Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam-Naksh FF (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 50

yusra12

yusra12

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
very good part....make aksh well soon....and update soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam-Naksh FF (Page 7)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

live_life

IF-Rockerz

live_life

Posted: 26 August 2009 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Nooo dont make akshara have tumour....that wud be relli sad
but Hum tumhare ff ko dil de chuke sanam :)

riya_luv_sv

riya_luv_sv

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 7:37am | IP Logged
omg.............plsssssssssss continue..........

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Part 6

Naitik asked the doctor to make things clear when the doctor tells him that Akshara has a forebrain tumor. Naitik almost came near a cardiac arrest. He sat down on the chair looking into empty space. All his memories with Akshara before and after marriage flashed in his mind. For a moment, he felt like life running out of him. His eyes became wet with his knowledge and he cried like never before. The doctor patted his shoulder asking him to be strong and reassuring him that Akshara will be alright. He suddenly hugged the doctor and started to cry like a little child. The doctor kept reassuring him. After sometime, he composed himself and enquired about Akshara's current status. He told him that it's only the second stage and it's good that they diagnosed it now; else her life would have been under threat. He told him that undergoing a surgery soon would do and asked him about his decision. He told the doctor that he is willing to do anything and that at any cost he wants his wife back. The doctor assured him that Akshara would come back to life, like a normal girl and would always be there with him.
Naitik asked the doctor whether he could meet her. The doctor said yes and Naitik walked out of the room gaining strength to face their respective family members. It was then that he noticed Shaurya standing outside the doctors room and Naitik presumed that he has heard their conversation. Shaurya looked at Naitik, totally shocked and his eyes too became wet after seeing him. They hugged and Naitik consoled Shaurya saying that Akshara will be all right, soon. They promised each other that they will not let anyone else know about this for sometime. They walked back and reassured their respective family members. Naitik went inside the ICU and sat near Akshara. He looked at her lovingly and started to caress her hair. His eyes again became wet and Akshara slowly opened her eyes

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subAnonymus PJT.hanakelidishaparikumariskfansheenalk.aastha.hide

riya_luv_sv

riya_luv_sv

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 8:12am | IP Logged
OMG.............my eyes r wet 2..........dnt make any thng bad happen to akshara..........pls

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 8:43am | IP Logged
omg.
im really sad!!
im nearly crying!!

ZumSrK.

IF-Stunnerz

ZumSrK.

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 9:07am | IP Logged
emotional part...continue soon..

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 27 August 2009 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Hey guyz,
Thanks.....will b continuing soon........my only intention was 2 create some naturally emotional elements between Naksh rather than the usual romantic hugging and kissing stuff.....(which, I admit I love as well)....but I guess the TRPs r goin down in my case also......I used 2 get better responses from u guyz before..........Pls post more comments because only then I would b able 2 know whether u liked it or not.......dont hesitate 2 comment if u haven't liked also.....pls b frank wid ur comments.........
Love,
yrkkhluvinangel........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top