Other Shows

Balaji's Next on Sony - Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Adil112

Goldie

Adil112

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 11:11am | IP Logged

One of TV's most dreaded vampUrvashi Dholakia is set to return to her nefarious ways in Balaji Telefilms upcoming show on Sony. Cricketer-turned-actor Salil Ankola and seasoned pro Kiran Kumar are also tipped to be part of the show.

A reliable source informs, "Urvashi Dholakia has been all but finalised to play the antagonist. The title of the show is not even finalised yet and there are a few options floating about. Bali Umar ko salaam is one of the options. Salil Ankola and Kiran Kumar have been made offers too. The casting is expected to be finalised in a few days. The plot revolves around the lives of three sisters. All these girls will be fresh faces and so will the male lead. It will launch in the first week of September and air at 10.00 pm."

We tried contacting both Urvashi Dholakia and Ekta Kapoor and even sent them text messages but they didn't reply.

Meanwhile, Kiran Kumar had this to say, "Well, there hasn't been a concrete offer yet but I did receive a call from Balaji regarding this new show. I'm keen on doing this show as this will be my first show with Balaji."

i dont think balaji will ever do any more new shows for SP after what they have dont to there show i.e. kdmhmd & tspls. moving the shows to afternoon is not going to increase any trp but inface will decrease it has many people are busy during the day. SP just loives rona dona shows that all.

here the link:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

burgerchaap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Balaji's Next on Sony - Article" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top