by reading tht first bell rang
it was like tht my exams are gng on...😆
do continuee soonnn.....

Posted: 14 years ago
really sweet of naitik to help her!
Its so lovely
do continue!
hey....it was reallllllllllllllllly gd...im expectin 4 mroe............update soon yar........................
Thank you guyz........My exams r goin on...........pls pray.......but only 2 more papers.......so I've lots and lots of time..........I'll be updating 2morrow....
nice work..dude
keep writing,
Part 4

The first bell rang and the students were given the answer booklets and questions papers. Everyone started to write including Akshara. The exam was for 3 hours and one hour just passed by. Suddenly Akshara got a strange headache and she she started to feel giddy. Varsha was busy writing and Akshara did not want to bother her. She asked the invigilator whether she could take the tablets that Naitik had given her. He agreed and she took them. Again an hour passed and Akshara was barely able to write by now. She managed to finish half the questions when she started to show signs of vomiting. The invigilator asked her to go to the bathroom so that she could use it if necessary. This was when Varsha came to know about Akshara's condition. She accompanied Akshara to the bathroom where she vomited. Varsha started to pull her leg saying that Naitik would be happy seeing this as she Akshara was expecting. Akshara was losing her strength and suddenly fell unconscious onto her hands. For a moment Varsha did not know what to do next by she regained her strength and ran out for help. Akshara was immediately taken to the hospital by some teachers and Varsha.
Sometime later, the exams got over and Naitik came on time to pick his wife and sister. He was already waiting outside when Rashmi came down. Naitik and Rashmi waited for half an hour when Akshara's friends Sudha and Raksha came down to give Naitik the news of Akshara being taken to the hospital. Naitik was shocked to death to hear this when both the girls started to tease him saying that he was about to become a proud papa and that Akshara showd signs of pregnancy. Naitik and Rashmi suddenly rushed to the hospital and on the way Rashmi also kept teasing him. Naitik felt extremely happy inside but wanted to make sure that his wife was alright. They reach the hospital………………………..
It was really good.....continue when u get chance
very good part..continue soon
amazing u know i started reading n read it in one go fantastic fantabulous mind blowing awesome really well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!