jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

-Ayushi-

Monday
Prem is having illusions of Heer and suddenly she comes with shagun.They have a cute scnene which is interrupted by Gayatri.Heer informs everyone that she has brought Prem's shagun for marriage.Gayatri is very happy hearing this and goes to Jasmeet's house with Heer.Meher and Kulraj decide to tell everything to Lallu. G3 and Heer come to Jasmeet's house where Geet and Gayatri are shocked to see each other.Gayatri tells
Heer not to tell Geet about her and Prem's relationship.Geet takes Heer for partying at Pani-puri shop where they meet Prem.Geet confesses her love to Prem and Prem keeps staring at Heer who is all sad.

Tuesday
Geet talks to Heer about Prem.Gayatri informs everyone that she has fixed Geet and Prem's marriage.Everyone is shocked.Prem has flashbacks of Heer when Heer calls him and tells that Geet wants to meet him.Prem agrees as he'll meet Heer there.Next Day,Lawyer comes and asks Gayatri for Heer's signatures.Maya sees and thinks
Gayatri wants junejas property.Next day at the hotel,Prem teases Heer by calling her Nakchadi,Khadoos. Premeer give the same order at same time.Geet says to Prem that Heer wants to ask him something about his  past.Heer looks at Geet angrily.Prem says that he'll tell her everything about his wife.Heer stares at Prem.

Wednesday
Prem tells Geet that his wife was very nakchadi and angry and all things teasing Heer and then telling that  they both loved each other alot.They eat food when someone comes and says Mr and Mrs. Prem Juneja. Prem anyhow sends him off.Geet jokingly says that you both could become a couple.Hearing this Heer leaves.  Meher tells Maya that the lawyer is downstairs.Maya sees Gayatri and the lawyer.She thinks Gayatri wants the property. Maya sarches for property papers in Lalit's cupboard but fails to get them.Prem comes to Heer's house.Heer starts yelling at Prem.Prem tells that everytime he comes to her with the hope that she'll forgive him but she always leaves hiim with a new accusation,Prem leaves.

Thursday
Heer comes to Geet and wants to tell her something when Jasmeet interrupts.Gayatri is talking to Veer's pic. Heer tells Geet about Prem whetever he did with his wife.Geet is shocked and sad.Heer goes home and sleeps with Chahat and thinks she wasn't able to forget Prem.Next day,Geet tells Jasmeet that she doesn't want to marry Prem.During breakfast,Gayatri takes Prem's signatures on custody paperS says they wre some property papers.Prem signs them blindly.Maya sees and thinks Gayatri got signatures on property papers.

Friday
Gyatri handles some papers to the lawyer and Maya sees them.Geet sees a couple fighting and Prem solving their problem.Jasmeet comes to j-zoo and cancells the marriage for which Gayatri blames Meher.Lawyer gives custody papers to Heer who is all shocked to see them.Geet tells Jasmeet that she wants to marry Prem but Jasmeet
tells her that she has already broken the marriage.Geet says she'll convince Gayatri for the marriage before Gayatri informing Prem.Heer refuses to sign the papers and asks the client's name but he refuses.The lawyer leaves informing Heer that the case date is after 3 days.

Important Links

jnawaz, Jyotix, Anhdara13, Dhruvie, Soaps1, & divya_p

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

SBS

19th August

20th August

Scene of the Week

cute_bear

Couple

This weeks couple scene goes to premeer ofcourse. The scene is of when prem has an illusion that heer is in his room and she is giving him his napkin, and then she says to him that he has to go to office. And when he touches her shes gone. And then when heer comes with geets shagun then prem thinks it is an illusion. And when it isn't he touches her face and the dialogues he says are wah. And I liked the way heer reacted.

Dialogue of the Week

loveabletwinz

Hello everyone! What a week it has been eh? Albeit the story is still dragging, we had some FABULOUS Premeer scenes! Ooii! And quite a few good dialogues too!

Male

"Jaab main tumhare kareeb aata hoon, tumhare dil ki dhadkane badh jaati hai. Halka halka sa daar lagna chaloo ho jata hai. Heer, isse pyaar kehte hai." - Prem

OH HOO!! Prem ne tho muh ki baat hi cheen li! Ufff! Was that a fabulous dialogue or was that a fabulous dialogue?!? FINALLY, someone who stole the words right out of my mouth! How many of us were thinking just that?! *THREE CHEERS for Prem just for that dialogue! Have I mentioned, Prem has the BEST dialogues among all the characters? That's why you'll see him taking rounds of the DOTW often (chuckle)... The only person oblivious to the fact that she still loves him, is Heer! Prem almost slammed it in her face with that dialogue! He has no doubt that she still loves him... its only a matter of time till she accepts it! Yes Heer, you love him.. you always will! Love is an act of endless forgiveness Heer... the guy has had his quota of suffering..give it up already!

Female

"Vaise, jis tarha se tum dono aapas mein baithe ho, baatein karte ho, ek doosre ko dekhte ho, couple hi toh lagte ho. Not a bad idea, ki meri jagah tum dono ki shaadi ho jaani chahiyeh." - Geet

YES! YES! All those in favor, say AYE! ….AYE! (giggle) Girls, HOW MANY of us agree with that? This has to be the best, most sensible dialogue I've heard from Geet. *SIGH* Prem and Heer are the epitome of a couple in love! When they look into each other's eyes, they cannot help but smile. When they are near each other, they cannot help but touch! When they are apart, they'll steal glances and smiles across the room! We love them no? And yes Geet, not a bad idea, Prem and Heer should definitely get married in place of you and Prem! Finally, kisi ka dhimaak tikane pe aya hain :-D *snicker *

OMG Moment of the Week

Soaps1

The OMG moment of this week has to be the Premeer encounter at Heer's house … no doubt about it! Even though the whole scene was amazing but the best part was when Prem grabbed Heer's arm to pull her towards him, to look into her eyes and explain why he can't leave her! Hats off to these two, they make sure that when they are together in a passionate scene you watch them and only them without blinking an eye!

The passion, the voice variation, the expressions, the dialogues all left me staring at the screen without being able to move a muscle. A scene that surely gave me goose bumps! Even after more than a year these two know how to make the screen sizzle with their presence! Appluase for dialogue writer as well, each sentence was powerful and coupled with excellent delivery as always by HC, instantly left an ever lasting impact!

Words are not enough to describe the impact of scene so I am copying the dialogues here for you to read and enjoy!

~~~If I went away from your life Heer, you will regret it like anything, you will look back again and again to see if I am there or not, you will come to the door and think if it is me knocking or not and when you will not find me there, you will remember this day and this moment and would wish you had stopped me! Heer if someone goes away from our life, don't give them a thousand reasons to stay away, give them just one reason to come close.

Every time I promise myself I will not hurt you but every time I break my promise, these promises and memories hurt a lot, we break promises and memories break us!~~~

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

sweetness4eva

Well this week, was not the very best! Lets see, Lallu still hasnt returned, and gayatri is evil all over!!! But I guess the biggest disappointment was, Gayatri still being super duper mean to Meher..I mean, did you see HOW evil she looked when Jasmeet aunty called off the wedding? She made me cringe when she was yelling at Meher!! And Calling heer and Meher a "Shraap" for Prem? Is she Insane? I REALLY think she needs help..Seriously!! Other than that, I guess maya is a horrible Spy! I was wishing she'd figure out the truth and help Meher ir Prem out, but she s as big of a duffer as her husband is! So no use of banging my head on a stonewall!!

Warm and Fuzzies

sweetness4eva

The first warm and fuzzie this week, was the very first scene of the show this week..The prem imagining heer one? Yes! Thats it! And the cutest part was, when heer does come in real, Prem still thinks that its just an illusion!!! And when Heer calls out to Prem, and he comes backs, and touches her face to make sure she doesnt diappear again was extremely cute!! and Prem saying,"Aik, Aik baar aur , Please" was so damned adorable!!!
Warm-o-fuzzie rating:-7.8

Seconf warm and fuzzie, Heer calling prem for a "Date" on Behalf of Geet!! The entire scene right from where Prem picks up his cellphone to see whose calling, to when they hang up, was awesome! Great lines! I really liked how sweetly prem's like, "

Your calling me, and your also saying hi", 

your calling me, saying hi to me, and asking me out for lunch?
This was a good scene, overall!

Warm-o-fuzzie rating:-7.9

third warm and fuzzie moment, Prem, Heer, and Geet at lunch!!! What do I have to say about this? Hmm, Well, to begin with, Prem's always a gentleman isnt it? He pulls out the chair for geet first, and then when Heer's about to oull out her own chair he quickly walks right infront of her, cutting her short, and pulls out a chair for her! And then the crazy dude who one minute acts like a stranger and ASKS prem and heer if they're Mr and Mrs Prem Juneja, and the next minute starts conversing with Prem like a long lost friend! Idiot, but cute thing, prem tripping the waiter to get rid of the unwanted guest! Then comes, BINDI MASALA! Strange how they order the same thing at the same time??
Warm-o-fuzzie rating:- 8.0

fourth warm and fuzzie, Prem coming over to Heer's place after she storms out of the hotel!! Fantastic Premeer scene! It had the feel of the old Kis desh days where Prem KNEW what he was doing was right...and he wudnt take no for answer! Awesomeness!!! We had a glimpse of the Old Prem and the Old heer, we all so loved! The heer who would just look into Prems eyes, feel his pain!!!
Warm-o-fuzzie rating:- 8.2

fifth warm and fuzzie, i guess could be Heer and Chahat's moment together! Where Chahat acts all smart and Heer retorts by saying Heer's the mother among the two not vice versa! It was a cute scene! and we havent had much of chahat this week! That kid always brings a smile on  my face!! Love her!
Warm-o-fuzzie rating:- 7.9

Thats all Folks, hope you enjoyed it!

Shining Stars of the Week

loveabletwinz

Character

With such an ensemble of characters, it was actually a teeny little bit hard to find one that stood out. But mid-way through the week, MAYA stood out! Who would think she would be a shining character eh? Okay okay, I admit, she's still as selfish as ever, but at-least that selfishness is going to do us some good one day. I like that she has changed her attitude towards Meher. UFF! I was tired of her low-down and dirty tactics, but I was pleasantly surprised to see Maya actually, genuinely want to help Meher. All her nosy poking around Gayathri's business is going to do us all some good. She might after all, be the one to bring out Gayathri's true colors! Who knows? So for right now, she deserves this spot :-D

Actor

Wow, if there is one person who is entitled to this spot this week is Shama ji! Phew! What with her mad -woman act on Friday's episode?! *GASP * I mean, this is the woman who had us ALL going "aww" when she was talking about her granddaughter and here she is, only a week later, going completely berserk on our bichari Meher. Although I wouldn't consider it a stellar performance, I'll have to admit – Gayathri came off as a maniac! She is so unbelievably stuck with the idea that Heer and Meher are responsible for everything that goes wrong, that she literally jumped on poor Meher. Shama ji does indeed do a very good job at portraying Gmom. This was the woman we used to LOVE a year ago, and now she's someone we just love to hate! *Gulp*

Balaji Bloopers

Bul3

Monday's Blooper:-

Gayatri's body double was used throughout the episode.

Tuesday's Bloopers:-

Prem's voice was dubbed in the scene where he tells Geet(after Geet says i love you to him) that he has some work and leaves.

Well in this episode not just Prem's but even Maya's,Gayatri's ,Meher's and Kulraj's voices too were dubbed.

Gayatri's body double was again used throughout the episode.

The Hotel Grand was earlier not so grand from outside.

Wednesday's Blooper:-

No Bloopers Spotted!!

Thursday's Bloopers:-

Geet's room has again turned its old self.

In the scene where Heer is telling Geet about Prem's past,Geet closes the door after her mom leaves but while Heer is shown telling Geet the truth,the door can be noticed open and then again closed in the very next scene .

Geet's house interior looked changed in this episode.

Again Gayatri's body double was used and n some scenes her voice was dubbed too.

Friday's Bloopers:-

Again dubbed voice of Prem  was used in this episode.

Gayatri's body double was used)

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Hey guys…you have to watch this link…if nothing else…pls watch this link…its just awesome!!! I was laughing so hard when I saw it…its part of the failblog on youtube…im sure it will make you chuckle…enjoy…its short…just fyi, only 27 seconds…..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zim3vt8SoE

Special Awards

sweetness4eva
1. Mr.India Award: …goes to…*drum roll* …Yes your right it goes to Lallu, preet, Harman, and Kiran jiju...Yes all of the Juneja men!! they have seemed to disappear??? Its all about the ladies in the juneja house! Darn, we would actually like a scene or two with the guys too you know...

2. The-not-so-smart-spy award:
  …goes to…*drum roll* …MAYA!!! I know you guessed this! I mean, no offense but maya is a HORRIBLE spy!!  She used to be REAL good at eaves dropping, and now, I mean did her skills get rusted or sumthin? And another thing, WHY would Gayatri want property? COME ON MAYA, use your common sense, She doesnt need th eproperty, but what she wants is Heer ALL ALONE!! But yea, how would you know, you live in the BT world too....

3.The Botox face award: …goes to…*drum roll* … Tabrez Khan, urf New Harman!! DID you guys watch that tiny scene of his with maya? Did that guy move a single muscle on that face?I mean seriously, BT really needs help if this is the best they can come up with!! I mean i wasnt a huge fan of Manoj,but the dude was a good Harman! Does that make sense? I mean, in the story coming up, I would think With preet missing, because Sushant's busy, Harman would be covering the all the ends! and Here this guy doesnt look very promising..Maybe I m just over reacting! Maybe we should give him some time to get comfortable with the cast...Then maybe he might be good at playing Harman!

4.The-pull-up-your-socks-award: …goes to…*drum roll* … goes to BT!!! Why? Because they have used different voices so many times this week that it as ridiculous!! Prem heer, Gayatri, meher, Kulraj, EVERYONE!! They used different voices! Which is not done! We cant relate to the new voices!! Please dont do this again!!

5. The maha-confused-aatma-award: …goes to…*drum roll* …Geet! One minute shes madly n love with prem, another minute she doesnt want to marry him, the next day she wants to marry him! Wil you decide already? Your indecision kinda gets irritating! Please?

Weekend Masti

coolfattin & Ayesha24

Game

Simple si game hai…just replace the first word of a movie or serial with the word "Dil"

ex: Kaal Ho Naa Ho = Dil Ho Naa Ho

see….now your turn…

Jokes

REPORT CARD
Eight-year-old Anita brought her report card home from school. Her marks were good... mostly A's and a couple of B's. However, her teacher had written across the bottom:

"Anita is a smart little girl, but she has one fault. She talks too much in school. I have an idea I am going to try, which I think may break her of the habit."

Anita's dad signed her report card, putting a note on the back:

"Please let me know if your idea works on Anita because I would like to try it out on her mother."

GIRL FRIEND
Maths teacher: If you have 12 chocolates and you give 5 to Priya, 3 to Sonia and 2 to Neha then what will u get?
Kid: Three new girlfriends.

POTATOES
A woman goes to a police station.
Woman: My husband went to the market yesterday to bring potatoes.
He has not returned home yet.
Inspector: Why don't you cook something else then

Weekend Video Mixes

tv star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls0io5Fo7pM

Trip Down Memory Lane

jnawaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLoTKJ6oiOE

well…this is really an old one…it was originally aired on May 29, 2008…ya…waaaay…back in the day…any way…from the dialogues this week…it reminded me of this scene…this is when Heer is still engaged to Manmeet but Prem is trying to prove is not who he says he is…this is when Prem explains to Heer what love really is…omg…I don't know how many times I have seen this scene….i highly recommend it…I say…start watching from 4:25…before that is just Heer giving her bashan…*yawn*

Talented Tales

jnawaz

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1231262

I have been good and have been updating my FF…Tanhai…if you have time to kill and nothing to do…its something to read…parts 1,2 and a prologue have already been posted…I hope you enjoy it…

Editors Note

Ok…so this edition…totally goes to the reporters!! I did nothing…nearly nothing…everyone else worked had and this is their work! everyone did awesome….i just love it!!! special shout out to sweetness4eva and loveabletwinz for doing more than their share for the KDC…not only have they done their original assignments…but….they have done so many other sections beautifully!! these girls are just awesome….the KDC would be just boring with out all of the reporters…huge round of applause for you all….im truly blessed with such a hard working team!! lovely…just lovely…lol…

NOTE: Post Open

Needed…a reporter for Fashion Icon of the Week…anyone who is interested is more than welcome to apply…he he…

Rock On Deshians!!

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsCrosby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME JOB GUYS

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

LOVED IT AS ALWAYSSSS :DDD

GREAT JOB U GUYSSS👏

KEEP IT UP :)))))

Samra
Shruti11 thumbnail
thx jaz gr8 kdc and
i like to help in fashion icon
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing work guys.
thanks
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow v r already on 22!
Awesome work Jaz & the reporters too...KDC rocks👍🏼
Miss u KDC😭😭😭

Edited by Sweet_Kandy - 14 years ago
PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ooh, i was just gonna post about missing a weekly summary -- and here it is!  thanks guys.

although i must say -- i was gonna say that the weekly botox award has to go the glob (formerly known as ''gayatri juneja'').  she seriously looks like she has had several botox injections -- some maybe right in the eyes!  it's creepy! *shiver*

but then i remembered the ''new'' (ultra creepy) harman.  and i admit -- it is a struggle.

ever considered a joint award?  😆
cute_san17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome work guys.......👍🏼
kdc really roxxxxxxx🥳
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Great work everyone...!!!

KDC rocks...!!!
Game: Love aaj kal - Dil aaj kal