sticky in this forum about our opinions of the "invites only" which is similar to this. But the "like" button issue remains to be solved. I say, we stalk them and hit the "like" and report button on their posts. Oh wait, I forgot - we have lives.
Originally posted by: shabo24

I agree with Anu, we shouldn't be giving reasons for the stalkers, they find reasons to stalk. So far, judging by the number of views of our CC, I doubt we are getting stalked, but I have noticed that some CC's have alarmingly huge numbers and its not as scary as it is sad.

There is a sticky in this forum about our opinions of the "invites only" which is similar to this. But the "like" button issue remains to be solved. I say, we stalk them and hit the "like" and report button on their posts. Oh wait, I forgot - we have lives.

Haha Woaahhh ! ii like it
Evil Minds Think Alike 😈
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well its really creepy when u feel that someone is watching your every move........u cant even discuss things freely (i presume a chat club is meant for a group of people who are friends and we cant discuss everything with random strangers).......and quoting from other CCs is even more pathetic........i guess the line "live and let live " does not exist here.....my point is whats the use of Stalking?? u wanna share something , gossip ......then do that in your own CC and stop bothering others....i am sure there are plenty of other things to gossip abt  than to discuss abt going ons in other CCs 😳
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is so well said

I so hate it even wen folks cum in the CC for just one visit and give reasons saying

I haven't been logged into IF for so long and i juts came across the CC .. your was the 1st topic and i tot i'd drop in? they cum for one visit lasting for 10 mins and then poof... gayab?

I mean WHY CANT they read the RULES?
👎🏼
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post..
exactly...why cnt we be left alone...we r innocent ,harmless creatures....!!!😳😳
itz so disgusting ...they keep stalking us,n them outta blue..report us...mann..what ever we talk abt issupposed to be private...😡
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysticwater24

well its really creepy when u feel that someone is watching your every move........u cant even discuss things freely (i presume a chat club is meant for a group of people who are friends and we cant discuss everything with random strangers).......and quoting from other CCs is even more pathetic........i guess the line "live and let live " does not exist here.....my point is whats the use of Stalking?? u wanna share something , gossip ......then do that in your own CC and stop bothering others....i am sure there are plenty of other things to gossip abt  than to discuss abt going ons in other CCs 😳

@ Red

Exactly...!!! 👍🏼 I mean.. Look... It feels so ODD wen u are being followed like every moment...!!! each and every footstep has sumthning more than a shadow following u... we have these people who stalk our CC and then posts topics in the forum saying.. This CC is so blah blah blah...good or bad is immaterial here... but they dont even KNOW whats going on.. and thewy may presume sumthg else 

iTangled_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gossip Girl

Thanks a lot, everyone for sharing your views! :-) I loved reading through all the posts. I still stand by my thought that a rule needs to be added. Mainly members that are NOT part of a CC are simply not allowed to post in the CC. It is as simple as that. Also, these members should NOT be permitted to click on the "LIKE" button either. Many of you brought up an interesting point about the "SEARCH" feature, and I concur with all of you that the "search" feature needs to disappear.

But, two questions to think about:

1. What happens on the CC that interests the other member to stalk?
2. What reasoning do you give the others to stalk your CC?

The credit for the two questions above goes to Gagan, the really sweet mod of the MJHT forum 🤗🤗

I will openly admit as a member I expect freedom of speech, and I'm not at all pleased when in some ways I cannot openly express my views. I also do feel that anything that happens in a CC is entirely only the business of the CC, yet we can't deny that IF is a public forum. Despite many of us assuming that the CC is a place only for only our friends - it is open to all members unless there is a way the CC can be locked with a password only for the members, but until then the CC will remain under public scrutiny.

Why do people feel the need to stalk a CC? Are they that bored? Do they enter the CC section, and randomly click on a CC to read? I mean some CC's in this section do not get a lot of views, yet we have other CC's getting a lot of views. What sets the CC that gets stalked apart from the others? Is it due to LOWEEEEE for all its members? ;-) What is the reason according to you?

I leave you to think about the two questions Gagan mentioned, and would love to hear your thoughts.

I wish i wish this was so much possible..!!!
Dark Love thumbnail
Ah, it would be amazing if we could password lock them (though as lazy as I am, I'd get annoyed. Wait, never mind, handy dandy password saving feature is rocking my socks.)

You know GG, I was just thinking, since school is starting again, maybe oh maybe, the stalking will lessen?

Sometimes the summer heat gets to people's heads and they really have nothing better to do then go see what exciting ventures the rest of the I-Fers are up to. 🤣

Getting stalked is a self-esteem lifter, no? 😆

Originally posted by: Dark Love

Ah, it would be amazing if we could password lock them (though as lazy as I am, I'd get annoyed. Wait, never mind, handy dandy password saving feature is rocking my socks.)

You know GG, I was just thinking, since school is starting again, maybe oh maybe, the stalking will lessen?

Sometimes the summer heat gets to people's heads and they really have nothing better to do then go see what exciting ventures the rest of the I-Fers are up to. 🤣

Getting stalked is a self-esteem lifter, no? 😆

well said
but not everyone livs in the same country
i mean i lvie in the UK were currently on usmmer hols but canada and indiaetc r probably not
And plus most of the stalkers r buddhis
they hav no job,ther retired
so its there passtime *Cackles buddhi eshtyle*