Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

akshara won't say 3 words so easily........

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

nisha08angel

Groupbie

nisha08angel

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 1:34am | IP Logged
after watching star sansar today .......i thnk akshara won't say "i lov u" so easily ..........
even if naiik drives very fast to hear dose 3  words... but he won't succeed......Cry
in star sansar today dey showed.... akshi as havng tears in her eyes.......naitik was saying " agar aap mujh se pyar karta ho to keh de jiya akshara jii"....... but she shakes her head to no .. bt still tears in her eyes..... den dey got call frm gayatri mom......
akshara is gonna tease naitik moreWink ....... bt atlast she shud say yar .......
atlast we can't wait ny more............
wht u guys say?????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "akshara won't say 3 words so easily........" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 1:42am | IP Logged
I think she would begin to cry when he starts to drive fast and his heart would melt seeing this.....ans he would slow down.........and plead more???She wont say until SR2

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 2:43am | IP Logged
is it that important to say those 3 words to prove her love???? I thought actions speak more than words....

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 2:52am | IP Logged
abhi Naitik aur bhi tadpega.....Akshara wont say dat easily..she will gonna take her own time......but if Naitik ko woh 3 words sunna hai toh Akshaar ko bhi suna dena chahiye......
i think on SR2 she will say those words....woh hi sahi maka hoga......in no jaldi...aaram se she shud say....den bohot achcha scene hoga... Day Dreaming

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 3:21am | IP Logged
well sh will start crying when naitik drives fast???
hmm i don't think she is gonna say it now.
i hope they don't have a fight regarding this.
and plz don't be angry with naitik he is soo desperate.
Wink

Edited by nasco - 23 August 2009 at 3:22am

nisha08angel

Groupbie

nisha08angel

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nasco

well sh will start crying when naitik drives fast???
hmm i don't think she is gonna say it now.
i hope they don't have a fight regarding this.
and plz don't be angry with naitik he is soo desperate.
Wink
noeps she won't start crying ........ but i thnk she was frightend by fast drive....... it just seemed som tear in her eyes ... bt she wasn't  really cryng ........nd don't worry dere won't b ny fight now Tongue........

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

is it that important to say those 3 words to prove her love???? I thought actions speak more than words....

if she loves him then whatz the problem in saying it? Confused i'll not be surprised if they start fighting...and considering both their natures, none of them will give in

FAMS

FAMS

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

if she loves him then whatz the problem in saying it? Confused i'll not be surprised if they start fighting...and considering both their natures, none of them will give in

Hey Charu this can be a possibility, but please no fights so soon. Want some cute cute NAKSh scene for now. 

And if somebody from creatives read this they will surely copy.

Please for now only cute NAKSh scene Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top