*[Weekend Discussions]*Week 21st Aug

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Zeustina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Hello everyone, this thread is made for weekend discussion of LNMDJ episodes from 17th august to 21st august. Pls use this thread to post all discussion on LNMDJ, pls refrain from opening similar topics related to latest twist/balraj's death/boys feelings,acting/the revenge, etc
This thread is made to keep the forum clean since the forum is cluttered with similar topics. Please post your views on this weeks episodes and predictions.

Discussion :
1) How did Balraj die? why was he murdered ( if he was), who is responsible for his death? did he really had a heart attack?is ila responsible for his death? who is behind all this?

2) What would the boys do now?

3) What's your view on the revenge track?

4) What do u think bout the GK/KT/Dishant's acting when they discovered their dad's death?how do u feel bout the death?How do u think the boys reacted towards balraj's death?How was Prithvi's reaction as an elder brother? How do u define the brother's relationship? and what will happen from now on?

5) What's your views on the 3 couples once revenge track begins?

6) what do u expect to happen on monday?

7)Any other discussion for the week from 17-21st august should be posted here, everyone is entitled to their own opinion/discussion,feel free to discuss anything else which i have not mentioned

Please make use of this thread

Love,
IF Dev Team

Edited by -Zeustina- - 22 August 2009 at 5:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Heavens_KissSano88-Jwalamukhi-notfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*[Weekend Discussions]*Week 21st Aug" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Thanks tina for the thread... who can be behind balraj's death?

anju101

IF-Sizzlerz

anju101

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Great disscussion Tina!..

1) How did Balraj die? why was he murdered ( if he was), who is responsible for his death? did he really had a heart attack?is ila responsible for his death? who is behind all this?
> i think balraj was murdered and by the same guy who killed chaitenya...or he could have had a heart attack as well but he doesn't seem like the guy who would comit suicide...i don't think Ila is responsible...she's there somewhere in the mystery but i doubt she killed balraj...

> the boys have revenge in thier eyes and nothing else as of now...they don't even care what effect it has on the girls...they're just going to do whatver they can to get back at Ila...

> i think it's a good story line...let's see how it goes...it's a good way to keep the audience entertained...

4) What do u think bout the GK/KT/Dishant's acting when they discovered their dad's death?how do u feel bout the death?How do u think the boys reacted towards balraj's death?How was Prithvi's reaction as an elder brother? How do u define the brother's relationship? and what will happen from now on?
> gaurav and karan reacted very nicely to the death...just like how it should be...i have yet to see dishant's acting towards the death so can't really comment on that...i feel very sad about the death but i guess it needs to be done to move the story forward...prithvi reacted completely in his character since he has to be strong and such....

>everyone is going to get hit hard when the revenge track starts...in the beginning it will be the girls and then later it will be all of them that get hurt...

>monday would be the antim sanskar and i'm dreading that episode..

7)Any other discussion for the week from 17-21st august should be posted here, everyone is entitled to their own opinion/discussion,feel free to discuss anything else which i have not mentioned
> I just wanted to mention how cute i found Prida's and Varni's phone conversations...

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 August 2009 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

I doesn't seem as if Balraj had a heart attack. I don't really think its Ila either. Theres something strange going on with her but I don't think she's the one behind all this. I have a feeling that there's someone else, someone who killed the guy at the party someone that didn't want Balraj out of jail. The only question is.. who?

Seek Revenge. They are positive its Ila [even though it may not be] and to get to her they're going to use her daughters. Make them fall in love with them maybe?

I think its getting interesting.

Well we haven't seen much yet but when Sam and Prithvi discovered their fathers death you could really sense the shock and then the pain that filled their faces.

I think the anger will eventually turn into love with the 3 brothers probably don't want but will happen anyways. I really wanted the couples to have pure love moments instead of the fake ones brough on because of the revenge track.

I expect a lot of pain and crying. Shock too most likely. Sam and Prithvi know about their fathers death but Varun is yet to find out.. not to mention their mother. I think Monday will be a very sad and depressing episode

Shwetha!

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 6:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top