Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Hasina_Sona

Hasina_Sona

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
As we all knw weekend is going on..so why not imagine some cute moments of ArManEmbarrassed

n we can see ArMan are getting comfortable around each other..i really dn't wanna think any misunderstanding between them bt all Cute Lovely ScenesEmbarrassed

so Guys what do u think hw wil be ArMan's First Hug n what wil b the situation lyk a shy hug or accidentaly they hug each other or..ummm think think...Embarrassed

am going crazy over them..so why not share some lovely imagination of us...would love to knw u guys viewsEmbarrassed

umm if Modz think this topic is unnecessary,can close itBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen_GHTblackdaughterMillerrr88Prachi..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArMan's First Hug..:P:)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
*sigh* I'm waiting for their first hug too! but i think it's going to be a while before it happens. Embarrassed I think it may be accidental; like when Manav is really happy about something and Archu is the first person he sees and he runs up and hugs her tight exclaiming about whatever it is! Big smile Then he would realize and slowly awkwardly pull away looking everywhere but at each other. LOL Murmmered apologies before making an excuse about needing to do something and escaping!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen_GHTsmithasrkMillerrr88

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackdaughter

<FONT color=#9900ff>*sigh* I'm waiting for their first hug too! but i think it's going to be a while before it happens. Embarrassed I think it may be accidental; like when Manav is really happy about something and Archu is the first person he sees and he runs up and hugs her tight exclaiming about whatever it is! Big smile Thenhe would realize and slowly awkwardly pull away looking everywhere but at each other. LOL Murmmered apologies before making an excuse about needing to do something and escaping! </FONT>

i def. can c that happening Big smile

pyaridilwalino1

IF-Dazzler

pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

Would love to imagine that...except that I have the tendency of wanting my imaginations to become reality!

good idea blackdaughter--except I would love to see it the opposite way...I want Archu to hug him! I want this show to break away from the cliches of the guy making the first moves...The show already has with Archu wearing the bracelets that Manav bought her, but didn't give her. That was sweet and veryyyy cute!

Shweta

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
^ True, she was so concerned for his safety it was so cute. I think their hug though will be an accidental one, I wonder if it will happen if they are on the train together. You know how Manav is always protecting Archu on the train, maybe it will happen then. Honestly, I look forward to any scene involving ArMan, they are just adorable around each other - the shy looks, the smiles, the hesitations to touch each other - so cute!

kkushi06

Goldie

kkushi06

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
i as well think it will be an accidental hugSmile...n i really hope tht archu is da 1st one 2 hug manav as tht will luk extreamelly cuteEmbarrassed.....well maybe dere 1st hug could also happen in da rainDay Dreaming.....like u noe archna gets worried over sumthing maybe manav n her went outside n he goes sumwehre meanwhile without telling her n she gets frightedned n when she finds him she runs qucikly towards him n hugs him n den dey slowly show manav hesitating n putting his arms around herEmbarrassedDay DreamingHug.......u noe wat i meanLOL..dere could be mny ways on how dey get ther 1st hugEmbarrassed.....i think anyway it will be...it will luk very cuteWink...but i juss hope its very romantic n archu is da 1 hugging manav 1st.......Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen_GHT

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Woohoo!! Kya acche ideas hain yahan sab ke paas!
Even I'd thought that Archu would hug him after the dahi handi scene.
Another possibility that I see (after that last episode) is that Archana might remember those bad days when the pimp lied about her and be upset. And Manav says some reassuring, sweet words to her and she ends up hugging and crying in his arms with relief. but personally I dont want such a showdown, i want a nice simple sweet hug.
 Keep it going!!

angelina23

Groupbie

angelina23

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Maybe Manav and the pimp will get into an argument, then a physical fight. manav will get hurt, and Archu will come running, she will hug him and place his head on her lap and try to nurse the wound on his head. I would love to see something like that!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top