Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

Changing the color for IF rockerz? (Page 5)

iTangled_25 IF-Stunnerz
iTangled_25
iTangled_25

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I agree

I dont like that yellow so much :D we rockerz should b more prominent color

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.anjz.AreYaar

Angelic_J IF-Veteran Member
Angelic_J
Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Guys I have forwarded this complaint to the GM's but as you know there are only 2 GM's active at the moment and they have a LOT of work to do around the forum so your patience in this matter will be greatly appreciated :)

Let's wait for their reply k?Tongue
iTangled_25 IF-Stunnerz
iTangled_25
iTangled_25

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_J

Guys I have forwarded this complaint to the GM's but as you know there are only 2 GM's active at the moment and they have a LOT of work to do around the forum so your patience in this matter will be greatly appreciated :)

Done mateThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.anjz.

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Thanks for your response :-) I've been waiting for a reply since a long time anyways so I have no choice but to continue to wait I guessLOL

Can the GMs even do anything in this matter?? Is this not something that the admins should be looking into??Confused
Angelic_J
Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Thanks for your response :-) I've been waiting for a reply since a long time anyways so I have no choice but to continue to wait I guessLOL

Can the GMs even do anything in this matter?? Is this not something that the admins should be looking into??Confused

Admins are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too busy to be approached for this matter directly so we approach the GM's  instead and then the GM's act like the middleman so we take our greivance to the GM's and they pass on the word to the admins thus things get done a lot quicker than going direct to the admins :)

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Admins are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too busy to be approached for this matter directly so we approach the GM's  instead and then the GM's act like the middleman so we take our greivance to the GM's and they pass on the word to the admins thus things get done a lot quicker than going direct to the admins :)

I can understand that the admins are busy...but that sadly makes this suggestions process a very inefficient one....I guess I should just give up....this seems like a hopeless endeavor....I don't expect anything to be done about this.
Angelic_J
Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 8:50am | IP Logged

I can understand that the admins are busy...but that sadly makes this suggestions process a very inefficient one....I guess I should just give up....this seems like a hopeless endeavor....I don't expect anything to be done about this.

Mate everything takes time. Even if we went to the Admins directly it is going to take them atleast a week or so to make the changes. You have already waited so much so another week or two won't make much of a difference :) Please don't lose your hope as I am confident that IF-Rockerz will soon loose this eyesore of ugly yellowDeadLOL

AreYaar

-Gaganjot- IF-Veteran Member
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Color has been changed :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi-U-No-PooAreYaar

Go to top