Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

๐Ÿคฃ This is SUCH a Mashaal like statement to make๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

how can u expect a Non-Mashaal like statement from ME....Anu...

i have seen how the full on 'drama' topics get noticed in this section.....ehmm....so do we HAVE to create a drama here for this topic to get notice n to get a 'positive' reply??
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree

I dont like that yellow so much :D we rockerz should b more prominent color
Angelic_J thumbnail

Guys I have forwarded this complaint to the GM's but as you know there are only 2 GM's active at the moment and they have a LOT of work to do around the forum so your patience in this matter will be greatly appreciated :)

Let's wait for their reply k?๐Ÿ˜›
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Guys I have forwarded this complaint to the GM's but as you know there are only 2 GM's active at the moment and they have a LOT of work to do around the forum so your patience in this matter will be greatly appreciated :)

Done mate๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
AreYaar thumbnail

Thanks for your response :-) I've been waiting for a reply since a long time anyways so I have no choice but to continue to wait I guess๐Ÿ˜†

Can the GMs even do anything in this matter?? Is this not something that the admins should be looking into??๐Ÿ˜•
Angelic_J thumbnail

Thanks for your response :-) I've been waiting for a reply since a long time anyways so I have no choice but to continue to wait I guess๐Ÿ˜†

Can the GMs even do anything in this matter?? Is this not something that the admins should be looking into??๐Ÿ˜•

Admins are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too busy to be approached for this matter directly so we approach the GM's  instead and then the GM's act like the middleman so we take our greivance to the GM's and they pass on the word to the admins thus things get done a lot quicker than going direct to the admins :)
AreYaar thumbnail

Admins are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too busy to be approached for this matter directly so we approach the GM's  instead and then the GM's act like the middleman so we take our greivance to the GM's and they pass on the word to the admins thus things get done a lot quicker than going direct to the admins :)

I can understand that the admins are busy...but that sadly makes this suggestions process a very inefficient one....I guess I should just give up....this seems like a hopeless endeavor....I don't expect anything to be done about this.
Angelic_J thumbnail

I can understand that the admins are busy...but that sadly makes this suggestions process a very inefficient one....I guess I should just give up....this seems like a hopeless endeavor....I don't expect anything to be done about this.

Mate everything takes time. Even if we went to the Admins directly it is going to take them atleast a week or so to make the changes. You have already waited so much so another week or two won't make much of a difference :) Please don't lose your hope as I am confident that IF-Rockerz will soon loose this eyesore of ugly yellow๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG This deep red looks wayy better than the flashy yellow! :D Thanks!
vijay thumbnail
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay. I tried to find the best color and its one of my favorite after orange.

I hope its fine with all. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Cheers,
Vijay